13w11a is the first snapshot released for 1.5.1 1.5.1 Release date Mar. 21, 2013 1] Development versions View all Snapshots 13w11a 13w12~ Pre-releases 1.5.1-pre Download Client (.json) Server ◄◄ 1.5 1.5.2 ► 1.6.1 ►► See the computer edition. For other .
- Enchanted Books can now be combined to raise their enchantment level or combine multiple enchantments on a single book
- When combining two enchantments for a higher level variation, the player requires two of the same level enchanted book
- They are still subject to the normal enchantment level limits.
- A few Minecraft Realms Minecraft Realms Hosts Mojang Website http://minecraft.net/realms Subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/realms/ Support address https://help.mojang.com This article needs updating. Description: PCPersonal Computer and PE/Win10 Realms have a number of differences. 1] If you have questions that need official sources, feel changes
10 bugs fixed
From released versions before 1.5.1
- MC-250 – Ender Dragon can still grief stuff like cobblestone and chests even if the gamerule
mobGriefingis set on false.
- MC-4577 – Unable to combine enchanted books for a higher level enchant.
- MC-6391 – Fire on hopper not visible
- MC-6705 – If you use an external editing tool (MCEdit) to give an enchanted book with multiple enchantments, and you try to combine it with an item, it will only enchant it with the first enchantment on the list.
- MC-8193 – Hopper doesn`t try to place items from other slots if unable from first.
- MC-8943 – Fire doesn`t show on 8 layered snow and hopper
- MC-11089 – Long scoreboard objective titles can be offset screen
- MC-11109 – Breaking a Container with Items that is connected via a solid block with a Comparator does not update the Comparator
- MC-11217 – Falling Block entities start visually falling from 1 block higher than they were placed
- MC-11236 – Paintings popping out / cannot place new ones