- "At the SI:7 mansion in Stormwind they have a grand masked ball every year. Everyone is in disguise! When a minion dies, its disguise is revealed, showing the minion to actually be a different random minion that costs (2) less and ready for another fight!"
The Masked Ball is a Tavern Brawl The Tavern Brawl interface Tavern Brawl is one of Hearthstone s lighter game modes. A weekly event, a new Tavern Brawl begins each Wednesday (Thursday in Asian regions), ending the following Monday. Outside of these times, . It debuted on Aug. 5, 2015.
Cards such as Piloted Shredder Piloted Shredder Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Attack: 4 Health: 3 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Cost-related, Random Deathrattle: Summon a random 2-Cost minion.Once upon a time, only goblins , Piloted Sky Golem Piloted Sky Golem Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Rarity: Epic Cost: 6 Attack: 6 Health: 4 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Cost-related, Random Deathrattle: Summon a random 4-Cost minion.The pinnacle of goblin engineering. and Harvest Golem Harvest Golem Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 3 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Mech-generating Deathrattle: Summon a 2/1 Damaged Golem."Overheat threshold exceeded. System failure. Wheat clog in port all possess advantages in this mode as their Deathrattle will summon two minions instead of one. Any card played from the hand gains an extra Deathrattle of spawning a minion costing 2 mana less, so combining Baron Rivendare Baron Rivendare Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 4 Attack: 1 Health: 7 Tags: Deathrattle-related, Ongoing effect Your minions trigger their Deathrattles twice.There used to be five Horsemen but one of them left because with any of these will result in four minions spawning, allowing the player to gain a much stronger board presence. Unearthed Raptor Unearthed Raptor Set: The League of Explorers Type: Minion Class: Rogue Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy Tags: Deathrattle-related Battlecry: Choose a friendly minion. Gain a copy of its Deathrattle.Still can also be used to achieve a similar result.
It`s worth noting that minions not put into play directly from the hand will not have the "Mystery Pilot" enchantment necessary to summon a new minion. This includes minions summoned by the following:
- Battlecries, such as a Jade Golem Jade Golem Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Minion Class: Druid, Rogue, Shaman Tri-class: Jade Lotus data page] Jade Golem is an uncollectible tri-class minion, summoned by various cards from the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan from Jade Spirit Jade Spirit Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Minion Class: Druid, Rogue, Shaman Tri-class: Jade Lotus Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Attack: 2 Health: 3 Abilities: Summon Battlecry: Summon a Jade Golem."He s so cute! I just
- Deathrattles A Loot Hoarder displaying the Deathrattle icon Deathrattle is an ability where the stated effect occurs when the minion or weapon is destroyed. Cards with Deathrattle appear with a skull and crossbones when in play. , such as a demon from Voidcaller Voidcaller Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Attack: 3 Health: 4 Abilities: Deathrattle, Put into battlefield Tags: Demon-related, Random Deathrattle: Put a random Demon from your hand into the
- Spells, such as Animal Companion Animal Companion Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Hunter Cost: 3 Abilities: Summon Tags: Beast-generating, Random Summon a random Beast Companion.You could summon Misha, Leokk, or Huffer! Huffer is more trouble than he s worth.See this card or Resurrect Resurrect Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Spell Class: Priest Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Abilities: Copy, Summon Tags: Death-related, Random, Resurrection effect Summon a random friendly minion that died this game.I walked into the dungeon and noticed
- Transform Transform is an ability which irreversibly transforms a minion into something else. This removes all card text, abilities and enchantments, and does not trigger any Deathrattles. Transformation is not an enchantment but rather a permanent effects, such as Druid of the Flame Druid of the Flame Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Minion Class: Druid Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 2 Abilities: Choose One, Transform Tags: Beast-generating Choose One - Transform into a 5/2 minion; or a or Druid of the Fang Druid of the Fang Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Class: Druid Rarity: Common Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Transform Tags: Beast-generating, Beast-related Battlecry: If you have a Beast, transform this minion `s Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are
- Triggered effects The lightning bolt icon, explicitly indicating a triggered effect Triggered effects are effects that activate in response to specific events. Triggered effects may belong to minions, weapons or spells (in the form of Secrets), as , such as Kel`Thuzad Kel Thuzad Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 6 Health: 8 Abilities: Copy, Summon Tags: Area of effect, Death-related, Resurrection effect, Triggered effect At the end of each turn, summon all friendly minions `s end-of-turn ability
- Put into battlefield Put into battlefield effects are abilities which puts cards from the player s deck or hand directly into the battlefield. They may affect minions or spells, and may require a specific type or sub-type of card. effects, such as a minion put in to play by Alarm-o-Bot
- The Mystery Pilot Deathrattle itself
Be that as it may, cards that copy a summoned minion, such as Mirror Entity Mirror Entity Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Abilities: Copy, Secret, Summon Tags: Summoning-related, Triggered effect Secret: After your opponent plays a minion, summon a copy of it."You go first." - or Doppelgangster Doppelgangster Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 5 Attack: 2 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy, Summon Battlecry: Summon 2 copies of this minion."Every me, get in here!"See this card on Hearthpwn , will have the "Mystery Pilot" deathrattle.
The minions spawning from the other minions count as summoning minions, so cards such as Knife Juggler Knife Juggler Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Random, Summoning-related, Triggered effect After you summon a minion, deal 1 damage to a random enemy.Ambitious Knife are made very useful for dealing extra damage. Silencers such as Spellbreaker Spellbreaker Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Attack: 4 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry, Silence Battlecry: Silence a minion.Spellbreakers can rip enchantments from magic-wielders. The process is painless and can be performed on an will remove Mystery Pilot and help with board control. Since the board will likely contain several minions, cards like Sea Giant Sea Giant Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 10 Attack: 8 Health: 8 Abilities: Modify cost Tags: Battlefield-related, In-hand effect, Ongoing effect Costs (1) less for each other minion on the battlefield.See? Giant.See this and Defender of Argus Defender of Argus Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 4 Attack: 2 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry Tags: Positional effect, Taunt-granting Battlecry: Give adjacent minions +1/+1 and Taunt.You wouldn’t think that Argus would need this may have more value than typical.
Another strategy would be to assume your opponent is going to play expensive minions and try to run him down before he can muster his army. Face Hunter That s blood elf for "Go Face" Face Hunter is a type of aggro hunter deck which focuses on dealing damage directly to the enemy hero (or "face"). With a single-minded focus on hero damage, Face or deck with a lot of murlocs Murlocs are a type of minion, best known for their swarming gameplay and board-wide synergy. Relatively weak in isolation, their low mana cost allows them to quickly flood the board, with their synergistic effects causing that can buff each other works well. Some murlocs are going to summon Target Dummy Target Dummy Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Rarity: Rare Cost: 0 Attack: 0 Health: 2 Abilities: Taunt TauntThe engineering equivalent of a "Kick Me" sticker.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Target , which is going to temporarily protect the other minions. If your opponent does not have an AoE Area of effect (AoE) is the term for an effect which affects all characters of the specified type. Common targets for AoEs include all enemy minions, all minions, and all characters. AoE is defined in spell, you can quickly win. If the match is going to last more than a few turns, you risk running out of cards, but including Kel`Thuzad Kel Thuzad Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 6 Health: 8 Abilities: Copy, Summon Tags: Area of effect, Death-related, Resurrection effect, Triggered effect At the end of each turn, summon all friendly minions and minions with Poison A Poisonous minion Poisonous is a minion ability that causes any minion damaged by them to be destroyed. Poisonous minions on the battlefield are marked by a bubbling vial of poison at the bottom of ability should help securing victory.
Priests The Priest is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Anduin Wrynn and Tyrande Whisperwind. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 4.1 Replacement Hero Powers 5 can excel in this brawl by creating a very disruptive deck. Priests have access to many silence effects like Mass Dispel Mass Dispel Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Priest Rarity: Rare Cost: 4 Abilities: Draw cards, Silence Tags: Area of effect Silence all enemy minions. Draw a card.It dispels buffs, powers, hopes, and dreams.See this card and Kabal Songstealer Kabal Songstealer Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Minion Class: Priest Rarity: Common Cost: 5 Attack: 5 Health: 5 Abilities: Battlecry, Silence Battlecry: Silence a minion.Gadgetzan Writer’s Award goes to the player who writes the to prevent enemies from summoning minions, as well as cards like Potion of Madness Potion of Madness Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Spell Class: Priest Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Abilities: Charge, Take control Tags: Triggered effect Gain control of an enemy minion with 2 or less Attack until and Cabal Shadow Priest Cabal Shadow Priest Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Priest Rarity: Epic Cost: 6 Attack: 4 Health: 5 Abilities: Battlecry, Take control Battlecry: Take control of an enemy minion that has 2 or less Attack.You never to steal enemy minions, and their deathrattle with them.
The Masked Ball
|8||Aug. 5, 2015||Aug. 10, 2015|
|95||Apr. 5, 2017||Apr. 10, 2017|
This Brawl sees players doing battle with their own custom decks A deck is a collection of exactly 30 cards. All cards drawn by the player during a game come from their deck. Each deck is tied to a specific class. Decks can be created and , of any class Class is the primary determinant of a hero s powers and abilities, and the strongest factor in deck selection. While each hero represents a unique character with their own personality, portrait and sounds, their class determines . The key change is that whenever a minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion dies, it will summon in its place a random Yogg-Saron, arguably the most random card ever released Random effects are effects which include some degree of randomness or RNG (random number generation). Random effects introduce an element of chance into Hearthstone. They can be minion that costs 2 mana less.
This is achieved through a special Deathrattle enchantment An enchantment, or buff or debuff, is a special effect gained by a minion. Enchantments may be generated by spells, minion texts or abilities such as Battlecries, or other sources, may be temporary or permanent, , automatically granted to all minions of 2 mana cost or higher upon being played from the hand: Mystery Pilot - "Who could it be?!" Minions which are summoned, but not played from the hand, therefore do not gain the enchantment - this includes minions summoned through the Mystery Pilot effect. The cost of the minion summoned from the deathrattle is based on the cost of the minion when it was played, which means mana cost modifiers will take into account.