13w23a is the eleventh snapshot released for 1.6.1 1.6.1 Official name Horse Update Release date Jul. 1, 2013 1] Development versions View all Snapshots 13w16a 13w16b 13w17a 13w18a 13w18b 13w18c 13w19a 13w21a 13w21b 13w22a 13w23a 13w23b 13w24a 13w24b 13w25a 13w25b 13w25c 13w26a Pre-releases .
- Added splash See the message on the menu screen. For the potion, see Splash Potion. The main menu of Minecraft with random splash text. Splash texts are the yellow lines of text on the screens
- "What`s up Doc?"
/spreadplayerscommand Contents 1 Usage 1.1 Tilde notation 1.2 Target selectors 1.2.1 Target selector variables 1.2.2 Target selector arguments 1.3 Data tags 1.4 Raw JSON text 1.5 Block/item names 2 Summary of commands 3 List of commands
- Spreads certain players from an origin point
- Has a Max Spread and Minimum Distance from player to player
- Can put teams together
- Added new gamerule for natural health regeneration -
- Continued work on resource packs See the system to customize assets since 1.6.1. For the system used before 1.6.1, see Texture pack. The default textures, with a custom resource pack (DokuCraft) in the center. The resource pack
- Still not quite ready yet
- Balanced potions Potion Type Potions Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable No First appearances See History Data values See Data values Name See Data values See the drinkable potions. For the throwable potions, see Splash and hunger to improve gameplay
- Instant Health nerfed by 33% (heals only 4 health points/2 hearts at level I)
- Regeneration nerfed by 50% (takes 50 ticks/2.5 seconds to restore 1 health point/.5 heart at level I)
- Natural health regeneration now costs hunger points/saturation points
- Balanced some recipes to improve gameplay
- Golden apples Golden @@@#@@@Apple(apple.com)###@### Type Food Restores Golden AppleTechnology company 4 () Absorption (2:00) Regeneration II (0:05) Enchanted Golden AppleTechnology company 4 () Absorption IV (2:00) Regeneration II (0:20) Fire Resistance (5:00) Resistance (5:00) Cookable No Renewable Golden Apple now require gold ingots Gold Ingot Type Raw materials Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Data value dec: 266 hex: 10A bin: 100001010 Name gold_ingot See the crafting material. For the ore, see gold ore. For the mineral instead of gold nuggets Gold Nugget Type Raw materials Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data value dec: 371 hex: 173 bin: 101110011 Name gold_nugget A gold nugget is an item obtained by killing zombie pigmen, or to craft
- Glistering melons now require 8 gold nuggets
4 bugs fixed
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- MC-13880 – Cows eat buckets. Seems unhealthy.
- MC-16074 – Teleporting to "NaN" (not a number) crashes the game
- MC-16290 – crash mob spawner crashing game
From the previous snapshot
- MC-17051 – Dogs attack Horses