12w18a is the fourth snapshot released for 1.3.1 1.3.1 Release date Aug. 1, 2012 Development versions View all Snapshots 12w15a 12w16a 12w17a 12w18a 12w19a 12w21a 12w21b 12w22a 12w23a 12w23b 12w24a 12w25a 12w26a 12w27a 12w30a 12w30b 12w30c 12w30d 12w30e Pre-releases 1.3-pre 1.3.1-pre Download Client .
- Wood Wood Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 10 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64), same species only Flammable Yes Experience Smelted: 0.15 Drops Itself Data values See Data values Name See Data values This article and wood planks Wood Planks Transparency No Luminance No Blast resistance 15 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable Yes Drops Itself Data value dec: 05 hex: 5 bin: 101 Name planks Wood planks are common blocks used in many crafting
- Wood planks and logs now have their proper names (e.g., Oak Wood or Spruce Wood Planks)
- F3 debug screen Java Edition Only Screenshot showing the debug information "Debug" redirects here. For world type, see Debug mode. The debug screen is triggered when the F3 key is pressed. It shows the chunk cache, the memory
- Coordinates are now rounded to 5 digits
- “ws", “fs" and “g" (Walking speed, flying speed and ground; “g" is true if the player The Player Health points 20 () Armor points Varies Attack strength Fist: 1 () Items: Varies Size Height: 1.8 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks While sneaking: Height: 1.65 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks While gliding: Height: 0.6 is touching the ground)
- Singleplayer See general gameplay in Minecraft. For instructional material, see Tutorials. A fresh Survival game. Gameplay in most game modes of Minecraft consists mainly of adding and destroying a variety of different blocks
- Separated server logic and client, therefore singleplayer is now a local server
- Commands Contents 1 Usage 1.1 Tilde notation 1.2 Target selectors 1.2.1 Target selector variables 1.2.2 Target selector arguments 1.3 Data tags 1.4 Raw JSON text 1.5 Block/item names 2 Summary of commands 3 List of commands
- Game no longer pauses when entering a command, writing on a sign/book or pausing the game
- Texture packs This page contains content that is no longer in the game. In 1.6.1, texture packs were replaced with resource packs. Be that as it may, texture packs still exist in the Console Edition. See custom world
- Support and auto-download for server texture packs
- Tools See the in-game items. For program enhancing software, see Programs and Editors. Tools are items used by the player while held to perform actions faster and more efficiently, to gather materials not
- Wooden tools work in furnaces as one full furnace use
- Cocoa beans Cocoa Beans Type Wool dyes Durability N/A Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See history Data value dec: 3513 hex: 15F3 bin: 1010111113 Name dye 3 See Cocoa Beans. For the plant, see Cocoa.
- Cocoa beans are now obtainable in jungle tree leaves
- Villagers Villager Health points 20 () Size Adult: Height: 1.95 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks Baby: Height: 0.975 Blocks Width: 0.3 Blocks Spawn Village When a zombie villager is cured First appearances See History Drops None Experience
- Villagers spawned from spawning eggs will get a random profession
- Hardcore The Hardcore mode death screen. Java Edition Only Hardcore mode is a much more difficult variant of the Survival game mode. Contents 1 Features 2 Multiplayer 3 Video 4 History 5 Issues 6 Trivia 7
- Language Files The choice of languages is a featureSpecial attraction that allows changing languages for people who are not familiar with English. The language menu is accessible via a button in the main menu to the left of
- Updated language files
- Splash See the message on the menu screen. For the potion, see Splash Potion. The main menu of Minecraft with random splash text. Splash texts are the yellow lines of text on the
- Splash “Mojang" screen now appears for 1 second instead of 3
4 bugs fixed
- Fixed being unable to switch tools of the same kind in your inventory.
- Fixed water destroying non-solid blocks when breaking them from above.
- Fixed picking a block in creative with a tool in your hand causing you to lose it.
- Fixed Silk Touch giving you only one slab from double slabs.