How to get
Regular Druid of the Flame is obtained x2ℂ₂by defeating Garr The subject of this article is part of theBlackrock Mountain adventure. Garr Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Hero Health: 30 (Normal)45 (Heroic) This powerful magma elemental and his Firesworn are the "Molten Core Welcoming Committee." data in Blackrock Mountain "Have you heard the rumblings? The mountain stirs once more. Beneath its crags, cliffs and rocks, there s evil in its core. Fire made flesh! Dragon s breath! Teeth and claw and flame! Calling any heroes out .
Once the regular version has been obtained, both regular and golden versions can be crafted and disenchanted:
|Druid of the Flame||40||5|
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Druid of the Flame||400||50|
Choose One The Choose One interface from Power of the Wild Choose One is an ability which allows a player to choose one of multiple possible effects when the card is played from the hand. Cards with - Transform into a 5/2 minion; or a 2/5 minion.
Druids who fought too long in Northrend were easily seduced by Ragnaros; a mug of hot chocolate was generally all it took.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Druid of the Flame is a common Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There druid The Druid is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Malfurion Stormrage Heroes edit | edit source] Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 4 Unique mechanics 5 Strategy minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Blackrock Mountain "Have you heard the rumblings? The mountain stirs once more. Beneath its crags, cliffs and rocks, there s evil in its core. Fire made flesh! Dragon s breath! Teeth and claw and flame! Calling any heroes out set. Its Choose One The Choose One interface from Power of the Wild Choose One is an ability which allows a player to choose one of multiple possible effects when the card is played from the hand. Cards with effects produce Druid of the Flame and Druid of the Flame, respectively, both of which are Beast Beasts are a type of minion especially associated with hunters, and to a lesser extent druids. Hunters have a variety of class-specific Beast minions as well as specific ability cards which benefit Beasts. Beasts are type minions.
Players should use the transformation based on the situation:
- The 2/5 form Druid of the Flame Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Druid Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 5 See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Fire Hawk is an uncollectible druid minion, is useful to:
- defeat an opponent`s 2-health minion;
- setting up a durable minion before playing Druid of the Fang Druid of the Fang Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Class: Druid Rarity: Common Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Transform Tags: Beast-generating, Beast-related Battlecry: If you have a Beast, transform this minion ;
- avoid cards that destroy 5 Attack minions;
- survive effects that can deal 2-4 damage.
- The 5/2 form Druid of the Flame Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Druid Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 5 Health: 2 See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Fire Cat is an uncollectible druid minion, is useful for:
- discouraging the opponent from summoning a 5 Health minion, or threatening one in play;
- avoiding cards that destroy or steal 2 Attack minions;
- making an aggressive push when the player has board control, particularly with Taunt The shield-like Taunt visual effect Taunt is a minion ability which forces the opposing player to direct any melee attacks toward enemy targets with this ability. Minions with Taunt (commonly referred to as Taunts) serve protection.
While not a hard rule, on an empty board The battlefield (or game board) is where the action takes place, representing the board on which each game is played out. Around the battlefield are various important UI elements, such as each player s hand, deck , the 2/5 is almost always favored. In Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It , it`s a good common minion; the transformations have good stats for turn 3.
- Resulting minions
If played while in control of Fandral Staghelm Fandral Staghelm Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Class: Druid Rarity: Legendary Cost: 4 Attack: 3 Health: 5 Tags: Choose One-related, Ongoing effect Your Choose One cards have both effects combined.Always manages to , both Choose One options will be chosen, resulting in the below minion.
- As with all transformations, this minion`s change into either Cat or Bear Form is permanent and cannot be undone by Silences For the card of the same name, see Silence (card). Silence is an ability which removes all current card text, enchantments, and abilities from the targeted minion. It does not remove damage or minion type. or being returned A return to hand or return effect is a card effect whereby a minion, or more rarely a weapon or spell, is returned to the controlling player s hand. The target returns to its original card to the hand.
- Bathe in flames.
- Since this minion`s Choose One The Choose One interface from Power of the Wild Choose One is an ability which allows a player to choose one of multiple possible effects when the card is played from the hand. Cards with effect normally replaces it with one of the two Beast forms, its regular attack and death sounds are only heard if the minion enters play through a summon For information on summoning minions, see Minion#Summoning. Summon is an ability which summons one or more minions. Distinct from regular summoning, a minion generated by the summon ability does not consume or come from an or put into battlefield Put into battlefield effects are abilities which puts cards from the player s deck or hand directly into the battlefield. They may affect minions or spells, and may require a specific type or sub-type of card. effect (such as Alarm-o-Bot), causing it to skip the transformation.
- Despite not being the first transforming Choose One minion, Druid of the Flame`s phrasing ultimately set the standard for all the others, after a long period of inconsistent wording.
- Druid of the Flame was once the only self-modifying Choose One minion out of five that described the end result of the effect instead of the relative stat gains. This is now standard on all self-transforming Choose One minions.
- Druid of the Flame was the first minion to specifically say it transforms Transform is an ability which irreversibly transforms a minion into something else. This removes all card text, abilities and enchantments, and does not trigger any Deathrattles. Transformation is not an enchantment but rather a permanent , despite the earlier Druid of the Claw Druid of the Claw Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Druid Rarity: Common Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 4 Abilities: Charge, Choose One, Taunt, Transform Tags: Beast-generating Choose One - Transform into a 4/4 with Charge; also transforming.
- Druid of the Claw and Druid of the Saber Druid of the Saber Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Class: Druid Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 1 Abilities: Charge, Choose One, Stealth, Transform Tags: Beast-generating Choose One - Transform into a 2/1 were rephrased to match the wording style of this card with the releaseAnnounce of Journey to Un`Goro "We re almost there. Quiet down, everyone. "This is not like any of our previous expeditions. This will be far more... ambitious. We re stepping into a land of primordial wonders, infused with astonishing elemental energies. The , establishing a consistent standard to contrast the transforming Choose One minions from the self- enchanting An enchantment, or buff or debuff, is a special effect gained by a minion. Enchantments may be generated by spells, minion texts or abilities such as Battlecries, or other sources, may be temporary or permanent, ones.