How to get
Soulfire x 2 are a reward for raising a warlock to level 6.
Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Soulfire is a reward for raising a warlock The Warlock is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Gul dan. Heroes edit | edit source] Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 3.1 Replacement Hero Powers 4 Strategy to levels Each hero s level is displayed on the bottom-left of their portrait. The coloured bar shows their current experience. A video explaining levels in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. A level is a 28 and 30.
Soulfire is uncraftable The uncraftable quality Uncraftable (previously called soulbound) is a card quality found on certain cards. Uncraftable cards cannot be crafted or disenchanted. Uncraftable quality is mostly determined by card set, and in some cases differs and cannot be crafted Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust or disenchanted.
|Silverware Golem||Rare||Warlock||Minion||3||3||3||If you discard this minion, summon it.|
|Malygos||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||Dragon||9||4||12||Spell Damage +5.|
Deal 4 damage. Discard a random card.
Are you lighting a soul on fire? Or burning someone with your OWN soul? This seems like an important distinction.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Soulfire is a warlock The Warlock is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Gul dan. Heroes edit | edit source] Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 3.1 Replacement Hero Powers 4 Strategy spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the card, from the Basic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set.
If you cast this spell with no other cards in hand, you will be unable to discard Discard effects are effects which cause the player to discard cards from their hand. Discarded cards are removed from the game, without activating Deathrattles. Discard effects are most commonly found on warlock cards. Discard effects a card, essentially gaining 4 damage with no penalty. It`s still useful if you are willing to give up any of the cards in your hand as 4 damage is a significant amount of damage for 1 mana.
Soulfire has cheap synergy with cards such as Fist of Jaraxxus Fist of Jaraxxus Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Spell Class: Warlock Rarity: Rare Cost: 4 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Discard-related, On-discard effect, Random When you play or discard this, deal 4 damage to a random and Malchezaar`s Imp Malchezaar s Imp Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 3 Abilities: Draw cards Tags: Discard-related, Triggered effect Whenever you discard a card, draw a which benefit from the cheap discard effect.
- This spell has two steps:
- First, it damages Damage in Hearthstone is a particular infliction of harm upon heroes or minions, measured by a number which is deducted from their Health and/or Armor (if they have any). If a character s Health is reduced its target, queuing and resolving triggers;
- Then, it discards a random card, queuing and resolving triggers. As usual, the discarded card is revealed to both players.
- Example: If you control Archmage Antonidas Archmage Antonidas Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Mage Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 5 Health: 7 Abilities: Generate Tags: Spell-generating, Spell-related, Triggered effect Whenever you cast a spell, put a Fireball spell into your hand.Antonidas and cast Soulfire, Archmage Antonidas will add a Fireball Fireball Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Mage Cost: 4 Abilities: Deal damage Deal 6 damage.This spell is useful for burning things. If you re looking for spells that toast things, or just warm them a little, to your hand before Soulfire discards a random card, which thus can be the Fireball you just obtained.
- Blizzard has commonly misspelled the World of Warcraft spell Soul Fire as Soulfire in the past.