How to get
Regular Loatheb can be obtained by completing the Plague Quarter "Whispers of an ancient tomb… holding horrors in every room. Ghastly ghouls, poisons galore… but in the shadows lurks something more. Knights of death and abominations… cleaving your bits for new creations. And if by wing of Curse of Naxxramas "Whispers of an ancient tomb… holding horrors in every room. Ghastly ghouls, poisons galore… but in the shadows lurks something more. Knights of death and abominations… cleaving your bits for new creations. And if by .
As a Wild format Wild format or Wild is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Standard format. Wild format appears in game modes in which players are allowed to play decks without the deck restrictions of card, both versions of Loatheb can also be crafted Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust for the following amounts.
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Loatheb||3200||1600|
Loatheb should be used to disrupt critical combo plays, such as Druid turn nine Force of Nature into Savage Roar. Also it can protect board against common sweeps like Mage turn seven Flamestrike.
Battlecry: Enemy spells cost (5) more next turn.
Loatheb used to be a simple Bog Beast. This is why we need stricter regulations on mining and agriculture.
See this card on Hearthpwn
- For the boss of the same name, see Loatheb (boss) The subject of this article is part of the Curse of Naxxramas adventure Loatheb Set: Naxxramas Type: Hero Health: 75 (Normal)99 (Heroic) Loatheb is a hideous reminder of the Plague’s effect on the creatures of
Loatheb is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Naxxramas "Whispers of an ancient tomb… holding horrors in every room. Ghastly ghouls, poisons galore… but in the shadows lurks something more. Knights of death and abominations… cleaving your bits for new creations. And if by set.
Loatheb is useful for protecting the minions on your board from being removed by spells, like Flamestrike Flamestrike Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Mage Cost: 7 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Area of effect Deal 4 damage to all enemy minions.When the ground is on fire, you should not stop, drop, and roll.See or Starfall Starfall Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Druid Rarity: Rare Cost: 5 Abilities: Choose One, Deal damage Tags: Area of effect Choose One - Deal 5 damage to a minion; or 2 damage to all enemy . At the very least, it makes spells a costly option for your opponent to use and limits their ability to play other cards after spending extra mana on a single spell.
If you can anticipate your opponent`s plan to win next turn, Loatheb can be used to halt finishing combos Burst damage or burst potential refers to a player s ability to deal a large amount of damage in one or two turns, allowing a player to finish off a previously damaged opponent, or deal an that are spell dependent, such as Savage Roar Savage Roar Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Druid Cost: 3 Tags: Area of effect Give your characters +2 Attack this turn.What do they roar? Nobody can quite tell, but it sounds like "Elephant Macho Breeze". , Pyroblast Pyroblast Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Epic Cost: 10 Abilities: Deal damage Deal 10 damage.Take the time for an evil laugh after you draw this card.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Pyroblast , or Power Overwhelming Power Overwhelming Set: Hall of Fame Type: Spell Class: Warlock Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Abilities: Destroy Tags: Triggered effect Give a friendly minion +4/+4 until end of turn. Then, it dies. Horribly.We cannot even describe . This will allow you to live at least one turn longer in an attempt to turn things around as well as providing a decent-sized 5/5 body to your side of the board.
- This card`s Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are creates a cost-modification enchantment attached to the enemy player: this means that it will not be cancelled if the enemy`s hero is replaced by Ragnaros Ragnaros the Firelord Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Hero Health: 8 See this card on Hearthpwn data page] For other representations of Ragnaros, see Ragnaros (disambiguation) Ragnaros the Firelord is the hero created by Majordomo Executus (as a result of Majordomo Executus Majordomo Executus Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 9 Attack: 9 Health: 7 Abilities: Deathrattle, Replace, Replace Hero Power Tags: Hero Power-related Deathrattle: Replace your hero with Ragnaros, the Firelord.You thought Executus turned `s Deathrattle) or Lord Jaraxxus Lord Jaraxxus Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Rarity: Legendary Cost: 9 Attack: 3 Health: 15 Abilities: Battlecry, Equip, Replace Hero Power Tags: Hero Power-related, Weapon-generating Battlecry: Destroy your hero and replace it , or if Loatheb leaves play. This enchantment increases by 5 the mana cost of spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the cards in the opponents`s hand during their turn, and wears off at the end the opponent`s turn.
- Example: Playing Loatheb twice in one turn (for example by using Shadowstep Shadowstep Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Rogue Rarity: Common Cost: 0 Abilities: Modify cost, Return to hand Return a friendly minion to your hand. It costs (2) less.Rogue dance troops will sometimes Shadowstep away at ) will increase the mana cost of enemy spells by 10, while playing Loatheb three times in a single turn will increase the mana cost of enemy spells by 15 (potentially making even 0-Cost spells likes The Coin The Coin Set: Basic Type: Spell Cost: 0 Tags: Mana-related Gain 1 Mana Crystal this turn only.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] The Coin is a special uncollectible spell card granted at the start unplayable).
- This card`s effect follows the general rule that multiple cost modifications take effect in order of play: for additional details, see Mana cost The mana cost of a card or Hero Power determines how much mana is required to play that card from the hand or to use that Hero Power. The number is displayed inside a blue .
- Example: If Loatheb and Millhouse Manastorm Millhouse Manastorm Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 2 Attack: 4 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Modify cost Tags: Spell-related Battlecry: Enemy spells cost (0) next turn."I m gonna light you up, sweetcheeks!"See this card on are both played in a turn, their effects will happen in order: if Loatheb is played followed by Millhouse Manastorm, all enemy spells will cost 0 mana; if Millhouse Manastorm is played followed by Loatheb, all enemy spells will cost 5 mana.
- I see you!
- The end is close!
In Curse of Naxxramas
- A prime example of how the plague manifested in the local flora and fauna is the twisted fen creeper Loatheb. In a twisted mockery of the plant kingdom⃢₀ₙs natural ability to regenerate, Loatheb can summon deadly spores that quickly spread a sickening miasma that turns magical healing arts against those who wield them.
In World of Warcraft
- "Loatheb. The hideous result of fusing the living plague of the Plaguelands with the bog beasts of Azeroth, Loatheb is said to control the power of healing itself."
- - Commander Eligor Dawnbringer
- Senior Game Designer Ben Brode Ben Brode Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 3 Attack: 4 Health: 1 Your volume can t be reduced below maximum.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] "There is no way to contain the Brode." - Yong `s pitch for this card`s flavor text was "Loatheb used to be a normal bog beast. Thanks, Obama."
- Loatheb is an anagram for Healbot.