How to get
Tracking x 2 are automatically included in all players` collections.
Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Tracking is a reward for raising a hunter The Hunter is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Rexxar and Alleria Windrunner. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 4 Strategy and gameplay 5 Counters 5.1 Secrets to levels Each hero s level is displayed on the bottom-left of their portrait. The coloured bar shows their current experience. A video explaining levels in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. A level is a 15 and 20.
Tracking is uncraftable The uncraftable quality Uncraftable (previously called soulbound) is a card quality found on certain cards. Uncraftable cards cannot be crafted or disenchanted. Uncraftable quality is mostly determined by card set, and in some cases differs and cannot be crafted Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust or disenchanted.
Tracking can be a useful card to play at almost any point in the game. The basic idea is to use this card to draw another card that you can hand pick for the situation at hand. If you play it on turn 1 for example, you can pick a low cost card to play in the next few turns to help gain board control. If played later in the game, you can use it to pick the biggest creature to play for finishing the game, or for countering an opposing threat.
Look at the top three cards of your deck. Draw one and discard the others.
For the person who just cannot decide what card to put in their deck!
See this card on Hearthpwn
Tracking is a hunter The Hunter is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Rexxar and Alleria Windrunner. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 4 Strategy and gameplay 5 Counters 5.1 Secrets spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the card, from the Basic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set.
Tracking is unique in that it combines a card draw effect For the game conclusion where neither player wins, see Draw Card draw is a term used to refer the process or mechanic of drawing additional cards from the top of the deck, and adding them and a unique type of discard effect Discard effects are effects which cause the player to discard cards from their hand. Discarded cards are removed from the game, without activating Deathrattles. Discard effects are most commonly found on warlock cards. Discard effects , essentially taking three cards from the player`s deck and using them to produce a Discover Discover in action Discover is an ability that allows the player to choose from three different pseudo-randomly selected cards, with the chosen option generated and added to their hand. Some Discover effects offer random Hero effect. Despite doing "nothing but replacing itself", it grants a tactical advantage by allowing the player to choose from three possibilities, increasing the player`s ability to get cards useful for the game situation.
Note that the unchosen cards will be removed from play. This can be advantageous, allowing the hunter to increase the rate of drawing useful cards by removing less useful ones from the deck. It could also be a serious drawback if two or more important cards are randomly selected, forcing the player to discard at least one.
- Playing Tracking presents the player with a selection of three cards from their deck A deck is a collection of exactly 30 cards. All cards drawn by the player during a game come from their deck. Each deck is tied to a specific class. Decks can be created and . The cards obscure the play area, but can be hidden if desired. The opponent can see that the player is selecting a card, but cannot see the cards themselves.
- Once a card is chosen, that card is drawn, and the other cards are removed. Be that as it may, despite Tracking`s wording, the cards are not discarded Discard effects are effects which cause the player to discard cards from their hand. Discarded cards are removed from the game, without activating Deathrattles. Discard effects are most commonly found on warlock cards. Discard effects , but left in the Setaside Zone. As a result, the cards `discarded` by Tracking are not shown to the opponent, and do not activate related effects like Tiny Knight of Evil Tiny Knight of Evil Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Tags: Discard-related, Triggered effect Whenever you discard a card, gain +1/+1."No, no, no. . (It is unclear if this non-interaction with cards like Tiny Knight of Evil is a bug or intended.)
- If your turn timer expires while picking one of the three cards, the game client picks the first card (left most card) for you.
- Cards removed from the game by Tracking cannot be recovered through effects such as Resurrect Resurrect Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Spell Class: Priest Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Abilities: Copy, Summon Tags: Death-related, Random, Resurrection effect Summon a random friendly minion that died this game.I walked into the dungeon and noticed , since they are not considered to have been destroyed.
- The card chosen by Tracking is not placed in your hand until the end of the current Sequence While most rules in Hearthstone are fairly easy to ascertain, when several effects, each with their own behaviours, are brought into conflict, things can get a little more complicated. The advanced rulebook offers a comprehensive , meaning that it is possible for your hand to become full in the mean time, discarding the card you chose. For instance, if you have a 10/10 card hand, play Tracking and have a Wild Pyromancer Wild Pyromancer Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Area of effect, Spell-related, Triggered effect After you cast a spell, deal 1 damage to ALL minions.BOOM and Acolyte of Pain Acolyte of Pain Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Health: 3 Abilities: Draw cards Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Whenever this minion takes damage, draw a card.He trained when he was younger in play, the card chosen will float in the air, Acolyte of Pain triggering off of Wild Pyromancer`s damage will fill your hand, and finally the card chosen will be discarded. (TODO: Needs to be retested in Patch 8.0)
- Tracking used to not trigger on-draw triggers, because the selected card moved from Setaside to your hand.