How to get
Open the Waygate can be obtained through Journey to Un`Goro "We re almost there. Quiet down, everyone. "This is not like any of our previous expeditions. This will be far more... ambitious. We re stepping into a land of primordial wonders, infused with astonishing elemental energies. The card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward.
|Open the Waygate||1600||400|
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Open the Waygate||3200||1600|
Quest: Cast 6 spells that didn`t start in your deck.
Reward: Time Warp.
Although powerful, the incantation is simple. It⃢₀ₙs just a jump to the left, and then a step to the right.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Open the Waygate is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There mage Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 5 Strategy and gameplay 5.1 Common deck types 5.2 Counters 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Leveling rewards 8.1 Starting cards 8.2 spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the card, from the Journey to Un`Goro "We re almost there. Quiet down, everyone. "This is not like any of our previous expeditions. This will be far more... ambitious. We re stepping into a land of primordial wonders, infused with astonishing elemental energies. The set.
Spells and minions which generate spells are required for this Quest. Cabalist`s Tome Cabalist s Tome Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Epic Cost: 5 Abilities: Generate Tags: Class-related, Random, Spell-generating Add 3 random Mage spells to your hand.What s in there? I bet it s , Babbling Book Babbling Book Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Minion Class: Mage Rarity: Rare Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Battlecry Tags: Class-related, Generate, Random Battlecry: Add a random Mage spell to your hand.His idol , Kabal Courier Kabal Courier Set: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Type: Minion Class: Mage, Priest, Warlock Tri-class: Kabal Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry, Discover Battlecry: Discover a Mage, Priest or Warlock card.Hey, you , Primordial Glyph Primordial Glyph Set: Journey to Un Goro Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Epic Cost: 2 Abilities: Discover, Modify cost Tags: Cost-related, Spell-generating Discover a spell.Reduce its Cost by (2).It s the Ancient Tol vir symbol for "Whoops!"See this , Mana Bind Mana Bind Set: Journey to Un Goro Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Abilities: Copy, Generate, Modify cost, Secret Tags: Spell-generating, Spell-related, Triggered effect Secret: When your opponent cast a spell, add a copy , Steam Surger The subject of this article is part of theJourney to Un Goro expansion, planned for releaseAnnounce on Apr. 6th and 7th, 2017. Steam Surger Set: Journey to Un Goro Type: Minion Subtype: Elemental Class: Mage Rarity: Rare , and Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 5 Health: 5 Abilities: Battlecry, Generate Tags: Spell-generating Battlecry: Add 2 Bananas to your hand.Pro are a few examples that can do this. In Wild Wild format or Wild is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Standard format. Wild format appears in game modes in which players are allowed to play decks without the deck restrictions of , Spare Parts "What’s better than a Chillwind Yeti? A Chillwind Yeti wielding Whirling Blades!" 1] Spare Parts are uncollectible spell cards generated by certain cards in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. There are 7 different Spare Parts. and Nexus-Champion Saraad can also be used to complete the quest.
Timing is important once Time Warp Time Warp Set: Journey to Un Goro Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Legendary Cost: 5 Tags: Quest-generated Take an extra turn.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Time Warp is an uncollectible spell, generated by Open is acquired. The effect is very powerful, but requires some set up. It can allow minions you played prior to play the Warp to attack, lets your active minions attack a second time, and allows a second trigger from end-of-turn effects like Ragnaros the Firelord Ragnaros the Firelord Set: Hall of Fame Type: Minion Subtype: Elemental Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 8 Health: 8 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Random, Triggered effect Can t attack. At the end of your turn, deal and Emperor Thaurissan Emperor Thaurissan Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 5 Health: 5 Abilities: Modify cost Tags: Triggered effect At the end of your turn, reduce the Cost of cards in your hand . At its most basic, this card grants the mage an extra turn`s worth of mana Mana is the resource used in Hearthstone to play cards and use Hero Powers, each of which has a mana cost that must be paid to use it. The supply of mana is represented by , minus the cost of Time Warp itself - a total of 15 mana if saved until turn 10. This extra mana allows the use of card combos that would be otherwise be too expensive to play without the opponent having a chance to interfere. An example combo playable at 8+ mana could be:
- Two Sorcerer`s Apprentices Sorcerer s Apprentice Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Mage Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Modify cost Tags: Ongoing effect, Spell-related Your spells cost (1) less.Apprentices are great for bossing around. "Conjure me (4 mana)
- Two Molten Reflections Molten Reflection Set: Journey to Un Goro Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Rare Cost: 4 Abilities: Copy, Summon Choose a friendly minion. Summon a copy of it.Dang, I m looking pretty hot!See this card on Hearthpwn data (3 mana with -2 discount for the first, then -3 for the second)
- Time Warp Time Warp Set: Journey to Un Goro Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Legendary Cost: 5 Tags: Quest-generated Take an extra turn.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Time Warp is an uncollectible spell, generated by Open (1 mana with -4 discount), granting an extra turn with a mana refill and a total of 9+ mana crystals
- Archmage Antonidas Archmage Antonidas Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Mage Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 5 Health: 7 Abilities: Generate Tags: Spell-generating, Spell-related, Triggered effect Whenever you cast a spell, put a Fireball spell into your hand.Antonidas (7 mana)
- Any spell with mana cost 6 or less (2 mana with discount)
- Any number of Fireballs Fireball Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Mage Cost: 4 Abilities: Deal damage Deal 6 damage.This spell is useful for burning things. If you re looking for spells that toast things, or just warm them a little, from Antonidas (0 mana with discount)
This combo is nearly guaranteed to kill the opponent and is completely uninterruptible by the opponent without Secrets already in play. While that scenario is a bit unlikely, simpler versions of that combo or other similar combos can be pulled off.
- Spells that are cast by effects like Yogg-Saron`s Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are are not counted for this quest`s See the spell card. For quests which reward gold, see Quest. A Quest is a spell card featuring a conditional reward. When played, Quests are displayed above the controlling hero s portrait, similar progress.
- Time Warp replaces the "End Turn" button with an "Extra Turn" button, but does not end the current turn immediately. The player cannot cancel this effect once the spell has been cast. When the button is clicked, the current turn ends and the player plays a complete additional turn. More precisely:
- End-of-turn triggered effects The lightning bolt icon, explicitly indicating a triggered effect Triggered effects are effects that activate in response to specific events. Triggered effects may belong to minions, weapons or spells (in the form of Secrets), as occur for the original turn.
- Start-of-turn steps and effects happen including the refreshment of exhausted Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion minions, drawing a card, gaining a mana Mana is the resource used in Hearthstone to play cards and use Hero Powers, each of which has a mana cost that must be paid to use it. The supply of mana is represented by crystal, and the replenishment of empty mana crystals.
- The player can play cards and make attacks as in any other turn.
- Multiple Time Warps stack - you take that many extra turns in a row.
- Loatheb Loatheb Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 5 Attack: 5 Health: 5 Abilities: Battlecry, Modify cost Tags: Spell-related Battlecry: Enemy spells cost (5) more next turn.Loatheb used to be a simple Bog Beast. This and Millhouse Manastorm Millhouse Manastorm Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 2 Attack: 4 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Modify cost Tags: Spell-related Battlecry: Enemy spells cost (0) next turn."I m gonna light you up, sweetcheeks!"See this card on `s effects are active for extra turns, but Ice Block Ice Block Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Abilities: Immune, Secret Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Secret: When your hero takes fatal damage, prevent it and become Immune this turn.Ice is nice, `s immunity will wear off when the extra turn starts.
- Open the Waygate`s flavor text is a reference to "The Time Warp", a song featured in the 1973 rock musical The Rocky Horror Show.