13w01b is the second snapshot for 1.5 1.5 Official name Redstone Update Release date Mar. 13, 2013 1] Development versions View all Snapshots 13w01a 13w01b 13w02a 13w02b 13w03a 13w04a 13w05a 13w05b 13w06a 13w07a 13w09a 13w09b 13w09c 13w10a 13w10b Pre-releases 1.5-pre Download Client , and was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in the 13w01a 13w01a Type Snapshot Release date Jan. 3, 2013 1] Snapshot for 1.5 Download Client Server .exe ◄◄ 1.4.7 13w01b ► 1.5.1 ►► See the computer edition. For other editions, see Version history snapshot.
- You can now shift-click rails onto Hoppers Hopper Type Block Entity Physics No Transparency Partial (does not block light, mob spawning possible) Luminance No Blast resistance 24 Hardness 3 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No First appearances See History Drops to empty Chest Minecarts Minecart with Chest Type Vehicles Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable No Internal ID PC: 43 PE: 98 Network ID PC: 10 Entity ID chest_minecart Drops 1 Minecart 1 Chest plus contents Health points 6 ()
- All containers output a redstone signal when a Comparator Redstone Comparator Transparency Yes Luminance No (7 when powered, in Pocket Edition) Blast resistance 0 Tool Any tool Renewable No Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Drops Redstone Comparator (1) Data values See Data values Name is placed against it directly. The strength of it depends on how full the container is.
- This works with Trapped Chests as well, meaning it can provide two redstone signals with different causes at the same time.
- Locked Chests Locked chest Transparency No Luminance Yes, 15 Blast resistance 0 Tool None Renewable No Stackable Yes (64), No after 1.7.2 13w37a Flammable No, but catches fire from lava Drops Nothing after 1.7.2 13w37a Data value texture changed with an addition redstone block.
20 bugs fixed
From released versions before 1.5
- MC-302 – TNT explosion delayed until exiting and re-entering world
- MC-1619 – Infinite rail duplication glitch
- MC-3287 – Inconsistency with pistons pushing items
- MC-3339 – Tile entity crashing bug
From the previous snapshot
- MC-5711 – Removing a block with a Redstone Torch on it will not remove the Redstone Torch
- MC-5721 – Crash when using new inventory features
- MC-5728 – Infinite loop caused by a comparator (on subtractor mode) feedback loop.
- MC-5729 – Only one block disappears when an Iron Golem or Snow Golem or Wither is created
- MC-5746 – TNT render blocks invisible
- MC-5748 – You can place anything in a container or Minecart or Furnace Minecart with the Hopper
- MC-5759 – New inventory mechanics can break crafting
- MC-5768 – TNT explosions that destroy the chest being viewed causes a crash
- MC-5773 – Breaking a chest with another player viewing the contents will kick that player out of the server.
- MC-5786 – You can`t smelt the Nether Quartz Ore
- MC-5789 – Yellow text object counter (displaying a 0)
- MC-5798 – Hopper does not pick up all items dropped into it
- MC-5845 – Duplications – ingots/diamonds etc.
- MC-5846 – Tnt with Trapped chests
- MC-5871 – Comparator looks activated but has no output.
- MC-5934 – Comparators don`t have a delay