How to get
Knife Juggler can be obtained through Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward. Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Knife Juggler can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. at the end of each Ranked The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. season The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. .
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Knife Juggler||800||100|
Knife Juggler is an annoying card to have on the board in general, but it works especially well when you know you`ll be dropping lots of minions. The Paladin Hero Power has good synergy with him for this reason.
|Imp Master||Rare||Neutral||Minion||General||3||1||5||At the end of your turn, deal 1 damage to this minion and Summon a 1/1 Imp.|
|Silver Hand Knight||Common||Neutral||Minion||General||5||4||4||Battlecry:Summon a 2/2 Squire.|
|Mirror Image||Free||Mage||Spell||General||1||Summon two 0/2 minions with Taunt.|
|Mirror Image||Free||Mage||Spell||General||1||Summon two 0/2 minions with Taunt.|
|Violet Teacher||Rare||Neutral||Minion||General||4||3||5||Whenever you cast a spell, summon a 1/1 Violet Apprentice.|
|Hogger||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||General||6||4||4||At the end of your turn, Summon a 2/2 Gnoll with Taunt|
|Harvest Golem||Common||Neutral||Minion||General||3||2||3||Deathrattle: Summon a 2/1 Damaged Golem|
|Feral Spirit||Rare||Shaman||Spell||General||3||Summon two 2/3 Spirit Wolves with Taunt. Overload: (2)|
|Onyxia||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||Dragon||9||8||8||Battlecry: Summon 1/1 Whelps until your side of the battlefield is full.|
|Murloc Tidehunter||Free||Neutral||Minion||Murloc||2||2||1||Battlecry: Summon a 1/1 Murloc Scout.|
|Murloc Tidehunter||Free||Neutral||Minion||Murloc||2||2||1||Battlecry:Summon a 1/1 Murloc Scout.|
|Redemption||Common||Paladin||Spell||General||1||Secret: When one of your minions dies, return it to life with 1 Health.|
|Noble Sacrifice||Common||Paladin||Spell||General||1||Secret: When an enemy attacks, summon a 2/1 Defender as the new target.|
After you summon a minion, deal 1 damage to a random enemy.
Ambitious Knife Jugglers sometimes graduate to Bomb Jugglers. They never last long enough to make it onto a card though.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Knife Juggler is a rare Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set.
This card is a very strong card because of its special ability A selection of minions, each with its own ability. From left to right: Divine Shield, Deathrattle, a triggered effect, and Spell Damage. Abilities are special effects, powers, or behaviors found on cards. For spell cards, . Each time you summon a minion, it hits a random enemy for 1. Note that this includes all friendly summons - not only minions played from the hand, but also those generated by other cards such as Dragonling Mechanic Dragonling Mechanic Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 4 Attack: 2 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Summon Tags: Mech-generating Battlecry: Summon a 2/1 Mechanical Dragonling.She is still working on installing the rocket launcher add-on for Mr. Bitey.See and Imp Master Imp Master Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Health: 5 Abilities: Deal damage, Summon Tags: Demon-generating, Triggered effect At the end of your turn, deal 1 damage to this minion and . It is a powerful card in any aggro An aggro deck or aggressive deck, also known as a rush deck, is a deck that takes an aggressive approach of dealing damage to the opponent as quickly as possible, generally through the summoning of and trading A trade is the loss of one or more cards in exchange for the elimination of one or more enemy cards. Most often, trading refers to minions dying in combat, but the term may be decks, which tend to be based around placing lots of minions into play, often focusing on cheaper minions. You may want to buff this card to make it harder to kill in order to have this persistent effect for as long as possible.
Knife Juggler is generally considered a high priority target by opponents, what is sometimes called a soft taunt The shield-like Taunt visual effect Taunt is a minion ability which forces the opposing player to direct any melee attacks toward enemy targets with this ability. Minions with Taunt (commonly referred to as Taunts) serve . This can easily be used to your advantage to bait out enemy removal Removal is the term used to refer to the elimination of minions from the battlefield. Hard removal describes cards and effects that can neutralize minions regardless of most defenses, such as high Health or Divine spells if paired with a strong taunting creature. Aside from having an incredible ability, Knife Juggler is a reasonably strong minion for 2 mana and can be helpful in establishing early board dominance.
This card has notable synergy with paladin The Paladin is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Uther Lightbringer and Lady Liadrin. Heroes edit | edit source] Uther Lightbringer is the standard hero for paladins. Players who and shaman The Shaman is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Thrall and Morgl the Oracle. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 4 Strategy and gameplay 4.1 Counters 5 decks, as they can summon a minion each turn with their Hero Powers Anduin Wrynn with the basic priest Hero Power Lesser Heal A Hero Power is a special ability displayed to the right of each hero s portrait. Usually Hero Powers can be used once per turn and . It works with warlock The Warlock is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Gul dan. Heroes edit | edit source] Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 3.1 Replacement Hero Powers 4 Strategy decks to a lesser extent, since their Hero Power is in effect a built-in card draw For the game conclusion where neither player wins, see Draw Card draw is a term used to refer the process or mechanic of drawing additional cards from the top of the deck, and adding them engine, and is generally recommended for any Zoolock Zoolock or Zoo Lock is a type of warlock zoo deck, using a large number of cheap minions and buffs to overwhelm the opponent and trade efficiently against their minions. By far the most popular or Murloc Murlocs are a type of minion, best known for their swarming gameplay and board-wide synergy. Relatively weak in isolation, their low mana cost allows them to quickly flood the board, with their synergistic effects causing deck.
Coupling this with Imp Master Imp Master Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Health: 5 Abilities: Deal damage, Summon Tags: Demon-generating, Triggered effect At the end of your turn, deal 1 damage to this minion and or Imp Gang Boss Imp Gang Boss Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 4 Abilities: Summon Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Whenever this minion takes damage, summon a 1/1 Imp.His can make an excellent combo for any deck. Imp-losion provides an even more impressive burst of damage, potentially adding 4 damage to the already useful effects of that spell. This card is also good with Muster for Battle providing immediate value for that card and is even better if the tokens are buffed by a Quartermaster. If handled correctly, Snake Trap can provide similar value, although with less reliability. Note that if a Knife Juggler is attacked while the same player has a Snake Trap active, the summoning of the Snakes from the Snake Trap will cause the Knife Juggler`s effect to activate, potentially destroying the attacking minion before it can hit the Knife Juggler. Be that as it may, given the value and vulnerability of Knife Juggler, leaving it protected only by a Snake Trap is a risky move.
Playing Leeroy Jenkins against an opponent with Knife Juggler runs a small but significant risk of Leeroy being struck and immediately destroyed by the Knife Juggler`s knives, generated by the summoned Whelps.
- Knife Juggler`s triggered effect The lightning bolt icon, explicitly indicating a triggered effect Triggered effects are effects that activate in response to specific events. Triggered effects may belong to minions, weapons or spells (in the form of Secrets), as activates after all other phases in the summoning process. This means that Knife Juggler activates after:
- Any triggers from playing a card or minion, such as Hobgoblin Hobgoblin Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 3 Tags: Summoning-related, Triggered effect Whenever you play a 1-Attack minion, give it +2/+2.Hobgoblins are meeting next week to discuss union or Illidan Stormrage Illidan Stormrage Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 7 Health: 5 Abilities: Summon Tags: Elemental-generating, Triggered effect Whenever you play a card, summon a 2/1 Flame of Azzinoth.Illidan s brother, Malfurion, .
- Any Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are of the summoned minion has fully resolved, including all deaths (and any resulting consequences, including Deathrattles A Loot Hoarder displaying the Deathrattle icon Deathrattle is an ability where the stated effect occurs when the minion or weapon is destroyed. Cards with Deathrattle appear with a skull and crossbones when in play. ) caused by the Battlecry.
- Any Secrets A Secret is a spell card that is cast normally but has a delayed, hidden effect, which only takes place when a specific event occurs. When a Secret is played, a Secret icon appears on triggered in response to a minion being played, such as Mirror Entity Mirror Entity Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Abilities: Copy, Secret, Summon Tags: Summoning-related, Triggered effect Secret: After your opponent plays a minion, summon a copy of it."You go first." - or Snipe Snipe Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Hunter Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Abilities: Deal damage, Secret Tags: Summoning-related, Triggered effect Secret: After your opponent plays a minion, deal 4 damage to it.A great sniper hits the .
- If the minion being summoned dies during any earlier phase in the summoning process, then the summoning process is cut short and thus the Knife Juggler does not activate.
- Similarly, if the Knife Juggler itself is destroyed in an earlier phase of summoning, it cannot activate.
- Knife Juggler will still activate if reduced to 0 or less Health earlier in the same phase it goes off - in other words, if it is fatally damaged as a result of another Knife Juggler`s trigger. All Knife Juggler effects are handled before any of their deaths are detected and processed.
- Sword of Justice Sword of Justice Set: Classic Type: Weapon Class: Paladin Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Durability: 5 Tags: Durability-related, Summoning-related, Triggered effect After you summon a minion, give it +1/+1 and this loses 1 Durability.I activates in the same phase as Knife Juggler. If both Knife Juggler and Sword of Justice trigger, the one played first activates first. Be that as it may, since deaths are not detected until the end of the phase, it is possible for Sword of Justice to "save" a minion reduced to 0 health by a Knife Juggler by giving it +1/+1.
- Put this apple on your head.
- Hey, catch!
- Aaaaah⃢€₦ oh, no.