How to get
Tinkmaster Overspark can be obtained through Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward.
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Tinkmaster Overspark||3200||1600|
There was an update to Tinkmaster Overspark removing the ability to target his text onto a minion, it is now a random effect. This greatly reduced the number of Tinkaster Overspark in play as it was used as Hard Removal for a lot of control decks. Now it is considered too situational for high level play.
Tinkmaster is best used when your opponent has very large minions with special effects, such as Sylvannas, Tyrion, and Ysera. Even if they end up with a 5/5, it is worth it to remove the strong effects cards such as these have. Can work in a similar fashion as hex and polymorph.
Similarly, you want to play Tinkmaster when you have a lot of small minions such as Spectral Spiders and Hounds.
Battlecry: Transform another random minion into a 5/5 Devilsaur or a 1/1 Squirrel.
Tinkmaster Overspark nearly lost his Tinker`s license after the Great Ironforge Squirrel Stampede of `09.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Tinkmaster Overspark is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set. His Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are transforms another random Yogg-Saron, arguably the most random card ever released Random effects are effects which include some degree of randomness or RNG (random number generation). Random effects introduce an element of chance into Hearthstone. They can be minion into one of two possible Beasts Beasts are a type of minion especially associated with hunters, and to a lesser extent druids. Hunters have a variety of class-specific Beast minions as well as specific ability cards which benefit Beasts. Beasts are .
Tinkmaster Overspark is a very risky card with almost unpredictable outcomes but it still can be controlled to some degree. This card is best used in a situation where the controlling player has little to lose, or the opponent has a lot to lose.
The outcome of this card can be predicted to some degree by the number of minions on each side of the battlefield; note that Overspark will not be selected as the target for his own ability. If played with only a single enemy minion on the board (even if it is Stealthed A minion in Stealth Stealth is a minion ability which prevents that minion from being the target of enemy attacks, spells and effects until they attack or deal damage. They can, be that as it may, be the target ), that minion is guaranteed to be chosen as the target. Be that as it may, which minion will be produced cannot be controlled or predicted.
Overspark can also be useful when played on a board filled only with low-stat friendly minions without abilities, such as 1/1 minions. This provides a 50% chance of upgrading one of these minions to a 5/5, serving as a useful boon. Be that as it may, be aware that this will also change the minion`s type to Beast Beasts are a type of minion especially associated with hunters, and to a lesser extent druids. Hunters have a variety of class-specific Beast minions as well as specific ability cards which benefit Beasts. Beasts are , making it less desirable for type-synergy such as Murloc Murlocs are a type of minion, best known for their swarming gameplay and board-wide synergy. Relatively weak in isolation, their low mana cost allows them to quickly flood the board, with their synergistic effects causing play, for example.
Overspark is useful against extremely powerful minions with useful card text or enchantments such as Malygos Malygos Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Dragon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 9 Attack: 4 Health: 12 Abilities: Spell Damage Spell Damage +5Malygos hates it when mortals use magic. He gets so mad!See this card on Hearthpwn or Ysera Ysera Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Dragon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 9 Attack: 4 Health: 12 Abilities: Generate Tags: Dragon-generating, Random, Spell-generating, Triggered effect At the end of your turn, add a Dream Card to your (and other strong minions not susceptible to Big Game Hunter Big Game Hunter Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry, Destroy Battlecry: Destroy a minion with an Attack of 7 or more.Mere devilsaurs no longer excite him. Soon ). Even if the result is still a substantial 5/5 Devilsaur Devilsaur Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Rarity: Common Cost: 5 Attack: 5 Health: 5 See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Devilsaur is an uncollectible minion generated by Tinkmaster Overspark s Battlecry. For more information, , it is better than things such as high health or devastating abilities. Note that the main effect of this ability is to remove all card text and enchantments, effectively Silencing For the card of the same name, see Silence (card). Silence is an ability which removes all current card text, enchantments, and abilities from the targeted minion. It does not remove damage or minion type. the target minion; the precise stats produced cannot be predicted, and are often of smaller consequence.
The random targeting of Overspark`s Battlecry can make it effective against Stealthed and " Elusive An Elusive minion "Elusive" is an unofficial term used to refer to minions that cannot be targeted by spells or Hero Powers. While no official keyword is used to denote the ability, precisely the same " minions, such as Shade of Naxxramas Shade of Naxxramas Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 2 Abilities: Stealth Tags: Triggered effect Stealth. At the start of your turn, gain +1/+1.The Shades of Naxxramas hate the living. or Spectral Knight Spectral Knight Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 6 Abilities: Elusive Can t be targeted by spells or Hero Powers.What do Faerie Dragons and Spectral Knights have in common? They both . Even if the result is a 5/5 Devilsaur, by transforming the minion the Stealth/Elusive ability will be removed, allowing the player to then specifically target it with another effect.
Overspark`s Battlecry confers a Transform effect like Hex Hex Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Shaman Cost: 3 Abilities: Transform Tags: Beast-generating, Taunt-generating Transform a minion into a 0/1 Frog with Taunt.If you Hex a Murloc... it really isn t much of a change, is and Polymorph Polymorph Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Mage Cost: 4 Abilities: Transform Tags: Beast-generating Transform a minion into a 1/1 Sheep.There was going to be a pun in this flavor text, but it just came out , and thus can essentially `delete` cards like C`Thun C Thun Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 10 Attack: 6 Health: 6 Abilities: Battlecry, Deal damage Tags: Attack-related, Random Battlecry: Deal damage equal to this minion s Attack randomly split among or other synergy cards. This prevents cards like Doomcaller Doomcaller Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 8 Attack: 7 Health: 9 Abilities: Battlecry, Generate, Shuffle into deck Tags: Death-related Battlecry: Give your C Thun +2/+2 (wherever it is). If it s , Feugen Feugen Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 7 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Deathrattle: If Stalagg also died this game, summon Thaddius.Feugen is sad because everyone likes Stalagg better.See this card on / Stalagg Stalagg Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 5 Attack: 7 Health: 4 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Deathrattle: If Feugen also died this game, summon Thaddius.Stalagg want to write own flavor text. "STALAGG AWESOME!"See this card or Resurrect Resurrect Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Spell Class: Priest Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Abilities: Copy, Summon Tags: Death-related, Random, Resurrection effect Summon a random friendly minion that died this game.I walked into the dungeon and noticed from working, as the transformed minion never really died.
- Transforms Transform is an ability which irreversibly transforms a minion into something else. This removes all card text, abilities and enchantments, and does not trigger any Deathrattles. Transformation is not an enchantment but rather a permanent another random minion into either a 1/1 Squirrel Squirrel Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Squirrel is an uncollectible minion generated by Tinkmaster Overspark s Battlecry. For more information, or a 5/5 Devilsaur Devilsaur Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Rarity: Common Cost: 5 Attack: 5 Health: 5 See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Devilsaur is an uncollectible minion generated by Tinkmaster Overspark s Battlecry. For more information, . Both are Beasts Beasts are a type of minion especially associated with hunters, and to a lesser extent druids. Hunters have a variety of class-specific Beast minions as well as specific ability cards which benefit Beasts. Beasts are .
- Note that transformations are permanent, and cannot be undone. Returning A return to hand or return effect is a card effect whereby a minion, or more rarely a weapon or spell, is returned to the controlling player s hand. The target returns to its original card a transformed minion to the owner`s hand will not revert it to its original form.
- The target for this minion`s Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are is chosen at random. Be that as it may, it will not target Overspark himself.
- The result of the Battlecry is also determined at random Yogg-Saron, arguably the most random card ever released Random effects are effects which include some degree of randomness or RNG (random number generation). Random effects introduce an element of chance into Hearthstone. They can be .
- This time, for sure!
- For Gnomeregan!
- Prior to release, Tinkmaster`s Battlecry allowed the summoning player to select its target, although the resulting minion was still determined at random. Because of this, during the game`s beta Tinkmaster was widely considered a very powerful card and became prevalent in high-ranking decks, with many players considering it a mandatory inclusion. As a result, Tinkmaster was nerfed by the developers, with his Battlecry now choosing a target at random. Videos such as this one commemorate the rapid devaluation that took place following the change, with many players immediately disenchanting the card.
- His summoning quote may be a reference to Bullwinkle J. Moose in The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show, where Bullwinkle tries to pull out an animal out of his hat for the fifth time and says "This time for sure!", before pulling Rocky out of it.