How to get
Fjola Lightbane can be obtained through The Grand Tournament "From east to west, heroes are sent, seeking glory in the greatest of events... there are knights on noble steeds; those who will bring them to their knees; there are monsters to test their mettle card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward.
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Fjola Lightbane||3200||1600|
|Power Word: Shield||Free||Priest||Spell||General||1||Give a minion +2 Health. Draw a card.|
|Velen`s Chosen||Common||Priest||Spell||General||3||Give a minion +2/+4 and Spell Damage +1.|
|Blessing of Kings||Free||Paladin||Spell||General||4||Give a minion +4/+4.|
|Blessing of Might||Free||Paladin||Spell||General||1||Give a minion +3 Attack.|
|Mark of the Wild||Free||Druid||Spell||General||2||Give a minion Taunt and +2/+2. (+2 Attack/ +2 Health)|
Whenever you target this minion with a spell, gain Divine Shield.
LOVES being called "the wonder twins".
See this card on Hearthpwn
Fjola Lightbane is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Grand Tournament "From east to west, heroes are sent, seeking glory in the greatest of events... there are knights on noble steeds; those who will bring them to their knees; there are monsters to test their mettle set.
Strong with classes that have a lot of minion buffing cards ( priest The Priest is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Anduin Wrynn and Tyrande Whisperwind. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 4.1 Replacement Hero Powers 5 , paladin The Paladin is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Uther Lightbringer and Lady Liadrin. Heroes edit | edit source] Uther Lightbringer is the standard hero for paladins. Players who , druid The Druid is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Malfurion Stormrage Heroes edit | edit source] Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 4 Unique mechanics 5 Strategy ). A potentially good target for Spare Parts "What’s better than a Chillwind Yeti? A Chillwind Yeti wielding Whirling Blades!" 1] Spare Parts are uncollectible spell cards generated by certain cards in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. There are 7 different Spare Parts. buffs.
One of the stronger combos is Fjola Lightbane + Mark of the Wild Mark of the Wild Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Druid Cost: 2 Abilities: Taunt Tags: Taunt-granting Give a minion Taunt and +2/+2. (+2 Attack/+2 Health)Not to be confused with Jim of the Wild.See this card , yielding a 5/6 minion with Taunt The shield-like Taunt visual effect Taunt is a minion ability which forces the opposing player to direct any melee attacks toward enemy targets with this ability. Minions with Taunt (commonly referred to as Taunts) serve and Divine Shield An Argent Squire with Divine Shield in place Divine Shield is an ability which causes a minion to ignore the next damage it receives. Upon receiving any damage the Divine Shield is removed, and that for only 5 mana ⃢₀ₔ effectively a stronger and cheaper Sunwalker Sunwalker Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 6 Attack: 4 Health: 5 Abilities: Divine Shield, Taunt Taunt. Divine ShieldShe doesn’t ACTUALLY walk on the Sun. It s just a name. Don’t worry!See this card on , at the cost of burning an extra card.
- This minion`s triggered effect The lightning bolt icon, explicitly indicating a triggered effect Triggered effects are effects that activate in response to specific events. Triggered effects may belong to minions, weapons or spells (in the form of Secrets), as only activates from being specifically targeted by a spell from the controlling player. Area of effect Area of effect (AoE) is the term for an effect which affects all characters of the specified type. Common targets for AoEs include all enemy minions, all minions, and all characters. AoE is defined in spells will not activate it.
- Like all spell-triggered effects, this minion`s effect takes place before the triggering spell completes. For instance, casting Inner Rage Inner Rage Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Warrior Rarity: Common Cost: 0 Abilities: Deal damage Deal 1 damage to a minion and give it +2 Attack.They re only smiling on the outside.See this card on Hearthpwn on this minion will result in it gaining Divine Shield, then losing it due to the damage from Inner Rage, without taking damage. Additionally, Counterspell Counterspell Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Abilities: Counter, Secret Tags: Spell-related, Triggered effect Secret: When your opponent casts a spell, Counter it.What s the difference between a mage playing with Counterspell will not prevent this trigger.
- You have been measured and found wanting.
- Despite their obvious lore connection and significant card similarities (both 3 mana 3/4 legendary minions with very similar triggered effects), Fjola and Eydis Darkbane Eydis Darkbane Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 4 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Random, Spell-related, Triggered effect Whenever you target this minion with a spell, deal 3 damage have no specific synergy, aside from both fitting well in decks with lots of spells that target friendly minions.
- "You have been measured and found wanting" is a quote from the 2001 film A Knight`s Tale.