17w18b is the eleventh snapshot released for 1.12 1.12 Official name World of Color Update 1] Release date Jun. 7, 2017 Development versions View all Snapshot 17w06a 17w13a 17w13b 17w14a 17w15a 17w16a 17w16b 17w17a 17w17b 17w18a 17w18b Pre-release 1.12-pre1 1.12-pre2 1.12-pre3 1.12-pre4 1.12-pre5 .
- Advancements Java Edition Only “ The system as a whole is called "advancements", which is aimed at guiding & tracking players progress through the game (in vanilla survival and any custom additions by mapmakers or mods).
- The "Monster Hunter" and "Monsters Hunted" advancements now use 22 mobs instead of 23, removing the illusioner Illusioner Health points 32 ( × 16) Attack strength Easy: 1 () - 4 () Normal: 1 () - 4 () Hard: 1 () - 5 () Size Height: 1.95 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks Spawn from the list
- Moved the advancements added in 17w18a 17w18a Type Snapshot Release date May 3, 2017 Snapshot for 1.12 Download Client (.json) Server ◄◄ 1.11.2 ◄ 17w17b 17w18b ► 1.13 ►► See the computer edition. For other editions, see Version into the Husbandry tab
- Narrator See the multiplayer experience in Minecraft. For the multiplayer software, see Server. PvP (Player versus Player) on a multiplayer server. Multiplayer is the server-based version of Minecraft that enables multiple players to
- Made the narrator work on nearly all systems (Linux requires Flite for it to work).
- 12 issues fixed
- From the 1.12 development versions
- MC-114930 – Narrator not working
- MC-115838 – Dark dot on white bed in recipe selection
- MC-116746 – @s selector ignores dx/dy/dz
- MC-116772 – Illusion Illagers are required for advancement "Kill All Mobs" even though they don`t spawn
- MC-116810 – Models on Recipe Book tabs render badly
- MC-116821 – doLimitedCrafting gamerule not working
- MC-116940 – Client/server disagreement when using a knowledge book with invalid recipes
- From the previous development version
- MC-116950 – Cannot place buttons, levers, torches... on barrier blocks
- MC-116953 – A single horse is considered tamed multiple times in a row
- MC-116974 – Can place block-dependent blocks on glassy blocks or leaves
- MC-116976 – Shulker box duplication when placed below lever
- MC-116985 – Buttons and levers can`t be placed on the sides of corner stairs