11w48a is the second snapshot released for 1.1 1.1 Release date Jan. 12, 2012 1] Development versions View all Snapshots 11w47a 11w48a 11w49a 11w50a 12w01a Download Client (.json) Server Other editions of 1.1 Java Edition Beta Pocket Edition ◄◄ 1.0.0 ◄ 1.0.1 1.2.1 .
- Farmland Farmland Transparency PC: Partial (Blocks light) PE: Yes Luminance No Blast resistance 3 Tool Renewable No Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No Drops Dirt (1) Data value dec: 60 hex: 3C bin: 111100 Name farmland “ Want to live
- Farmland can now only be trampled if the player jumps/falls on it; walking no longer affects it
- Mobs can similarly trample farmland by jumping on it, but not by walking
- Void fog This page contains content that is no longer in the game. These featuresSpecial attraction only exist in outdated versions of Minecraft. See features removed from computer edition. For features removed from Pocket Edition,
- Void fog has been removed in Creative mode
- Apples @@@#@@@Apple(apple.com)###@### Type Food Restores 4 () Cookable No Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) First appearances See History Data value dec: 260 hex: 104 bin: 100000100 Name apple See the natural food item. For the rarer,
- Now have a 1/200 chance of dropping from oak leaves Leaves Transparency Partial (diffuses sky light) Luminance No Blast resistance 1 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable Yes Drops Sapling (0–1) AppleTechnology company (0–1) (from oak and dark oak leaves) Data values Oak/Spruce/Birch/Jungle dec: 18 hex: 12
1 bug fixed
- Taiga biomes now once again contain snow and ice.