14w26b is the thirtieth snapshot for 1.8 1.8 Official name Bountiful Update Type Release Release date Sep. 2, 2014 1] Development versions View all Snapshots 14w02a 14w02b 14w02c 14w03a 14w03b 14w04a 14w04b 14w05a 14w05b 14w06a 14w06b 14w07a 14w08a 14w10a 14w10b 14w10c 14w11a , and was released to fix a bug pertaining to the lack of chunk rendering in Multiplayer introduced in 14w26a 14w26a Type Snapshot Release date Jun. 25, 2014 Snapshot for 1.8 Download Client (.json) Server ◄◄ 1.7.10 ◄ 14w25b 14w26b ► 1.8.1 ►► See the computer edition. For other editions, see Version .
It is strongly advised to make a backup of a world before using this snapshot, because of block-corrupting problems that were not corrected until 14w26c 14w26c Type Snapshot Release date Jun. 26, 2014 Snapshot for 1.8 Download Client (.json) Server ◄◄ 1.7.10 ◄ 14w26b 14w27a ► 1.8.1 ►► See the computer edition. For other editions, see Version .
A potential means of recovering corrupted worlds using MCEdit The contents of this page are not supported by Mojang AB, the Minecraft Wiki, the Minecraft IRC channel or the Minecraft Forums. Contents 1 Mappers 2 Map Viewers 3 Map Editors 4 Map Generators Mappers was made available by a Reddit user, on this thread.
- Splashes See the message on the menu screen. For the potion, see Splash Potion. The main menu of Minecraft with random splash text. Splash texts are the yellow lines of text on the
- "Stop being reasonable, this is the Internet!"
- "/give @a hugs 64"
4 bugs fixed
From released versions before 1.8
- MC-7463 – Mooshrooms need grass to spawn from mob spawners instead of Mycelium
From the previous snapshot
- MC-58881 – World not loading - Invisible blocks
- MC-58884 – Placing GLASS blocks in creative actually places a GRASS block
- MC-58887 – Can walk through fences