13w36b is the second snapshot for 1.7.2 1.7.2 Official name The Update that Changed the World Release date Oct. 25, 2013 1] Development versions View all Snapshots 13w36a 13w36b 13w37a 13w37b 13w38a 13w38b 13w38c 13w39a 13w39b 13w41a 13w41b 13w42a 13w42b 13w43a Pre-releases , and was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in the 13w36a 13w36a Type Snapshot Release date Sep. 5, 2013 1] Snapshot for 1.7.2 Download Client (.json) Server ◄◄ 1.6.4 13w36b ► 1.7.4 ►► See the computer edition. For other editions, see Version history snapshot.
- Added Mobs statistics
- Small update to Super Secret Options
- Pressing the button plays a random sound with a deeper pitch.
- Armor, Bows and Swords can now get the Unbreaking enchant from enchantment tables
- 14 bugs fixed
- From released versions before 1.7
- MC-2840 – Chat concurrency issues
- From the previous snapshot
- MC-29446 – Mesa biome spawn
- MC-29453 – Server Console: Debug Messages? TranslatableComponent
- MC-29462 – Enchantments are not displayed on item`s tool tip / Enchantments do not work at all
- MC-29463 – Can`t obtain achievement "Beginning?"
- MC-29478 – Attacks show enchanted particles without enchanted weapons
- MC-29479 – When eating Pufferfish/Salmon/Clownfish the Normal Fish particles appear
- MC-29484 – Sound not saving
- MC-29497 – Vanilla 13w36a find suspicious class
- MC-29504 – Typo in /achievement give
- MC-29532 – Wrong item shows up on the `Adventure Time` achievement
- MC-29548 – commands.summon.outOfWorld
- MC-29562 – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException
- MC-29571 – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException
13w36b was reuploaded on Sep. 6, 2013, to fix issues relating to the inventory key.
13w36b was reupload again on Sep. 6, 2013 to roll back the control changes and to add a prompt which asks the player if they are sure they want to quit when they die.