15w36d is the twenty-second snapshot for 1.9 1.9 Official name Combat Update Type Release Release date Feb. 29, 2016 1] Development versions View all Snapshots 15w31a 15w31b 15w31c 15w32a 15w32b 15w32c 15w33a 15w33b 15w33c 15w34a 15w34b 15w34c 15w34d 15w35a 15w35b 15w35c 15w35d , and was released to fix some bugs and crashes from 15w36a 15w36a Type Snapshot Release date Sep. 2, 2015 Snapshot for 1.9 Download Client (.json) Server ◄◄ 1.8.9 ◄ 15w35e 15w36b ► 1.9.1 ►► See the computer edition. For other editions, see Version , 15w36b 15w36b Type Snapshot Release date Sep. 2, 2015 Snapshot for 1.9 Download Client (.json) Server ◄◄ 1.8.9 ◄ 15w36a 15w36c ► 1.9.1 ►► See the computer edition. For other editions, see Version , and 15w36c 15w36c Type Snapshot Release date Sep. 2, 2015 Snapshot for 1.9 Download Client (.json) Server ◄◄ 1.8.9 ◄ 15w36b 15w36d ► 1.9.1 ►► See the computer edition. For other editions, see Version , along with some balances and minor changes.
- Attributes Attributes are a system of buffs/debuffs which are properties on mobs and players. Attributes also have modifiers which adjust the strength of their effect. Contents 1 Applying attributes 2 Attributes 2.1 Attributes available on all
- Armor protection is now an attribute (
generic.armor), ranging from 0 (no protection) to 30.
- Commands Contents 1 Usage 1.1 Tilde notation 1.2 Target selectors 1.2.1 Target selector variables 1.2.2 Target selector arguments 1.3 Data tags 1.4 Raw JSON text 1.5 Block/item names 2 Summary of commands 3 List of commands
- The player can now edit the offhand slot of mobs "Monster" redirects here. For the mob called "monster" in the code, see Human. Mobs are living, moving game entities. The term "mob" is short for "mobile". 1] Contents 1 Spawning 2 Behavior 3 List of via
- The item displays according to the dominant hand of the mob.
- Armor Armor Type Wearable items Durability See Durability Renewable Yes Stackable No Data values See Data values Name See Data values For the armor that can be worn by horses, see Horse Armor. Armor classes. From
- Removed armor durability decreasing defense points.
- Armor defense points are now shown in the tooltip.
- Command blocks Command Block Type Block Entity Physics No Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 18,000,000 Hardness -1 Tool None Renewable No Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No First appearances See history Drops None Block entity id command_block
- Each command block type now appears as a different color on maps Map Type Tools Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data values Drawn dec: 358 hex: 166 bin: 101100110 Empty dec: 395 hex: 18B bin: 110001011 Name PCPersonal Computer Drawn: filled_map Empty: map PE Drawn: ? Empty: emptymap This .
- Enchanting "Flame" redirects here. For the non-solid damage-dealing block, see Fire. “ How does enchanting work in Minecraft? Well, you open a magical book and pick a random spell, not quite sure knowing what it will
- Changed the sharpness calculation from
Level + 0.5 * (Level - 1)to
1 + 0.5 * (Level - 1).
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-78716 – Summoned entities have invalid / wrong dimension tag.
- MC-81586 – Entities duplicate on server when no players are logged in due to fire at the edge of spawn chunks.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-57508 – Sign with
/tellrawscore storaged in NBT in inventory cause no update when placed.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-83040 – Two Handed Map Bug: Offhand map doesn`t update.
- MC-83841 –
slot.weapon.offhandnot working for mobs.
- MC-86923 – Holes in the Ground.
- MC-87871 – Iron Golem attacks peaceful mobs and player for no reason.
- MC-87878 – End Void does not deal damage to the player / Can`t fall into the void.
- From the previous development version
- MC-87916 – Server warning:
Tried to assign a mutable BlockPos to tick data.
- MC-87979 – Hopper:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Starting integrated server.