How to get
Skycap`n Kragg can be obtained through The Grand Tournament "From east to west, heroes are sent, seeking glory in the greatest of events... there are knights on noble steeds; those who will bring them to their knees; there are monsters to test their mettle card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward.
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Skycap`n Kragg||3200||1600|
Costs (1) less for each friendly Pirate.
What`s more boss than riding a parrot with a jawbone for a shoulderpad while wielding a giant hook-lance-thing and wearing a pirate hat? NOTHING.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Skycap`n Kragg is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Grand Tournament "From east to west, heroes are sent, seeking glory in the greatest of events... there are knights on noble steeds; those who will bring them to their knees; there are monsters to test their mettle set.
This card can serve as a finisher in a Pirate deck (similar to how Doomguard Doomguard Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Rarity: Rare Cost: 5 Attack: 5 Health: 7 Abilities: Battlecry, Charge, Discard Tags: Random Charge. Battlecry: Discard two random cards.Summoning a doomguard is risky. Someone is was a finisher for zoo decks A zoo deck is a deck focused around a large amount of low and medium cost minions. Zoo decks generally aim to flood the board with minions, overwhelming the opponent and achieving victory through board ). Best used when you have at least 3 Pirates on the board.
- The mana cost The mana cost of a card or Hero Power determines how much mana is required to play that card from the hand or to use that Hero Power. The number is displayed inside a blue of this card is reduced by 1 for each friendly Pirate Pirates are a type of minion. The majority of Pirate cards fit a weapon theme and are most useful in decks that feature a lot of weapons. Pirates are associated with the rogue and warrior currently on the battlefield. Pirate cards in the player`s hand will not reduce its cost.
- The mana cost of this card cannot be reduced below 0. Be that as it may, further cost-reductions can help in countering cost-increasing effects like Freezing Trap Freezing Trap Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Hunter Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Abilities: Modify cost, Return to hand, Secret Tags: Combat-related, Triggered effect Secret: When an enemy minion attacks, return it to its owner s hand .
- This card has an in-hand effect: it modifies its own mana cost only while in the player`s hand, and not while the card is anywhere else.
- Skycap`n`s Charrrrrge ability is no different from regular Charge For the card of the same name, see Charge (card) Charge is an ability allowing a minion to attack the same turn it is summoned. Charge is available to all classes, but is most strongly .
- Ra! Reinforcements be here!
- Shortly before the releaseAnnounce of The Grand Tournament it was decided that the original design for this card was too powerful and must be removed from the game. Because of his starring role in the expansion`s cinematic, rather than simply remove Kragg, the title and card art for Skycap`n Kragg were swapped with those of Captain Scaleblade The subject of this article has been removed from Hearthstone. The unnamed The Grand Tournament minion briefly seen at the beginning of the expansion trailer. Captain Scaleblade 1] was a minion card originally planned to (also a legendary Pirate minion) allowing the character of Kragg to survive in a new and less unbalanced form. Kragg`s original design would eventually be released 16 months later as Patches the Pirate Patches the Pirate Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Minion Subtype: Pirate Rarity: Legendary Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Charge, Put into battlefield Tags: In-deck effect, Pirate-related, Triggered effect Charge. After you play .
- Kragg`s "Charrrrrge" card text was used instead of simply "Charge" in order to make him feel "unique".