How to get
Dr. Boom is a Wild format Wild format or Wild is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Standard format. Wild format appears in game modes in which players are allowed to play decks without the deck restrictions of card, and so can only be obtained through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust .
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Dr. Boom||3200||1600|
Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are : Summon two 1/1 Boom Bots. WARNING: Bots may explode.
MARVEL AT HIS MIGHT!
See this card on Hearthpwn
Dr. Boom is a legendary Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There neutral Neutral is the term used to describe cards which are not limited to a specific class. Neutral collectible cards can be included in any deck, regardless of hero. Neutral cards use a plain, grey card minion Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion card, from the Goblins vs Gnomes "Goblins and gnomes… goblins and gnomes! Both are super-brilliant - but you would never know! Everything they seem to make is faulty or explodes… Perfecting imperfection - goblins and gnomes!" Wild format Goblins vs Gnomes set. Its Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are summons two Boom Bots Boom Bot Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Deal damage, Deathrattle Tags: Random Deathrattle: Deal 1-4 damage to a random enemy.See this card on Hearthpwn data .
Dr. Boom is essentially a War Golem War Golem Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 7 Attack: 7 Health: 7 Golems are not afraid, but for some reason they still run when you cast Fear on them. Instinct, maybe? A desire to blend with the added bonus of the Boom Bots Boom Bot Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Deal damage, Deathrattle Tags: Random Deathrattle: Deal 1-4 damage to a random enemy.See this card on Hearthpwn data . This makes it very cost-efficient.
Due to their Deathrattle A Loot Hoarder displaying the Deathrattle icon Deathrattle is an ability where the stated effect occurs when the minion or weapon is destroyed. Cards with Deathrattle appear with a skull and crossbones when in play. your opponent will be hesitant to destroy your Boom Bots Boom Bot Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Deal damage, Deathrattle Tags: Random Deathrattle: Deal 1-4 damage to a random enemy.See this card on Hearthpwn data , giving you an opportunity to make use of Mech Mech is a type of minion, depicting mechanical constructs ranging from piloted vehicles to fully sentient mechanical beings. For a list of cards featuring mechanical constructs, see Mechanical art. Contents 1 Background 1.1 Official 2 -dependent minions like Cogmaster Cogmaster Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 2 Tags: Battlefield-related, Mech-related, Ongoing effect Has +2 Attack while you have a Mech.After a while, you don t see the cogs , Tinkertown Technician Tinkertown Technician Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry, Generate Tags: Mech-related, Random Battlecry: If you have a Mech, gain +1/+1 and add a Spare Part , or even Mimiron`s Head Mimiron s Head Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Rarity: Legendary Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 5 Abilities: Destroy, Summon Tags: Area of effect, Mech-generating, Triggered effect At the start of your turn, if .
The Boom Bots can be used with Baron Rivendare Baron Rivendare Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 4 Attack: 1 Health: 7 Tags: Deathrattle-related, Ongoing effect Your minions trigger their Deathrattles twice.There used to be five Horsemen but one of them left because for double damage. Note that the target for each burst of damage will be determined separately; the Boom Bots may therefore strike the same target twice, or two separate targets. If paired with Kel`Thuzad Kel Thuzad Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 8 Attack: 6 Health: 8 Abilities: Copy, Summon Tags: Area of effect, Death-related, Resurrection effect, Triggered effect At the end of each turn, summon all friendly minions , the Boom Bots can serve as continuous damage output. Mages Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 5 Strategy and gameplay 5.1 Common deck types 5.2 Counters 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Leveling rewards 8.1 Starting cards 8.2 in particular can use the Fireblast Fireblast Type: Hero Power Class: Mage Cost: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Hero Power Deal 1 damage.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Fireblast is the mage s basic Hero Power. Contents 1 Notes 2 Strategy 3 Hero Power Anduin Wrynn with the basic priest Hero Power Lesser Heal A Hero Power is a special ability displayed to the right of each hero s portrait. Usually Hero Powers can be used once per turn and to repeatedly destroy them. Also, using Brann Bronzebeard Brann Bronzebeard Set: The League of Explorers Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 4 Tags: Battlecry-related, Ongoing effect Your Battlecries trigger twice.Contains 75% more fiber than his brother Magni!See this card on you can get 4 Boom Bots.
- Dr. Boom`s right Boom Bot spawns before the left Boom Bot, for the purpose of effects such as Knife Juggler Knife Juggler Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Random, Summoning-related, Triggered effect After you summon a minion, deal 1 damage to a random enemy.Ambitious Knife and Sword of Justice Sword of Justice Set: Classic Type: Weapon Class: Paladin Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Durability: 5 Tags: Durability-related, Summoning-related, Triggered effect After you summon a minion, give it +1/+1 and this loses 1 Durability.I .
- Dr. Boom is a reference to Marvel super-villain Doctor Doom, best known for battling the Fantastic Four. The Boom Bots Boom Bot Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Deal damage, Deathrattle Tags: Random Deathrattle: Deal 1-4 damage to a random enemy.See this card on Hearthpwn data are references to the Doombots created by him, exact replicas of Doctor Doom complete with extremely advanced artificial intelligence.
- While the Doctor Doom link is established, it is possible the form of the Boom Bots are a reference to the 1999 game, "BoomBots", by The Neverhood Inc.
- The card description is a subtle reference to Marvel as well.
- As of Nov. 2014, Dr. Boom is the only known card to featureSpecial attraction flavor text on the main body of the card. Dr. Boom`s flavor text is intended to remind players of the function of the Boom Bots. The only other cards with anything comparable are Blessing of Kings Blessing of Kings Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Paladin Cost: 4 Give a minion +4/+4. (+4 Attack/+4 Health)Given the number of kings who have been assassinated, are you sure you want their blessing?See this card and Mark of the Wild Mark of the Wild Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Druid Cost: 2 Abilities: Taunt Tags: Taunt-granting Give a minion Taunt and +2/+2. (+2 Attack/+2 Health)Not to be confused with Jim of the Wild.See this card , which simply have some additional explanation, such as (+2 Attack/+2 Health), to clarify the card text for absolute beginners; Power Overwhelming Power Overwhelming Set: Hall of Fame Type: Spell Class: Warlock Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Abilities: Destroy Tags: Triggered effect Give a friendly minion +4/+4 until end of turn. Then, it dies. Horribly.We cannot even describe , the card text for which states in a flavor-like way that the affected minion will die "horribly", rather than simply stating that it will be destroyed Destroying a minion or weapon removes it from play. Only minions currently on the battlefield and weapons that are currently equipped can be destroyed. Discarding a card removes it directly from the player s hand and , as well as Gelbin Mekkatorque Gelbin Mekkatorque Set: Hall of Fame Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 6 Health: 6 Abilities: Battlecry, Summon Tags: Mech-generating, Random Battlecry: Summon an AWESOME invention.He s the leader of the gnomes, and an incredible and Elite Tauren Chieftain Elite Tauren Chieftain Set: Hall of Fame Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 5 Attack: 5 Health: 5 Abilities: Battlecry, Generate Tags: Random Battlecry: Give both players the power to ROCK! (with a Power Chord card)He s , who summons an "AWESOME" invention and gives players "the power to ROCK" respectively.
- Dr. Boom is often jokingly dubbed by the community "Dr. Balanced" as many players view the card to be too powerful and unbalanced. Blizzard has stated they have no plans to change the card despite its criticism.