How to get
The Skeleton Knight can be obtained through The Grand Tournament "From east to west, heroes are sent, seeking glory in the greatest of events... there are knights on noble steeds; those who will bring them to their knees; there are monsters to test their mettle card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward.
|The Skeleton Knight
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card The Skeleton Knight
Deathrattle: Reveal a minion in each deck. If yours costs more, return this to your hand.
Apparently it really was just a flesh wound.
See this card on Hearthpwn
The Skeleton Knight is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Grand Tournament "From east to west, heroes are sent, seeking glory in the greatest of events... there are knights on noble steeds; those who will bring them to their knees; there are monsters to test their mettle set.
Most likely only good in very heavy control decks A control deck, also known as a late game deck, is a deck that attempts to attain victory in the late game, through a combination of early game removal and Taunts, and powerful cards in due to the Joust A Joust in progress Joust is an ability that causes a minion to be revealed at random from the deck of each player. If the player who initiated the Joust has the higher mana cost effect and the card advantage Sometimes, you’ll find yourself in a position where you can easily play your whole hand while your opponent is still holding on to close to the maximum of 10 cards. Unless you can win the the effect generates.
- Baron Rivendare Baron Rivendare Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 4 Attack: 1 Health: 7 Tags: Deathrattle-related, Ongoing effect Your minions trigger their Deathrattles twice.There used to be five Horsemen but one of them left because will cause The Skeleton Knight`s Joust A Joust in progress Joust is an ability that causes a minion to be revealed at random from the deck of each player. If the player who initiated the Joust has the higher mana cost to happen twice. If The Skeleton Knight wins the first Joust, the second will take place, but will have no effect.
- Feign Death Feign Death Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Spell Class: Hunter Rarity: Epic Cost: 2 Tags: Area of effect, Deathrattle-related Trigger all Deathrattles on your minions.The hardest part about doing a "Feign Death" convincingly is learning will cause The Skeleton Knight to Joust. If The Skeleton Knight wins the Joust, it will be returned A return to hand or return effect is a card effect whereby a minion, or more rarely a weapon or spell, is returned to the controlling player s hand. The target returns to its original card to the player`s hand. (This does not create a second Skeleton Knight).
- Despite this minion`s return effect A return to hand or return effect is a card effect whereby a minion, or more rarely a weapon or spell, is returned to the controlling player s hand. The target returns to its original card Deathrattle, additional Deathrattles such as Ancestral Spirit Ancestral Spirit Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Shaman Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Abilities: Copy, Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Resurrection effect Give a minion "Deathrattle: Resummon this minion."It was just a flesh wound.See this card on Hearthpwn and Soul of the Forest Soul of the Forest Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Druid Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Area of effect Give your minions "Deathrattle: Summon a 2/2 Treant.""Reforestation" is suddenly a terrifying word.See this will activate upon The Skeleton Knight`s death. (This is in contrast to Malorne Malorne Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Druid Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 9 Health: 7 Abilities: Deathrattle, Shuffle into deck Deathrattle: Shuffle this minion into your deck.When Malorne isn t mauling hordes , for whom such added Deathrattles will not activate.)
- Prior to Patch 18.104.22.16833 (LoE patch), if your hand had 9 cards, you had Baron Rivendare Baron Rivendare Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 4 Attack: 1 Health: 7 Tags: Deathrattle-related, Ongoing effect Your minions trigger their Deathrattles twice.There used to be five Horsemen but one of them left because on the field and The Skeleton Knight`s Deathrattle won the Joust both times, The Skeleton Knight would discard himself. This happened because the check for max hand size is done when The Skeleton Knight moves from the hand back into the hand, without discounting The Skeleton Knight himself.
- In the Grand Tournament, you win, or you die.
- Pay the iron price!
- Not again...
- This spooky skeleton is a skilled knight who has spent his whole un-life practicing the joust! The Skeleton Knight loves the contest so much that when you win a joust, he⃢₀ₙll return for yet another chance at the fray. He also enjoys canned meat and pasta.
World of Warcraft
- "The Lich King is cunning and will use treachery to thwart his enemies. To that end, he has dispatched the Black Knight to eliminate promising candidates from Highlord Tirion Fordring Tirion Fordring Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Paladin Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 6 Health: 6 Abilities: Deathrattle, Divine Shield, Equip, Taunt Tags: Weapon-generating Divine Shield. Taunt. Deathrattle: Equip a 5/3 Ashbringer.If you haven t heard `s army. The undead`s mere presence defiles the Crusaders` Coliseum, and those who prevail against him will prove their worthiness."
The Skeleton Knight is the second form of The Black Knight The Black Knight Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 4 Health: 5 Abilities: Battlecry, Destroy Tags: Taunt-related Battlecry: Destroy an enemy minion with Taunt.He was sent by the Lich King to disrupt . In World of Warcraft World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) created by Blizzard Entertainment. The game was first released Nov. 2004, and has since seen six expansions: The Burning Crusade (2007), Wrath of , he starts off with rotting flesh and loses it, becoming The Skeleton Knight. He also raises the dead in this form.
- This minion`s summon and attack quotes are references to the fantasy novel series A Song of Ice and Fire and the TV adaptation Game of Thrones.
- Its flavor text is a reference to one of the Monty Python and the Holy Grail film`s characters, the Black Knight.
- This card has different artwork in China, due to the regulations about depicting bones and death.