How to get
Evil Heckler can be obtained through The Grand Tournament "From east to west, heroes are sent, seeking glory in the greatest of events... there are knights on noble steeds; those who will bring them to their knees; there are monsters to test their mettle card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward. Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Evil Heckler can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. at the end of each Ranked The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. season The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. .
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Evil Heckler||400||50|
Taunt The shield-like Taunt visual effect Taunt is a minion ability which forces the opposing player to direct any melee attacks toward enemy targets with this ability. Minions with Taunt (commonly referred to as Taunts) serve
To be honest, heckling is not the most effective form of evil.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Evil Heckler is a common Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Grand Tournament "From east to west, heroes are sent, seeking glory in the greatest of events... there are knights on noble steeds; those who will bring them to their knees; there are monsters to test their mettle set.
Sen`jin Shieldmasta Sen jin Shieldmasta Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 4 Attack: 3 Health: 5 Abilities: Taunt TauntSen jin Villiage is nice, if you like trolls and dust.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] "Taz dingo!" Sen jin Shieldmasta is a `s low Attack tends to have give him problems in taking down minions with 5 Health. Evil Heckler can be better in those situations, e.g. he can trade against Sludge Belcher Sludge Belcher Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 5 Attack: 3 Health: 5 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon, Taunt Tags: Taunt-generating Taunt. Deathrattle: Summon a 1/2 Slime with Taunt.DO NOT GIVE HIM A ROOT BEER.See this while Sen`jin cannot.
- Many consider this card to be a strictly better version of Booty Bay Bodyguard Booty Bay Bodyguard Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 5 Attack: 5 Health: 4 Abilities: Taunt TauntYou can hire him... until someone offers him enough gold to turn on you.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] , as it costs one less mana Mana is the resource used in Hearthstone to play cards and use Hero Powers, each of which has a mana cost that must be paid to use it. The supply of mana is represented by . The main difference is that as a Basic card, Booty Bay Bodyguard is automatically included in all players` collections, while Evil Heckler must be acquired. Alternatively, Booty Bay Bodyguard may be stronger when used in conjunction with cards that depend upon minion cost, such as Effigy Effigy Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Abilities: Secret, Summon Tags: Cost-related, Death-related, Random, Triggered effect Secret: When a friendly minion dies, summon a random minion with the same .
Evil Heckler and Barnes Barnes Set: One Night in Karazhan Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 4 Attack: 3 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy, Summon Tags: Random Battlecry: Summon a 1/1 copy of a random minion in your deck.He used are currently the only cards in the game to use randomly selected quotes. Any of the stated lines may be used when the minion is summoned.
- Your mother was a murloc Murlocs are a type of minion, best known for their swarming gameplay and board-wide synergy. Relatively weak in isolation, their low mana cost allows them to quickly flood the board, with their synergistic effects causing !
- You smell like a leper gnome Leper Gnome Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Deal damage, Deathrattle Deathrattle: Deal 2 damage to the enemy hero.He really just wants to be your friend, but the !
- You suck!
- This card`s art specifically depicts Dalronn the Controller. He was originally depicted wearing a skull crown, but this was removed before release. This was apparently done due to China`s regulations about depicting bones, so that it would not be necessary to provide two different versions of the card art, as they had to with The Skeleton Knight The Skeleton Knight Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 7 Health: 4 Abilities: Deathrattle, Joust, Return to hand Deathrattle: Reveal a minion in each deck. If yours costs more, return .
- This card`s summon quotes are a reference to a scene in the 1975 comedy film Monty Python and the Holy Grail, where a French soldier heckles King Arthur with the following line: "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries."