How to get
Redemption can be obtained through Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward. Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Redemption can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. at the end of each Ranked The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. season The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. .
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Redemption||400||50|
Redemption restores minions original effects, however does not activate battlecry, working well with minions that have Divine Shield, Charge, Deathrattle, taunt or permanent effects.
|Harvest Golem||Common||Neutral||Minion||General||3||2||3||Deathrattle: Summon a 2/1 Damaged Golem|
|Loot Hoarder||Common||Neutral||Minion||General||2||2||1||Deathrattle:Draw a card.|
|Scarlet Crusader||Common||Neutral||Minion||General||3||3||1||Divine Shield|
|Silvermoon Guardian||Common||Neutral||Minion||General||4||3||3||Divine Sheild|
|Argent Commander||Rare||Neutral||Minion||General||6||4||2||Charge, Divine Shield|
|Sunwalker||Rare||Neutral||Minion||General||6||4||5||Taunt. Divine Shield|
|Bloodmage Thalnos||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||General||2||1||1||Spell Damage +1. Deathrattle: Draw a card.|
|Sylvanas Windrunner||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||General||6||5||5||Deathrattle: Take control of a random enemy minion.|
|Cairne Bloodhoof||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||General||6||4||5||Deathrattle: Summon a 4/5 Baine Bloodhoof.|
|Tirion Fordring||Legendary||Paladin||Minion||General||8||6||6||Divine Shield. Taunt. Deathrattle: Equip a 5/3 Ashbringer.|
Secret: When a friendly minion dies, return it to life with 1 Health.
I am not sure how you get demptioned the first time. It⃢₀ₙs a mystery!
See this card on Hearthpwn
Redemption is a common Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There paladin The Paladin is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Uther Lightbringer and Lady Liadrin. Heroes edit | edit source] Uther Lightbringer is the standard hero for paladins. Players who spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the card, from the Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set.
Redemption can often be used without much thought, as its effect is almost always helpful. It can however also be paired with strong minions that you know your opponent will kill so that you can still use them the next turn with 1 health.
When playing against Redemption, players can test for the secret by destroying a weak or less valuable minion before destroying more important targets.
Redemption works badly with the paladin hero ability Reinforce Reinforce Type: Hero Power Class: Paladin Cost: 2 Abilities: Summon Hero Power Summon a 1/1 Silver Hand Recruit.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Reinforce is the paladin s basic Hero Power. Contents 1 Summoned minions , which gives the opponent a very non-threatening target to trigger Redemption on. It is therefore best played on a turn in which the Paladin has no Silver Hand Recruits Silver Hand Recruit Set: Basic Type: Minion Class: Paladin Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Silver Hand Recruit is an uncollectible paladin minion, created by the paladin Hero , or possibly while they are protected by minions with Taunt The shield-like Taunt visual effect Taunt is a minion ability which forces the opposing player to direct any melee attacks toward enemy targets with this ability. Minions with Taunt (commonly referred to as Taunts) serve .
- Despite the card text, Redemption does not return the target minion to life - it simply summons a new copy Copy effects produce copies of existing cards. When copying living minions, this includes copying all damage and enchantments. Be that as it may, when copying a minion that has been destroyed, only the basic minion is copied. Copy effects of that minion. Any damage or enchantments An enchantment, or buff or debuff, is a special effect gained by a minion. Enchantments may be generated by spells, minion texts or abilities such as Battlecries, or other sources, may be temporary or permanent, belonging to the minion which died will not be copied.
- As a summon effect, Redemption will trigger effects like that of Knife Juggler Knife Juggler Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Random, Summoning-related, Triggered effect After you summon a minion, deal 1 damage to a random enemy.Ambitious Knife .
- Note that minions summoned through Redemption will not have their Battlecries Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are triggered. This can be useful for minions like Injured Blademaster Injured Blademaster Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 4 Health: 7 Abilities: Battlecry, Deal damage Battlecry: Deal 4 damage to HIMSELF.He claims it is an old war wound, but we think he .
- Since the original minion died normally, it can be resurrected by Kel`Thuzad Kel Thuzad Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 6 Health: 8 Abilities: Copy, Summon Tags: Area of effect, Death-related, Resurrection effect, Triggered effect At the end of each turn, summon all friendly minions , resulting in a second copy of the original minion.
- Redemption has a low priority, meaning that regardless of play order, it will always trigger last on a given Death Event. As two examples, this means that a resurrected Explosive Sheep Explosive Sheep Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Deal damage, Deathrattle Tags: Area of effect Deathrattle: Deal 2 damage to all minions.How is this will never then hit itself with its own AoE and die again, and that Weasel Tunneler Weasel Tunneler Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Rarity: Epic Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Deathrattle, Shuffle into deck Deathrattle: Shuffle this minion into your opponent s deck.He s the reason the can never be resurrected by Redemption (as it will already have changed sides by then).
- Minions with the Divine Shield An Argent Squire with Divine Shield in place Divine Shield is an ability which causes a minion to ignore the next damage it receives. Upon receiving any damage the Divine Shield is removed, and that ability as part of their regular card text will regain the effect when resurrected by Redemption. This makes Redemption a strong combo with cards such as Scarlet Crusader Scarlet Crusader Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 1 Abilities: Divine Shield Divine ShieldNever wash your whites with a Scarlet Crusader.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Scarlet Crusader is , Silvermoon Guardian Silvermoon Guardian Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Divine Shield Divine ShieldThe first time they tried to guard Silvermoon against the scourge, it didn’t go so well…See this or even Tirion Fordring Tirion Fordring Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Paladin Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 6 Health: 6 Abilities: Deathrattle, Divine Shield, Equip, Taunt Tags: Weapon-generating Divine Shield. Taunt. Deathrattle: Equip a 5/3 Ashbringer.If you haven t heard .
- Redemption only sets a minion`s current Health to 1, not its maximum Health. Therefore a Redeemed minion can be healed Healing is the restoration of Health to a damaged character. Healing a character will increase their Health by the stated amount, up to but not beyond their current maximum Health. Healing effects or Restore Health , and also counts as damaged Health, sometimes referred to as life, hit points or HP, is an attribute found on heroes and minions, reflecting the remaining survivability of the character. Health can be reduced, almost always by taking damage. If for the purposes of abilities like Enrage An Enraged minion Enrage is a minion ability where the stated effect becomes active only when the minion is damaged. If the minion is healed back to full Health, the Enrage effect will be cancelled. .
- If a friendly Mad Scientist Mad Scientist Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 2 Abilities: Deathrattle, Put into battlefield Tags: Random, Secret-related Deathrattle: Put a Secret from your deck into the battlefield.His mother wanted him is killed at the same time as another friendly minion which was summoned after the Scientist, and the Mad Scientist`s Deathrattle puts Redemption into play, Redemption will immediately trigger from the death of that other minion, but not from the death of the Mad Scientist.
- Note that Secrets A Secret is a spell card that is cast normally but has a delayed, hidden effect, which only takes place when a specific event occurs. When a Secret is played, a Secret icon appears on can only trigger on the opponent`s turn. If one of the controlling player`s minions die on their own turn, the minion will not be resurrected. This generally makes Charge For the card of the same name, see Charge (card) Charge is an ability allowing a minion to attack the same turn it is summoned. Charge is available to all classes, but is most strongly of no benefit for resurrected minions. While preventing the paladin from self-triggering the ability to their benefit, this design can allow for a different type of strategic advantage. For instance, a player can send a low-value minion on a fatal attack without having Redemption wasted on resurrecting them.
- Redemption will not trigger if there is no room for the minion - either at the start of resolving the Death Event or when Redemption itself resolves.
- Through combination with cards like Harvest Golem Harvest Golem Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 3 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Mech-generating Deathrattle: Summon a 2/1 Damaged Golem."Overheat threshold exceeded. System failure. Wheat clog in port on a full board, Redemption used to allow the player to have 8 minions at once, but not more than 8. This has since been fixed.