The dragon⃢₀ₙs loose! Return it to the menagerie!
Nightbane is a boss Bosses are unique computer-controlled heroes encountered in adventures, the tutorial, and some Tavern Brawls. Each boss presents a unique encounter, featuring their own Hero Power and decks. Bosses use a combination of regular cards and found in the One Night in Karazhan "Your host, the great magus Medivh, invites you back to party down - with me!" "Come inside... Meet your friends at the door. We ve got a feast like you ve never seen before. Shake your stuff adventure Choosing an adventure Game formats Each Standard year, any adventures released prior to the previous calendar year are marked as Wild format. The adventures are removed from the Shop, and players will be unable to . He is the second boss of the third wing, The Menagerie.
The strategy for this boss is simple: include as many powerful cards in your deck as possible, regardless of cost. With both heroes having 10 Mana Crystals from the start of the match, very quick victories are possible. Alexstrasza Alexstrasza Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Dragon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 9 Attack: 8 Health: 8 Abilities: Battlecry Battlecry: Set a hero s remaining Health to 15.Alexstrasza the Life-Binder brings life and hope to everyone. Except Deathwing. is especially useful.
|Normal and Heroic|
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss` use of the cards during the battle.
- This curator is...sorry. Please assist in recapturing the creatures.
- Loose exhibits may come to harm. They must be restored to the menagerie.
- Curator, we need to rescue Medivh!
- The creatures must be saved. Then you may proceed.
- The Explorer`s League has arrived. RENO Reno Jackson Set: The League of Explorers Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 4 Health: 6 Abilities: Battlecry, Restore Health Tags: Deck-related, Health-related Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, fully heal your hero.Reno , PUT BACK THE SILVERWARE!
- The dragon Nightbane. Once called Arcanagos, uncontrolled magic warped his mind.
- On your left, a bust of Aran. To your right, the Lantern of Power Lantern of Power Set: The League of Explorers Type: Spell Cost: 10 Give a minion +10/+10.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Lantern of Power is an uncollectible neutral spell card, generated by Arch-Thief Rafaam. .
Playing an Old God
- No! The menagerie must not be corrupted!
- The guest must be gentle. This dragon fears unstable magic.
- Further assistance is required.
In World of Warcraft
- Arcanagos was a powerful blue dragon who traveled to Karazhan back during/prior to the First War to warn Medivh and the surrounding village that something dark and sinister was happening in the area of the tower. He sensed Medivh was being used by a dark and sinister force. Arcanagos pleaded with Medivh to abandon the tower before the situation escalated out of control. When Medivh refused to leave his residence, the blue dragon attempted to remove him by force. The two masters of the arcane fought briefly, trading blows, but the blue wyrm met his match in the corrupted Titan-imbued Guardian of Tirisfal. Burning from a horrific spell from the inside out, Arcanagos frantically flew off and crashed into the mountains of Deadwind Pass, dying a painful death, his bones shattering and falling down to scatter the surrounding area.
- The spell Medivh used against the dragon imparted some of his own essence into Arcanagos. In order to divine information about Medivh, the Violet Eye has adventurers resurrect the dead dragon in order extract the arcane essence. Arcanagos appears, now as a fiery skeletal monstrosity known as Nightbane, and proceeds to attack those who summon him.
- Nightbane is a summonable raid boss in Karazhan. He is a fiery skeletal dragon, transformed by Medivh from Arcanagos and formerly of the blue dragonflight. While not the ruler of Karazhan, a position apparently held by Prince Malchezaar, many consider Nightbane to be the true final boss of the tower, due to his superior difficulty in the early days of the raid`s release.
- Nightbane has two phases that he transitions between several times during the course of the fight. During the Ground Phase, tank the boss on the ground in a style reminiscent of Onyxia. At 75%, 50%, and 25% health, he enters the Flight Phase and takes to the sky, during which time the raid`s attention is focused elsewhere. After Nightbane finishes casting Rain of Bones and then Smoking Blast he begins a slow descent back down to the platform (to roughly the same location as the original landing) and Phase One begins anew. He is NOT tauntable.