14w29b is the thirty-seventh snapshot for 1.8 1.8 Official name Bountiful Update Type Release Release date Sep. 2, 2014 1] Development versions View all Snapshots 14w02a 14w02b 14w02c 14w03a 14w03b 14w04a 14w04b 14w05a 14w05b 14w06a 14w06b 14w07a 14w08a 14w10a 14w10b 14w10c 14w11a , and was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in the 14w29a 14w29a Type Snapshot Release date Jul. 16, 2014 Snapshot for 1.8 Download Client (.json) Server ◄◄ 1.7.10 ◄ 14w28b 14w29b ► 1.8.1 ►► See the computer edition. For other editions, see Version snapshot. Be that as it may, it primarily served to introduce threaded chunk rendering.
- Threaded chunk rendering
18 bugs fixed
From released versions before 1.8
- MC-1677 – Retracting piston shows ghost hitbox of technical block
- MC-2947 – Ghasts and witches don`t aim properly
- MC-33110 – Spiders (and some other mobs) are not affected by speed effects or movementSpeed attributes
- MC-33677 – Multiplayer: Clickable text in
/tellrawnot working if Options→Multiplayer→Weblinks are off
From the 1.8 snapshots
- MC-46531 – Weird texture overlay while spectating squid underwater
- MC-48106 – Entity teleportation bug
- MC-54012 – Piston arm is visible sticking through the back of the piston.
- MC-57876 – Furnaces don`t get placed correctly when a village is generated on server.
- MC-57939 – Wrong orientation for fire created on nonflammable block`s side
- MC-58037 – Items being held improperly
- MC-58130 – Chunks only render in the direction you are facing.
- MC-59923 – Trapdoors are open when you place them
- MC-59986 – IllegalArgumentException after breaking tall flower
- MC-61449 – piston hitbox
- MC-61454 – Ping indicator extends over the right side of the tab list
- MC-62024 – Block on zombie villager`s head is rendered in relation to the body
From the previous snapshot
- MC-62116 – Players loses
- MC-62134 –
#playersare taking up space on the sidebar display