Permanent cards are minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion cards that lack Attack and Health, are untargetable A target is a specific character that a player action is "aimed at". Targeted effects are those that require a target to play, while others are untargeted. A spell, Hero Power, or Battlecry may be , are immune to all effects except their own, and take up more or less a permanent residence on the battlefield The battlefield (or game board) is where the action takes place, representing the board on which each game is played out. Around the battlefield are various important UI elements, such as each player s hand, deck . Permanent cards are impossible to remove once they enter play, except in some cases through their own effects.
All current permanent cards are uncollectible Uncollectible cards are cards which although available in-game cannot be collected by players. While these cards are often playable and obtainable by players in the course of a match, they cannot be added to players , being either summoned by other cards, or - in certain adventures Choosing an adventure Game formats Each Standard year, any adventures released prior to the previous calendar year are marked as Wild format. The adventures are removed from the Shop, and players will be unable to and Tavern Brawls - in place at the start of the match.
Originally only seen in the Netherspite The subject of this article is part of theOne Night in Karazhan adventure. Netherspite Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Hero Health: 30 (Normal)30 (Heroic) Armor: 15 (Heroic) Take control of the portals to free encounter in the One Night in Karazhan "Your host, the great magus Medivh, invites you back to party down - with me!" "Come inside... Meet your friends at the door. We ve got a feast like you ve never seen before. Shake your stuff adventure and the specific Tavern Brawls Party Portals! The subject of this article is part of the Tavern Brawl game mode. "The Medivas are putting on a special show, and you re the star! Summon minions with various portals to create a most excellent , The Dark Wanderer The subject of this article is part of the Tavern Brawl game mode. "A hooded stranger sits to play, holding a grim deck in his hands. Can you unravel the secrets surrounding this dark wanderer?" and Yellow-Brick Brawl, permanent cards were first made available in regular Play mode Preparing for battle in Ranked play mode, in Standard format Play mode is a game mode that matches players against other human players of similar skill. Players can choose to play Casual friendly games, or with the releaseAnnounce of Journey to Un`Goro "We re almost there. Quiet down, everyone. "This is not like any of our previous expeditions. This will be far more... ambitious. We re stepping into a land of primordial wonders, infused with astonishing elemental energies. The .
- Permanent minions cannot be targeted, either by attacks This page describes the act of attacking. For the Attack attribute, see Attribute. Attacking or combat is what occurs when a player commands one character to attack another, causing them to simultaneously deal damage to or effects, including random Yogg-Saron, arguably the most random card ever released Random effects are effects which include some degree of randomness or RNG (random number generation). Random effects introduce an element of chance into Hearthstone. They can be target effects, such as Mad Bomber Mad Bomber Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry, Deal damage Tags: Random Battlecry: Deal 3 damage randomly split between all other characters.He s not really all that crazy, or Mind Control Tech Mind Control Tech Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry, Take control Tags: Random Battlecry: If your opponent has 4 or more minions, take control of one at .
- Permanent minions do not count as eligible targets for triggered effects The lightning bolt icon, explicitly indicating a triggered effect Triggered effects are effects that activate in response to specific events. Triggered effects may belong to minions, weapons or spells (in the form of Secrets), as such as Blood Imp Blood Imp Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Attack: 0 Health: 1 Abilities: Stealth Tags: Triggered effect Stealth. At the end of your turn, give another random friendly minion . If a triggered effect that requires a target has no target other than a permanent minion, it will not activate. If a Deathrattle A Loot Hoarder displaying the Deathrattle icon Deathrattle is an ability where the stated effect occurs when the minion or weapon is destroyed. Cards with Deathrattle appear with a skull and crossbones when in play. such as Zealous Initiate Zealous Initiate Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Deathrattle Tags: Random Deathrattle: Give a random friendly minion +1/+1.Ok, Initiate. You need to settle down that requires a target is activated with only a permanent minion on the board, it will have no effect.
- Permanent minions are not susceptible to any kind of effect, including AoE Area of effect (AoE) is the term for an effect which affects all characters of the specified type. Common targets for AoEs include all enemy minions, all minions, and all characters. AoE is defined in , such as Deathwing Deathwing Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Dragon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 10 Attack: 12 Health: 12 Abilities: Battlecry, Destroy, Discard Battlecry: Destroy all other minions and discard your hand.Once a noble dragon known as Neltharion, Deathwing , DOOM! DOOM! Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Spell Class: Warlock Rarity: Epic Cost: 10 Abilities: Destroy, Draw cards Tags: Area of effect Destroy all minions. Draw a card for each.We ran out of space or Brawl Brawl Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Warrior Rarity: Epic Cost: 5 Abilities: Destroy Tags: Area of effect, Random Destroy all minions except one. (chosen randomly)Do you know the first rule of Brawl Club?See this card .
- Because they cannot be affected by outside effects, permanent minions as a rule cannot be destroyed, damaged or transformed Transform is an ability which irreversibly transforms a minion into something else. This removes all card text, abilities and enchantments, and does not trigger any Deathrattles. Transformation is not an enchantment but rather a permanent . Be that as it may, permanent minions can be affected by their own effects. For instance, Sherazin, Seed Sherazin, Seed Set: Journey to Un Goro Type: Minion Class: Rogue Abilities: Permanent, Summon Tags: Triggered effect When you play 4 cards in a turn, revive this minion.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Sherazin, Seed is immune to all outside effects, but can transform itself into Sherazin, Corpse Flower Sherazin, Corpse Flower Set: Journey to Un Goro Type: Minion Class: Rogue Rarity: Legendary Cost: 4 Attack: 5 Health: 3 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Deathrattle: Go dormant. Play 4 cards in a turn to revive this minion.A .
- Permanent minions take up a place on the battlefield like any other minion, and count toward the 7 minion limit.
- As detailed above, permanent minions are not considered minions for most purposes, but still count as such for effects such as that of Reliquary Seeker Reliquary Seeker Set: The League of Explorers Type: Minion Class: Warlock Rarity: Rare Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Battlecry Tags: Battlefield-related Battlecry: If you have 6 other minions, gain +4/+4.The Reliquary considers itself .
- Permanent minions are not affected by positional effects Positional effects are effects which are partly determined by the position of minions on the battlefield. Notes edit | edit source] The vast majority of effects are not affected by minion position. They may affect such as Flametongue Totem Flametongue Totem Set: Basic Type: Minion Subtype: Totem Class: Shaman Cost: 2 Attack: 0 Health: 3 Tags: Ongoing effect, Positional effect Adjacent minions have +2 Attack.Totemsmiths like to use the rarest woods for their totems. or Cone of Cold Cone of Cold Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Abilities: Deal damage, Freeze Tags: Positional effect Freeze a minion and the minions next to it, and deal 1 damage to them.Magi , but still count as adjacent minions, effectively `soaking` their effects without consequence.
- Due to their lack of stats, permanent minions cannot attack, although their card text may allow them to perform other actions such as summoning For information on summoning minions, see Minion#Summoning. Summon is an ability which summons one or more minions. Distinct from regular summoning, a minion generated by the summon ability does not consume or come from an minions or buffing adjacent minions. Because of this, all current permanent minions possess either triggered or ongoing effects The welling of light indicating an ongoing effect Ongoing effects are minion, weapon, and boss Hero Power abilities which grant special effects on an ongoing basis. Ongoing effects are often referred to as auras, particularly .
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Type||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
|Sherazin, Seed Sherazin, Seed Set: Journey to Un Goro Type: Minion Class: Rogue Abilities: Permanent, Summon Tags: Triggered effect When you play 4 cards in a turn, revive this minion.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Sherazin, Seed||None||Minion||Rogue||When you play 4 cards in a turn, revive this minion.|
|Nether Portal Nether Portal Set: Journey to Un Goro Type: Minion Class: Warlock Rarity: Legendary Abilities: Permanent Tags: Triggered effect At the end of your turn, summon two 3/2 Imps.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Nether Portal||Legendary||Minion||Warlock||At the end of your turn, summon two 3/2 Imps.|
|Showing all 2 cards|
Tavern Brawl and boss cards
The following cards are not available outside of their respective Tavern Brawl The Tavern Brawl interface Tavern Brawl is one of Hearthstone s lighter game modes. A weekly event, a new Tavern Brawl begins each Wednesday (Thursday in Asian regions), ending the following Monday. Outside of these times, or boss Bosses are unique computer-controlled heroes encountered in adventures, the tutorial, and some Tavern Brawls. Each boss presents a unique encounter, featuring their own Hero Power and decks. Bosses use a combination of regular cards and encounters, are not available to players, and have no impact on the game in general. Be that as it may, given the rarity of permanent cards, they are presented here for completeness.
- Boss encounter Netherspite The subject of this article is part of theOne Night in Karazhan adventure. Netherspite Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Hero Health: 30 (Normal)30 (Heroic) Armor: 15 (Heroic) Take control of the portals to free
- Tavern Brawl Party Portals! The subject of this article is part of the Tavern Brawl game mode. "The Medivas are putting on a special show, and you re the star! Summon minions with various portals to create a most excellent
- Tavern Brawl Yellow-Brick Brawl