How to get
Tyrande is currently unavailable to new players. While all players who have already unlocked the hero can play her, there is currently no way for new players to obtain Tyrande. Be that as it may, it is speculated that she will be made available again in the future.
Obtaining Tyrande grants a special card back The Collection s Card Backs tab Some of the game s card backs Card backs are a featureSpecial attraction which allows players to replace the standard design on the reverse of their cards with alternate designs. Players can (see below).
- "Not everyone sleeps during the night. Under the light of the moon, I truly shine, for the goddess Elune grants me strength and her power shields me from harm. I am High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind. Those who dare harm my people will not live to see the sunrise!"
Tyrande Whisperwind is an alternate The Heroes pane in the Shop Alternate heroes are cosmetic skins for existing classes. Each alternate hero belongs to a specific class, and provides an alternative to the default hero for that class. Alternate heroes hero A hero is a character in the Warcraft universe representing the player. In Hearthstone, this concept is expressed in three interrelated but distinct ways: Heroes are gameplay characters representing players or bosses within a match. for the Priest class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.
- High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind has been a fierce protector of her people for millennia. Her wisdom is legend⃢₀ₔshe has seen kingdoms rise and fall, and she has faced every threat to Azeroth for thousands of years. She is the chosen of the goddess Elune, and under her leadership the Night Elves have survived and prevailed throughout history. Whether defeating demonic incursions, managing difficult relationships, or providing wise council to Azeroth⃢₀ₙs greatest leaders, Tyrande always knows the right play.
- Tyrande Whisperwind (pronounced teh-rahn-dah) is the chosen high priestess of the goddess Elune, the former general of the night elf This page lists cards with card art depicting night elves. For the half-night elf, half-stag dryads and keepers of the grove, see Cenarius children. Contents 1 Lore 2 Cards 2.1 Night elves 2.2 Night elf sentinels and the current head of the Sisterhood of Elune. Together with her lifelong mate, the archdruid Malfurion Stormrage "I must protect the wild!" - Malfurion Stormrage Malfurion Stormrage represents the Druid class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Background 2 Official overview 3 Lore trivia 4 Notes 5 Flavor text 6 Emotes , she has represented the highest leadership of the night elves since the fall of Queen Azshara and the Highborne caste ten thousand years ago. In World of Warcraft World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) created by Blizzard Entertainment. The game was first released Nov. 2004, and has since seen six expansions: The Burning Crusade (2007), Wrath of , she is found inside the Temple of the Moon within the Kaldorei`s capital city of Darnassus.
- In the years prior to the Burning Legion`s first invasion, Tyrande was the object of both Malfurion and his brother Illidan Illidan Stormrage Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 7 Health: 5 Abilities: Summon Tags: Elemental-generating, Triggered effect Whenever you play a card, summon a 2/1 Flame of Azzinoth.Illidan s brother, Malfurion, `s affections. In the end, the priestess chose the druid over the sorcerer. After playing a pivotal role in the War of the Ancients, Tyrande was promoted to General of the Sentinels and would protect Kalimdor for over 10,000 years while her lover and the druids slept in the Emerald Dream. Tyrande and Malfurion then led the night elves in the Third War, defeating the Burning Legion as they had done in ages past at the Battle of Mount Hyjal. She subsequently stepped down as general, handing the reigns to her adoptive daughter Shandris Feathermoon, to devote herself fully as leader of her people.
- After Malfurion had become trapped within the Emerald Dream for a prolonged period of time, Tyrande journeyed into the dream to rescue him. In the wake of the Shattering, Tyrande and Malfurion were wed and now lead their people as one. Together they supported the worgen This page lists cards with card art depicting worgen. Contents 1 Lore 1.1 Worgen of Gilneas 2 Cards 2.1 Worgen 2.2 Worgen art Lore edit | edit source] From Wowpedia: Long ago, amid a brutal of Gilneas in their return into the Alliance. Tyrande also restored complete night elf control over Ashenvale as a result of the Alliance-Horde War.
Sep. 30 - Nov. 5, 2016
Tyrande was available exclusively through subscribing to Twitch Prime, which is included as part of @@@#@@@Amazon(amazon.com)###@### Prime. Twitch Prime members were able to obtain a code to unlock Tyrande for their account. The promotion lasted from around Sep. 30 until Nov. 5.
As of Sep. 2016, Twitch Prime was only available for customers in the United States, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Austria. The developers are still discussing alternative means for players in other countries to obtain Tyrande in the future. Be that as it may, it was reported that Twitch Prime`s availability is determined solely by the address provided by the customer, allowing players from other regions to temporarily alter their details and thus obtain the code for Tyrande.
Tyrande was available to both new and existing members. AmazonTechnology company Prime members were able to opt-in to Twitch Prime at no additional cost by linking their Twitch.tv account to their AmazonTechnology company Prime account. While Amazon Prime normally costs a monthly fee, new customers were able to use the 30-day free trial to receive rewards including Tyrande for free, provided they canceled their membership before the end of the trial period.
Jan. 25 - Feb. 10, 2017
Tyrande was available to players with their Battle.net country of residence set to certain specific countries in the SEA region Hearthstone is divided into four geographical regions: Americas, Europe, Asia and China. Each country Hearthstone is available to play in is assigned to one of these regions. Each player by default uses their Battle.net account , through a limited-time special promotion.
To obtain Tyrande, players had to purchase a 40 card pack Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the bundle from the in-game Shop The Goblins vs Gnomes tab of the Cards pane The Adventure pane The Heroes pane The Shop is the in-game facility for purchasing new card packs and wings of adventures. Purchases may be made in or the official Battle.net shop between Jan. 25 and Feb. 10, 2017, while qualifying for all the below criteria:
- Players must have had the Battle.net country of residence for that account set to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam or the Philippines.
- The 40 card packs had to be bought as a single purchase, and be from the Classic set or an expansion Expansions are major card set additions to the game of Hearthstone. Expansions introduce large amounts of cards into the game, in contrast to adventures, 1] with expansions featuring around 130-145 new cards and adventures only set. Cumulative purchases did not qualify for the promotion.
Players who met these criteria were awarded the Tyrande hero on Feb. 28, 2017.
Once unlocked and selected for use, Tyrande Whisperwind replaces Anduin Anduin Wrynn represents the Priest class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Official overview 2 Background 3 Flavor text 4 Emotes 4.1 Unused 5 Trivia 6 Artist 7 Voice 8 See also 9 Patch whenever playing with a priest The Priest is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Anduin Wrynn and Tyrande Whisperwind. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 4.1 Replacement Hero Powers 5 deck. Tyrande Whisperwind comes with her own portrait, emotes, and hero tray art, as well as featuring a special animation when using Tyrande Whisperwind`s Hero Power Anduin Wrynn with the basic priest Hero Power Lesser Heal A Hero Power is a special ability displayed to the right of each hero s portrait. Usually Hero Powers can be used once per turn and , Lesser Heal Lesser Heal Type: Hero Power Class: Priest Rarity: Free Cost: 2 Hero PowerRestore 2 Health.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Lesser Heal is the Hero Power used by the priest alternate hero Tyrande Whisperwind. .
For more information, see Alternate heroes The Heroes pane in the Shop Alternate heroes are cosmetic skins for existing classes. Each alternate hero belongs to a specific class, and provides an alternative to the default hero for that class. Alternate heroes .
When viewed in the Collection Browsing the collection, in Standard format mode Accessing the collection from the main menu. The collection manager, also known as the collection, is where a player can go to view their collection of cards, construct , Tyrande Whisperwind has the following flavor text:
- Unlike some people, this leader didn`t fall asleep on the job. We`re looking at you, Malfurion "I must protect the wild!" - Malfurion Stormrage Malfurion Stormrage represents the Druid class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Background 2 Official overview 3 Lore trivia 4 Notes 5 Flavor text 6 Emotes .
- Obtained from a special promotion.
Each hero A hero is a character in the Warcraft universe representing the player. In Hearthstone, this concept is expressed in three interrelated but distinct ways: Heroes are gameplay characters representing players or bosses within a match. has their own selection of audio and written emotes that are produced in response to specific events. For more information, see Emote Emotes are short quotes that heroes can speak during a game. Each emote comes as a soundbite, and in a written form, displayed in a speech bubble next to the character s portrait. Emotes are the .
Tyrande notably adds several new types of emotes, including several for world events Events are limited periods during which special rules or bonuses apply to Hearthstone. Some events are extensive festive alterations to the game, complete with special offers, themed battlefields and Tavern Brawls, while others offer smaller familiar from World of Warcraft World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) created by Blizzard Entertainment. The game was first released Nov. 2004, and has since seen six expansions: The Burning Crusade (2007), Wrath of but not yet seen in Hearthstone.
|Well played||Well played.|
|Greetings||Blessings to you.|
|Mirror Greetings||And to you.|
|Threaten||You will regret this!|
|Concede||It is finished. You win.|
|Opening remark||Elune give me strength.|
|Opening vs Malfurion Stormrage "I must protect the wild!" - Malfurion Stormrage Malfurion Stormrage represents the Druid class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Background 2 Official overview 3 Lore trivia 4 Notes 5 Flavor text 6 Emotes||My dear Malfurion.|
|Mirror start||The goddess is my shield.|
|Be right back||I will return shortly.|
|Nice card back||A fine card back!|
|Fidget||I grow impatient…|
|Faction cry||For the Alliance!|
|Welcome||In the name of Elune, welcome.|
|Hungry||I could really go for some moon cakes.|
|Thinking 2||I wonder…|
|Thinking 3||What is Elune`s will…|
|Running out of time||Make haste!|
|Almost out of cards||I am almost out of cards.|
|Out of cards||I am out of cards!|
|Error: Too many minions||I have too many minions!|
|Error: Generic||I cannot do that.|
|Error: Hand already full||My hand is full!|
|Error: Hero already attacked||I already attacked.|
|Error: Minion not ready||Give that minion a turn to get ready.|
|Error: Minion exhausted||That minion already attacked.|
|Error: Not enough mana||I don`t have enough Mana.|
|Error: Need a weapon||I need a weapon.|
|Error: Can`t play that card||I can`t play that.|
|Error: Can`t target stealthed minions||I cannot target Stealthed minions.|
|Error: Not a valid target||That is not a valid target.|
|Error: Must attack taunt minion||A minion with Taunt is in the way.|
|Selection in Arena||The goddess calls!|
|Winter Veil Greetings||Happy Feast of Winter Veil!|
|Happy New Year||Happy New Year!|
The following emotes were added with the introduction of the hero, but removed with the subsequent Patch 220.127.116.1181. All appear to correspond to upcoming events or features, and are not listed for other heroes, with the exception of "good game".
|Start of season||A new season begins.|
|End of season||The season comes to an end.|
|Happy Birthday||Happy Birthday!|
|Hallow`s End||Happy Hallow`s End!|
|Lunar New Year||Happy New Year!|
|Event||A happy day!|
|Love is in the Air||I miss my dear Malfurion.|
|Children`s Week||Goddess bless the children.|
|Midsummer Festival||Happy Midsummer Festival!|
|Pirate`s Day||Power Word: Yarr!|
|Day of the Dead||Moon goddess, bless the fallen.|
|Pilgrim`s Bounty||Happy Pilgrim`s Bounty!|
|Good Game||A good game!|
Obtaining Tyrande Whisperwind unlocks the following card back The Collection s Card Backs tab Some of the game s card backs Card backs are a feature which allows players to replace the standard design on the reverse of their cards with alternate designs. Players can .
- Tyrande and her husband Malfurion Stormrage "I must protect the wild!" - Malfurion Stormrage Malfurion Stormrage represents the Druid class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Background 2 Official overview 3 Lore trivia 4 Notes 5 Flavor text 6 Emotes have special opening remarks when playing against each other.
- Fandral Staghelm Fandral Staghelm Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Class: Druid Rarity: Legendary Cost: 4 Attack: 3 Health: 5 Tags: Choose One-related, Ongoing effect Your Choose One cards have both effects combined.Always manages to has a special summoning quote when playing against Tyrande: You would lead our people to ruin!
- The releaseAnnounce of Tyrande was celebrated with a special "Hearthstone Priest Extravaganza", a month-long mini-event featuring 8 priest-themed Hearthstone streams.