How to get
Regular Resurrect is obtained x2by defeating Emperor Thaurissan The subject of this article is part of theBlackrock Mountain adventure. Emperor Thaurissan Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Hero Health: 30 (Normal)30 (Heroic) Armor: 15 (Heroic) Emperor Thaurissan and his wife defend the entrance to the in Blackrock Mountain "Have you heard the rumblings? The mountain stirs once more. Beneath its crags, cliffs and rocks, there s evil in its core. Fire made flesh! Dragon s breath! Teeth and claw and flame! Calling any heroes out .
Once the regular version has been obtained, both regular and golden versions can be crafted and disenchanted:
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Resurrect||800||100|
Summon a random friendly minion that died this game.
I walked into the dungeon and noticed a slain adventurer. In his final moments, he had scrawled out a message in the dust on the wall beside him. Two words: "rez plz"
See this card on Hearthpwn
Resurrect is a rare Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There priest The Priest is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Anduin Wrynn and Tyrande Whisperwind. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 4.1 Replacement Hero Powers 5 spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the card, from the Blackrock Mountain "Have you heard the rumblings? The mountain stirs once more. Beneath its crags, cliffs and rocks, there s evil in its core. Fire made flesh! Dragon s breath! Teeth and claw and flame! Calling any heroes out set.
Ideal in a deck that is heavy in spells with some high cost minions.
Resurrect has very strong synergy with Injured Blademaster Injured Blademaster Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 4 Health: 7 Abilities: Battlecry, Deal damage Battlecry: Deal 4 damage to HIMSELF.He claims it is an old war wound, but we think he , since the resurrected minion does not activate its Battlecry. Carefully planning your card plays so that Injured Blademaster gets resurrected as early as possible gives the Priest a 4/7 for controlling the board until the late game.
Using Resurrect with similar effects such as Kel`Thuzad Kel Thuzad Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 6 Health: 8 Abilities: Copy, Summon Tags: Area of effect, Death-related, Resurrection effect, Triggered effect At the end of each turn, summon all friendly minions , N`Zoth N Zoth, the Corruptor Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 10 Attack: 5 Health: 7 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy, Summon Tags: Death-related, Deathrattle-related, Resurrection effect Battlecry: Summon your Deathrattle minions that died may be useful since due to his ability, a minion that has died, revived, and died multiple times will have a higher chance of being resurrected.
In Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It when chosing this card you will have to focus on collecting minions with high value themselves; ideally this card should be played either in late game when the pool of minions who have died mostly have good value or early to mid game when you have been able to avoid losing low cost minions and only have a 3 cost or higher minion in the graveyard.
- The archetypal resurrection effect Resurrect, the archetypal (and eponymous) resurrection effect Resurrection effects are effects that summon copies of minions that have died that game. Such effects typically phrase themselves as re-summoning or resurrecting the minion that died, but , this spell will summon a random minion from all friendly minions that have died this game. This includes any minions which were `friendly` when they died, included those taken control of by effects like Mind Control Mind Control Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Priest Cost: 10 Abilities: Take control Take control of an enemy minion.Nominated as "Spell Most Likely to Make Your Opponent Punch the Wall."See this card on Hearthpwn data and Shadow Madness Shadow Madness Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Priest Rarity: Rare Cost: 4 Abilities: Charge, Take control Tags: Triggered effect Gain control of an enemy minion with 3 or less Attack until end of turn.You can .
- Like all "death"-related effects, Resurrect only draws from minions that died Destroying a minion or weapon removes it from play. Only minions currently on the battlefield and weapons that are currently equipped can be destroyed. Discarding a card removes it directly from the player s hand and while in the battlefield The battlefield (or game board) is where the action takes place, representing the board on which each game is played out. Around the battlefield are various important UI elements, such as each player s hand, deck . Minions discarded Discard effects are effects which cause the player to discard cards from their hand. Discarded cards are removed from the game, without activating Deathrattles. Discard effects are most commonly found on warlock cards. Discard effects from the hand or removed it from the deck A remove from deck effect causes cards to be removed directly from the player s deck, without entering their hand. Removed cards are taken from the top of the deck, and are revealed to both players. will not be summoned. Technically, this is because Resurrect does not use the `Graveyard Zone`. Minions which were transformed Transform is an ability which irreversibly transforms a minion into something else. This removes all card text, abilities and enchantments, and does not trigger any Deathrattles. Transformation is not an enchantment but rather a permanent will also not be summoned since they did not technically `die`.
- The minion summoned by Resurrect is not removed from the pool of eligible minions. For instance, if on turn 3 you play Injured Blademaster and he then dies, on turn 4 you can play two Resurrects and get two Injured Blademasters.
- Because of the way this spell selects a minion to re-summon, Resurrect will be more likely to re-summon a friendly minion if multiple copies of it have died this game. For instance, if 2 War Golem War Golem Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 7 Attack: 7 Health: 7 Golems are not afraid, but for some reason they still run when you cast Fear on them. Instinct, maybe? A desire to blend , 1 Magma Rager Magma Rager Set: Basic Type: Minion Subtype: Elemental Cost: 3 Attack: 5 Health: 1 He likes to think he is powerful, but pretty much anyone can solo Molten Core now.See this card on Hearthpwn data and 1 Salty Dog Salty Dog Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Pirate Rarity: Common Cost: 5 Attack: 7 Health: 4 He s recently recovered from being a "scurvy dog."See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Salty Dog is were the friendly minions that had died that game, Resurrect would have a 50% chance of resurrecting a War Golem, and a 25% chance of resurrecting a Magma Rager or a Salty Dog.
- If a player Resurrects a Kel`Thuzad Kel Thuzad Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 6 Health: 8 Abilities: Copy, Summon Tags: Area of effect, Death-related, Resurrection effect, Triggered effect At the end of each turn, summon all friendly minions who died that turn, at the end of the turn Kel`Thuzad will resurrect his previous copy, resulting in 2 x Kel`Thuzads for the player.
- If Resurrect summons a Wild Pyromancer Wild Pyromancer Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Area of effect, Spell-related, Triggered effect After you cast a spell, deal 1 damage to ALL minions.BOOM , the Pyromancer`s effect will activate following its summoning.
- Cannot be played until a friendly minion has died this game.