1.2.5 was mainly released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in 1.2.4 1.2.4 Release date Mar. 22, 2012 1] Download Client (.json) Server Other editions of 1.2.4 Java Edition Alpha ◄◄ 1.2.1 ◄ 1.2.3 1.2.5 ► 1.3.1 ►► See the computer edition. For other , however it also added new featuresSpecial attraction such as the improved functionality of the pick block key.
- Pick Block key
- In addition to being able to select items already in the hotbar, added method to acquire blocks currently selected in the world in Creative mode, even if not already in the hotbar.
- Direct Connect The multiplayer server list in Minecraft. Minecraft includes an in-game server list for multiplayer in which users can save the servers they visit. Minecraft does not have a pre-populated server list directly available from in-game dialog
- Now remembers the last IPIntrusion prevention is a preemptive approach to network security used to identify potential threats and respond to them swiftly for the current session
- Inside the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar, the digital signature files (MOJANG_C.DSA, MOJANG_C.SF) have been renamed CODESIGN.RSA and CODESIGN.SF
- Function remains the same
Blocks & Items
- Furnace Furnace Type Solid Block Requirements None Physics No Transparency Partial (when active) Luminance Yes, 13 (when active) Blast resistance 17.5 Hardness 3.5 Tool Renewable Yes Stackable Yes (64) Flammable No First appearances See History Drops
- Added ⃢₇₧ Shift-clicking support in furnaces
- Are less eager to sit on things and are less patient
14 bugs fixed
- Fixed issues detected certain links in chat.
- Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats.
- Fixed various chat crashes.
- Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances.
- Removed all ghost entities "under the command of Lord Herobrine".
- Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat.
- Fixed slash (/) key not behaving correctly in certain environments.
- Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing “/stophammertime” no longer stops a server).
- Fixed not being able to click coloured links.
- Fixed potential issue with village Village Biome Plains, desert, savanna, taiga Consists of See Structure Can generate post-generation No First appearances See History See villages. For how to build the natural village style, see Village Blueprints. “ door detection (which could cause too many villagers Villager Health points 20 () Size Adult: Height: 1.95 Blocks Width: 0.6 Blocks Baby: Height: 0.975 Blocks Width: 0.3 Blocks Spawn Village When a zombie villager is cured First appearances See History Drops None Experience to spawn See the natural spawning of players and mobs. For mob spawners, see Monster Spawner. For the player, see The Player. This article needs updating. Description: Rabbits now spawn in deserts with new ).
- Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT)
- Fixed ⌘+Q shortcut not quitting the app on OS X.