13w09a is the eleventh snapshot released for 1.5 1.5 Official name Redstone Update Release date Mar. 13, 2013 1] Development versions View all Snapshots 13w01a 13w01b 13w02a 13w02b 13w03a 13w04a 13w05a 13w05b 13w06a 13w07a 13w09a 13w09b 13w09c 13w10a 13w10b Pre-releases 1.5-pre Download Client .
- A way for mobs/entities to ride other mobs/entities
- They no longer dismount upon reload
- Mobs can now be spawned riding other mobs
- Allows for a lot of customization
- An example is a "flying" minecart that can still be rideable by spawning a bat with a minecart on top
- Improved fonts
- Fonts are now changeable
- Added HDHigh-Definition font support
- Smooth Lighting can now be changed to Minimum, Maximum & Off
- Minimum uses the old Smooth Lighting, and Maximum fixes a bug with stairs
- Animated blocks and items in texture packs now require the animation definition
- Updated language files
- Players riding on an entity will keep it when logging off (the entity will disappear along with you) and will still be riding the entity upon logging back on
11 bugs fixed
From released versions before 1.5
- MC-221 – Players and Movs fall off vehicles and other ridden entities upon world reload, glitching through blocks
- MC-4009 – When a repeater is placed when facing the direction f=0 it flashes for one tick then goes of
From the 1.5 snapshots
- MC-6077 – Comparators causes block updates while idle
- MC-7167 – Hopper`s name doesn`t change in its GUI after renamed in anvil
- MC-9391 – Command Block Arguments Length
- MC-9404 – Comparators bug again
- MC-9687 – Hopper don`t update comparator when receiving item stack
- MC-10033 – Scoreboard accepts arguments for @p but if not found it will use a wrong name
From the previous snapshot
- MC-9788 – Mob Spawners failing to "Saving entity NBT"
- MC-9935 – EntityAIAvoidEntity Interference
- MC-10143 – Crash report of vanilla 13w07a shows "
Suspicious classes: $Proxy3, $Proxy4"