How to get
Maiev becomes available to players after they win 10 games in Standard format Standard format, or Standard, is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Wild format. Standard format is intended to feature a fresher and more focused Hearthstone experience, with a limited pool of cards Ranked or Casual Play mode Preparing for battle in Ranked play mode, in Standard format Play mode is a game mode that matches players against other human players of similar skill. Players can choose to play Casual friendly games, or during the Year of the Mammoth Standard format, or Standard, is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Wild format. Standard format is intended to feature a fresher and more focused Hearthstone experience, with a limited pool of cards .
- "For 10,000 years I have served as Warden of the Barrow Prisons. In that time only one has escaped, and you will not be the second. Abandon hope, for I am Maiev Shadowsong, and none shall flee my grasp!"
Maiev Shadowsong is an alternate The Heroes pane in the Shop Alternate heroes are cosmetic skins for existing classes. Each alternate hero belongs to a specific class, and provides an alternative to the default hero for that class. Alternate heroes hero A hero is a character in the Warcraft universe representing the player. In Hearthstone, this concept is expressed in three interrelated but distinct ways: Heroes are gameplay characters representing players or bosses within a match. for the Rogue class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.
- A new Hearthstone Hero approaches the Tavern!
- The new Rogue Hero, Maiev Shadowsong, has emerged from the shadows, eager to become a part of your Hearthstone collection after 10,000 years of tolerating bad ⃢₀ₜYou are not prepared⃢₀ jokes from Illidan Illidan Stormrage Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 7 Health: 5 Abilities: Summon Tags: Elemental-generating, Triggered effect Whenever you play a card, summon a 2/1 Flame of Azzinoth.Illidan s brother, Malfurion, . Legion beware: Adding this vengeful Night Elf to your collection will be easier than teaching an old felhound new tricks. Just win 10 games of Hearthstone in Standard Standard format, or Standard, is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Wild format. Standard format is intended to featureSpecial attraction a fresher and more focused Hearthstone experience, with a limited pool of cards Ranked The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. or Casual Preparing for battle in Ranked play mode, in Standard format Play mode is a game mode that matches players against other human players of similar skill. Players can choose to play Casual friendly games, or mode after the next expansion "We re almost there. Quiet down, everyone. "This is not like any of our previous expeditions. This will be far more... ambitious. We re stepping into a land of primordial wonders, infused with astonishing elemental energies. The officially launches to acquire her.
- Maiev Shadowsong (pronounced MY-ehv) is a night elf This page lists cards with card art depicting night elves. For the half-night elf, half-stag dryads and keepers of the grove, see Cenarius children. Contents 1 Lore 2 Cards 2.1 Night elves 2.2 Night elf Warden and former Priestess of the Moon. She grew up in the ancient Kaldorei Empire and eventually joined the esteemed Sisterhood of Elune, rising through its ranks to become a senior priestess. During the infamous War of the Ancients, around 10,000 years before the events of the First War, Maiev, along with her younger brother, captain of the Suramar Guard Jarod Shadowsong, played a major role in the fight against the Burning Legion, as part of the Kaldorei Resistance.
- Shortly after the war`s conclusion and the Resistance`s victory, one of the night elves` most powerful champions, Illidan Stormrage, was arrested and put on trial for attempting to create a second Well of Eternity, ultimately being imprisoned deep underground. Maiev personally volunteered to act the Betrayer`s jailer, and took up the mantle of leader of the of the newly-formed Watchers, whose duty it was to guard the subterranean prison. For 10,000 years Maiev tirelessly guarded Illidan, until the day when one of the night elves` leaders, High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind "Not everyone sleeps during the night. Under the light of the moon, I truly shine, for the goddess Elune grants me strength and her power shields me from harm. I am High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind. , entered the Barrow Deeps prison and freed Illidan in the hope that he could aid his people in resisting the return of the Burning Legion.
- After Illidan was exiled in the ensuing war, Maiev took it upon herself to hunt the Betrayer down and return him to his cell in the name of justice. Maiev`s anger and lust for vengeance continued to grow as she and her followers pursued the Betrayer to the Tomb of Sargeras, where she barely escaped with her life. She sought the aid of the night elven leader Malfurion Stormrage "I must protect the wild!" - Malfurion Stormrage Malfurion Stormrage represents the Druid class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Background 2 Official overview 3 Lore trivia 4 Notes 5 Flavor text 6 Emotes (Illidan`s brother) and together they chased and engaged Illidan in the ruins of Lordaeron. Although somewhat redeeming himself by working with Malfurion to save Tyrande, Illidan was still just as guilty in Maiev`s eyes, and she continued to pursue him as he retreated to the shattered world of Outland.
- Capturing her prey but quickly losing him again to his allies ⃢₀ₔ Prince Kael`thas and Lady Vashj ⃢₀ₔ Maiev began a guerrilla war against Illidan`s growing power in Outland, trapped and ever trying to recapture him with her depleted forces. Driven solely by revenge, the Warden eventually made allies, most notably the Broken leader Akama, a close ally of Illidan (who was now Lord of Outland) but who secretly resented the Betrayer`s actions. Ultimately, Illidan used Akama to lure his archenemy into a trap where Maiev was herself captured and imprisoned in Warden`s Cage in Shadowmoon Valley.
- Eventually, be that as it may, Akama revealed himself to still be working against Illidan and, as the Alliance and Horde arrived to depose the Betrayer, Akama released Maiev and together they took part in the assault on the Black Temple. They ultimately confronted Illidan at the temple`s zenith, where they succeeded in defeating and slaying him, although Maiev claimed to have felt no fulfilment with his death. She eventually rejoined her people in Darnassus, where she took on the role of a vigilante by attempting to slay resurgent Highborne and even Malfurion Stormrage himself, though her plot failed due to the actions of her brother, and Maiev fled.
- Ultimately, Maiev has relocated to the Broken Isles where she is leading more of her Wardens, becoming very involved in the battle surrounding the Legion`s third invasion.
Once unlocked and selected for use, Maiev Shadowsong replaces Valeera Valeera Sanguinar represents the Rogue class in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Contents 1 Official overview 2 Quotes 3 Flavor text 4 Emotes 4.1 Unused 5 Trivia 6 Voice 7 Artist 8 Gallery 9 Patch changes whenever playing with a rogue Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 4.1 Unique mechanics 5 Strategy 5.1 Countering a rogue 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Weapons 8.1 Uncollectible 9 Leveling rewards 9.1 deck. Maiev Shadowsong comes with her own portrait, emotes, and hero tray art, as well as featuring a special animation when using Maiev Shadowsong`s Hero Power Anduin Wrynn with the basic priest Hero Power Lesser Heal A Hero Power is a special ability displayed to the right of each hero s portrait. Usually Hero Powers can be used once per turn and , Dagger Mastery Dagger Mastery Type: Hero Power Class: Rogue Cost: 2 Hero Power Equip a 1/2 Dagger.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Dagger Mastery is the Hero Power used by the rogue alternate hero Maiev Shadowsong. .
For more information, see Alternate heroes The Heroes pane in the Shop Alternate heroes are cosmetic skins for existing classes. Each alternate hero belongs to a specific class, and provides an alternative to the default hero for that class. Alternate heroes .
When viewed in the Collection Browsing the collection, in Standard format mode Accessing the collection from the main menu. The collection manager, also known as the collection, is where a player can go to view their collection of cards, construct , Maiev Shadowsong has the following flavor text:
- Dedicated to rooting out demonic corruption, Maiev once jailed Illidan Illidan Stormrage Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 7 Health: 5 Abilities: Summon Tags: Elemental-generating, Triggered effect Whenever you play a card, summon a 2/1 Flame of Azzinoth.Illidan s brother, Malfurion, for ten thousand years. And that was just his first offense.
- Obtained during the launch of the Year of the Mammoth.
Each hero A hero is a character in the Warcraft universe representing the player. In Hearthstone, this concept is expressed in three interrelated but distinct ways: Heroes are gameplay characters representing players or bosses within a match. has their own selection of audio and written emotes that are produced in response to specific events. For more information, see Emote Emotes are short quotes that heroes can speak during a game. Each emote comes as a soundbite, and in a written form, displayed in a speech bubble next to the character s portrait. Emotes are the .
|A pleasant surprise! Greetings.
|A tactical error.
|You incur my wrath!
|Justice is mine!
|Smart moves. I concede.
|None can escape my fury.
|I am the iron hand of justice.
|Running out of time
|Almost out of cards
|I am almost out of cards.
|Out of cards
|I am out of cards!
|Error: Too many minions
|I have too many minions!
|I cannot do that.
|Error: Hand already full
|My hand is full!
|Error: Hero already attacked
|I already attacked.
|Error: Minion not ready
|Give that minion a turn to get ready.
|Error: Minion exhausted
|That minion already attacked.
|Error: Not enough mana
|I don`t have enough Mana.
|Error: Need a weapon
|I need a weapon.
|Error: Can`t play that card
|I can`t play that.
|Error: Can`t target stealthed minions
|I cannot target Stealthed minions.
|Error: Not a valid target
|That is not a valid target.
|Error: Must attack taunt minion
|A minion with Taunt is in the way.
|Selection in Arena
|Now is the time!
|Winter Veil Greetings
|Happy Feast of Winter Veil!
|Happy New Year
|Happy New Year!