Your other minions have +3 Attack and Charge.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Yong Woo is a Blizzard employee, member of Team 5 Team 5 (also known as Blizzard Team 5) are the Blizzard Entertainment development team responsible for Hearthstone. A "small and nimble" team of 15 members for much of the game s original development, the team has , and Lead Producer for Hearthstone The Hearthstone icon Hearthstone (formerly known as Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft 1] 2]) is a free-to-play digital collectible card game from Blizzard Entertainment. It was first announced in a presentation by Rob Pardo at the . He is featured in the credits card Credits cards are non-playable cards that depict prominent members of the Hearthstone development team. These cards are not found in play, but are displayed in random order during the game s credits, accessed through the Options of the same name.
As a senior producer on Blizzard Entertainment`s Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft team, Yong Woo is responsible for managing the team⃢₀ₙs schedule and keeping the project on track. He also works in Live Operations, making sure Hearthstone is running stably and that problems are handled expediently.
Woo joined Blizzard Entertainment in May 2009, serving as producer for the art and design team for StarCraft II Battle.net integration. Before arriving at Blizzard, he was involved in mobile startups, shipping the first phone with preloaded GPS enabled @@@#@@@Google(google.com)###@### Maps in the U.S.
In addition to computer games, Woo`s interests include board and card games like Netrunner, Race for the Galaxy, and Dominion. He⃢₀ₙs also been known to dabble in triathlons as well as rock climbing.
- Before Hearthstone, Woo worked on Starcraft II and Diablo III.
- In late 2016 Woo was promoted from Senior Game Producer to Lead Producer.
- Woo describes himself as "kind of obsessed with playing Priest". Priest was Woo`s first level 60 class and first golden hero. In 2014 he ran a #PriestRevolution campaign on Twitter.
- Woo can sometimes be found streaming his Hearthstone play on Twitch.
- Woo was the man most directly responsible for "pushing the button" to releaseAnnounce the game`s first adventure Choosing an adventure Game formats Each Standard year, any adventures released prior to the previous calendar year are marked as Wild format. The adventures are removed from the Shop, and players will be unable to , Curse of Naxxramas "Whispers of an ancient tomb… holding horrors in every room. Ghastly ghouls, poisons galore… but in the shadows lurks something more. Knights of death and abominations… cleaving your bits for new creations. And if by .
- Woo joined Blizzard in mid 2009, and in 2014 was awarded his five-year sword. While interviewing for the position, Woo met Ben Brode Ben Brode Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 3 Attack: 4 Health: 1 Your volume can t be reduced below maximum.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] "There is no way to contain the Brode." - Yong , who was performing at that year`s Guitar Hero competition.
- As of Dec. 2014, Woo is primarily a constructed Constructed is a term used to refer to decks which have been created using cards from the player s collection. Constructed play is play in either Play mode, Practice mode or Friendly Challenge. Some Tavern Brawls player.
- Woo recalls playing World of Warcraft with his sister He-Rim Woo (herself a designer on the team). The two would "smuggle goods" from the Alliance to the Horde through the neutral auctioneers in Gadgetzan. These memories helped fuel Woo`s enthusiasm for the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan "Gadgetzan, where the gangs rule the streets; Gadgetzan, full of swindlers and cheats. Zip and sing the ring-a-ding-ding, on the mean streets of Gadgetzan! Gadgetzan, where the crime doesn t pay; Gadgetzan - but we do concept.
- Woo grew up in Dℂⅺsseldorf, Germany.
The art for Yong Woo`s credits card Credits cards are non-playable cards that depict prominent members of the Hearthstone development team. These cards are not found in play, but are displayed in random order during the game s credits, accessed through the Options was created by Dan Scott Dan Scott is the artist for the cards listed here. Contents 1 Cards 2 Uncollectible cards 3 Boss 3.1 Hero Powers 3.2 Cards 3.3 Removed 4 Credits and debug cards 5 External links Cards Uncollectible .