17w17b is the ninth snapshot released for 1.12 1.12 Official name World of Color Update 1] Release date Jun. 7, 2017 Development versions View all Snapshot 17w06a 17w13a 17w13b 17w14a 17w15a 17w16a 17w16b 17w17a 17w17b 17w18a 17w18b Pre-release 1.12-pre1 1.12-pre2 1.12-pre3 1.12-pre4 1.12-pre5 .
- Advancements Java Edition Only “ The system as a whole is called "advancements", which is aimed at guiding & tracking players progress through the game (in vanilla survival and any custom additions by mapmakers or mods).
- The default advancements now all receive their titles and descriptions from the localization files.
- Illusioners Illusioner Health points 32 ( × 16) Attack strength Easy: 1 () - 4 () Normal: 1 () - 4 () Hard: 1 () - 5 () Size Height: 1.95 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks Spawn
- The regional difficulty Mobs in full armor are a common sight in higher difficulty levels. Difficulty is an option in Minecraft that has a direct impact on the ease of gameplay. Contents 1 World setting 1.1 Peaceful 1.2 requirement for them to cast their Blindness spell is decreased from 3 to 2.
- 15 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.12
- MC-108175 – Villagers sent through an end gateway portal in a minecart lose their AI.
- From the 1.12 development versions
- MC-114971 – Missing usage translation for
- MC-115392 – Only host can unlock advancements on LAN
- MC-115505 – Advancement background does not find texture from resources.zip embedded in world folder
- MC-115710 – Rapidly pressing jump while riding a vehicle will make the parrot on your shoulder invisible
- MC-116143 – Don`t have to enter the Nether to get the "Nether" advancement
- MC-116616 – The
bred_animalstrigger doesn`t work when saving & re-entering after breeding
- MC-116683 – The
@sselector not mentioned in command block interface
- From the previous development version
- MC-116654 – "Spooky Scary Skeleton" (nether/get_wither_skull.json) advancement tests for blaze rod instead of wither skull
- MC-116656 – Closing world during ender dragon respawn and reopening it causes crash
- MC-116661 – Long advancement titles are cut off in toasts
- MC-116665 – Recipe command tab completes string representation of recipe objects
- MC-116671 – The "durability" option for item-based triggers fails for items with durability
- MC-116676 – Parrots don`t imitate illusioners
- MC-116700 – "The End" is granted to the player when they step on the portal