Alpha 1.0.17, also known as Seecret Friday 8, was the eighth seecret update Notch sneaking, a function added in the final Seecret Update. “ I think ill do a seecret update today! OooooOOOoo! „ —Notch 1] The Seecret Updates were a series of ten updates released by Notch which added fences and spider jockeys Spider Jockey Health points Skeleton: 20 () Spider: 16 () Cave Spider: 12 () Attack strength Skeleton: Easy: 4 () Normal: 4 () Hard: 5 () Wither Skeleton: Easy: 4 () Normal: 7 () Hard: .
- Fences Fence Transparency Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 15 (Wood) 30 (Nether Brick) Tools Renewable Wood: Yes Nether Brick: No Stackable Yes (64) Flammable Wood: Yes Nether Brick: No Drops Itself Data values See Data values added
- Skeletons can ride spiders ( spider jockeys Spider Jockey Health points Skeleton: 20 () Spider: 16 () Cave Spider: 12 () Attack strength Skeleton: Easy: 4 () Normal: 4 () Hard: 5 () Wither Skeleton: Easy: 4 () Normal: 7 () Hard: )
- Chickens Chicken Health points 4 () Size Adult: Height: 0.7 Blocks Width: 0.4 Blocks Baby: Height: 0.35 Blocks Width: 0.2 Blocks Spawn Solid surfaced blocks with a minimum of two block spaces above them A 1/8 , slimes Slime Health points Big: 16 () Small: 4 () Tiny: 1 () Attack strength Big: 4 () Small: 2 () Tiny: 0 () Size Big: Height: 2.04 Blocks Width: 2.04 Blocks Small: Height: 1.02 Blocks and pigs Pig Health points 10 () Size Adult: Height: 0.9 Blocks Width: 0.9 Blocks Baby: Height: 0.45 Blocks Width: 0.45 Blocks Spawn Opaque blocks with a (Minimum) two block space above them. First appearances See History added in multiplayer
- Working day/night cycle in multiplayer
- Milk buckets can be emptied
- Third person view is centered again
- Right clicking on usable blocks makes your arm swing to match the third person animation for right clicking.
- Chickens no longer take fall damage and now slowly glide down using their wings.
2 bugs fixed
- Fixed problems with doors on servers
- Fixed torches attaching to the wrong walls on servers