How to get
Twin Emperor Vek`lor can be obtained through Whispers of the Old Gods "Now I ve got a tale to tell you... of the ones from long ago. There s an evil that s been dreaming, but now it s softly screaming! From the darkness their power will grow. Their voices are card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward.
|Twin Emperor Vek`lor||1600||400|
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Twin Emperor Vek`lor||3200||1600|
Twin Emperor is an excellent defensive option to C`Thun decks that can reliably get C`Thun up to 10 Attack before turn seven. It can also be combed with Brann Bronzebeard for a total of three Emperors at the cost of ten mana.
|C`Thun||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||10||6||6||Battlecry: Deal damage equal to this minion`s Attack randomly split among all enemies.|
|Brann Bronzebeard||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||3||2||4||Your Battlecries trigger twice.|
Taunt The shield-like Taunt visual effect Taunt is a minion ability which forces the opposing player to direct any melee attacks toward enemy targets with this ability. Minions with Taunt (commonly referred to as Taunts) serve
Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are : If your C`Thun has at least 10 Attack, summon another Emperor.
Do they make decisions based on age? "I`m two minutes older therefore we burn this village."
See this card on Hearthpwn
Twin Emperor Vek`lor is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Whispers of the Old Gods "Now I ve got a tale to tell you... of the ones from long ago. There s an evil that s been dreaming, but now it s softly screaming! From the darkness their power will grow. Their voices are set.
Provided your C`Thun has at least 10 attack, this card can prove a very powerful way in establishing board control. In case of emergency, and if your C`Thun has less than 10 attack, you could still play this card as a single Emperor.
One of the best possible combinations is by playing this card with Brann Bronzebeard Brann Bronzebeard Set: The League of Explorers Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 4 Tags: Battlecry-related, Ongoing effect Your Battlecries trigger twice.Contains 75% more fiber than his brother Magni!See this card on if C`Thun has at least 10 attack, which basically makes one 2/4 minion and three 4/6 Taunt The shield-like Taunt visual effect Taunt is a minion ability which forces the opposing player to direct any melee attacks toward enemy targets with this ability. Minions with Taunt (commonly referred to as Taunts) serve minions for 10 mana; a great way to take control of the battlefield in one turn with only 2 cards.
- This card`s Battlecry can activate whether C`Thun C Thun Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 10 Attack: 6 Health: 6 Abilities: Battlecry, Deal damage Tags: Attack-related, Random Battlecry: Deal damage equal to this minion s Attack randomly split among is in the hand, deck or battlefield. It makes no difference whether a player is fielding their own C`Thun, or if they took control of an opponent`s C`Thun via Mind Control Mind Control Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Priest Cost: 10 Abilities: Take control Take control of an enemy minion.Nominated as "Spell Most Likely to Make Your Opponent Punch the Wall."See this card on Hearthpwn data , Sylvanas Windrunner Sylvanas Windrunner Set: Hall of Fame Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 5 Health: 5 Abilities: Deathrattle, Take control Tags: Random Deathrattle: Take control of a random enemy minion.Sylvanas was turned into the Banshee , or Mind Control Tech. Mind Control Tech Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry, Take control Tags: Random Battlecry: If your opponent has 4 or more minions, take control of one at
- This card`s Battlecry takes into account buffs such as Abusive Sergeant Abusive Sergeant Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Battlecry Battlecry: Give a minion +2 Attack this turn.ADD ME TO YOUR DECK, MAGGOT!See this card on Hearthpwn data page] when deciding whether to activate.
- This card will not be included in Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia YouTubeTechnology company Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It picks (along with C`Thun and all other related cards). Be that as it may, it may still appear in Arena matches through random effects.
- The feast of souls begins now!
- There will be pain!
- When they were first designing the set, The League of Explorers "We ve traversed the tombs of Naxxramas; we ve climbed every cliff on Blackrock. Now, the world cries out for heroes, as a new evil rises. There will be danger! There will be doom! There will be set had not yet been released, and the designers weren`t sure if Reno Jackson Reno Jackson Set: The League of Explorers Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 4 Health: 6 Abilities: Battlecry, Restore Health Tags: Deck-related, Health-related Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, fully heal your hero.Reno decks would prove strong enough; Vek`lor was therefore originally designed to support Reno decks, by summoning Twin Emperor Vek`nilash Twin Emperor Vek nilash Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 4 Health: 6 Abilities: Taunt TauntSee this card on Hearthpwn data page] Twin Emperor Vek nilash is an uncollectible legendary provided the player had no duplicate cards in their deck. When Reno decks began to perform very well in the meta "The metagame is the mix of different decks that players bring onto the ladder, that you can expect to see. If you know what decks players are bringing, your deck can be especially good against , the designers decided not to strengthen that deck type any further, and changed Vek`lor into a C`Thun card.
- In World of Warcraft World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) created by Blizzard Entertainment. The game was first released Nov. 2004, and has since seen six expansions: The Burning Crusade (2007), Wrath of , the lines of the Twin Emperors are actually reversed: Vek`lor says "come, little ones" and Vek`nilash says "the feast of souls begins now".
- Promotional art