How to get
Regular Curse of Rafaam is obtained x2by defeating Arch-Thief Rafaam in The League of Explorers "We ve traversed the tombs of Naxxramas; we ve climbed every cliff on Blackrock. Now, the world cries out for heroes, as a new evil rises. There will be danger! There will be doom! There will be `s fourth wing, the Hall of Explorers "We ve traversed the tombs of Naxxramas; we ve climbed every cliff on Blackrock. Now, the world cries out for heroes, as a new evil rises. There will be danger! There will be doom! There will be .
Once the regular version has been obtained, both regular and golden versions can be crafted Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust and disenchanted.
|Curse of Rafaam||40||5|
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Curse of Rafaam||400||50|
Give your opponent a `Cursed!` card. While they hold it, they take 2 damage on their turn.
This is what happens when Rafaam stubs his toe unexpectedly.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Curse of Rafaam is a common Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There warlock The Warlock is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Gul dan. Heroes edit | edit source] Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 3.1 Replacement Hero Powers 4 Strategy spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the card, from the League of Explorers "We ve traversed the tombs of Naxxramas; we ve climbed every cliff on Blackrock. Now, the world cries out for heroes, as a new evil rises. There will be danger! There will be doom! There will be set.
This card is all about timing. You want to play this card to disrupt your opponent from making optimal plays. For example if you know your enemy has a play in mind for a turn you would play this to force them to choose between doing that play or getting rid of the Cursed! Cursed! Set: The League of Explorers Type: Spell Class: Warlock Cost: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: In-hand effect, Triggered effect While this is in your hand, take 2 damage at the start of your turn.See card. The longer they wait to get rid of it the closer you get to being able to end the game in an aggressive play style.
If the opponent plays Cursed! immediately, Curse of Rafaam could be considered a 2 damage for 2 mana spell. Be that as it may, since it costs just as much mana to get rid of Cursed! as it does to cast Curse of Rafaam, it could also be considered "free" damage. The longer they hold it, the greater the damage and therefore the mana efficiency of the card.
It is best used during the early game, and especially in an aggro An aggro deck or aggressive deck, also known as a rush deck, is a deck that takes an aggressive approach of dealing damage to the opponent as quickly as possible, generally through the summoning of / midrange A midrange deck is a type of deck somewhere between an aggro deck and a control deck in pace, seeking to attain victory during the midgame. Midrange decks generally try to control the board during play style as the longer the game goes on the easier it becomes your opponent to get rid of your spell. Be that as it may, late game this card also has excellent synergy with Loatheb Loatheb Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 5 Attack: 5 Health: 5 Abilities: Battlecry, Modify cost Tags: Spell-related Battlecry: Enemy spells cost (5) more next turn.Loatheb used to be a simple Bog Beast. This on turn seven or later, since then the opponent must either hold it for one more turn or waste nearly the entire turn to avoid the extra damage.
The card has excellent synergy against a Shaman The Shaman is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Thrall and Morgl the Oracle. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 4 Strategy and gameplay 4.1 Counters 5 who will be facing Overload A player with 1 mana Overloaded this turn, and 2 mana Overloaded for next turn. Overload is an ability which reduces the amount of mana available the next turn by the stated amount, indicated in during the next turn. You can also use this card to play around a Mage Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 5 Strategy and gameplay 5.1 Common deck types 5.2 Counters 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Leveling rewards 8.1 Starting cards 8.2 `s Ice Block Ice Block Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Abilities: Immune, Secret Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Secret: When your hero takes fatal damage, prevent it and become Immune this turn.Ice is nice, as the Cursed! will deal damage on their turn, without triggering Ice Block. Be that as it may, try not to play Curse of Rafaam against someone who may have spell synergy minions like Archmage Antonidas Archmage Antonidas Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Mage Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 5 Health: 7 Abilities: Generate Tags: Spell-generating, Spell-related, Triggered effect Whenever you cast a spell, put a Fireball spell into your hand.Antonidas , Gadgetzan Auctioneer Gadgetzan Auctioneer Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 6 Attack: 4 Health: 4 Abilities: Draw cards Tags: Spell-related, Triggered effect Whenever you cast a spell, draw a card.He used to run the black market , or even Questing Adventurer Questing Adventurer Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 2 Tags: Triggered effect Whenever you play a card, gain +1/+1."Does anyone have some extra Boar Pelts?"See this card on Hearthpwn data , since Cursed! is a relatively low-cost spell that will still trigger spell-related effects.
- The Cursed! Cursed! Set: The League of Explorers Type: Spell Class: Warlock Cost: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: In-hand effect, Triggered effect While this is in your hand, take 2 damage at the start of your turn.See card can be easily tracked in the opponent`s hand due to a burning visual effect (see right).
- Similarly to on-draw triggered effect, although being a spell, Cursed! does not have its damage increased by either player`s Spell Damage A Wrath of Air Totem, with purple sparkles to signal its Spell Damage bonus Spell Damage is an ability which boosts the overall damage of spells by the listed amount. Spell Damage does not increase or Prophet Velen Prophet Velen Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Priest Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 7 Health: 7 Abilities: Modify Hero Power Tags: Damage-related, Healing-related, Hero Power-related, Ongoing effect Double the damage and healing of your spells .
- Be that as it may, as with all other spells, damage dealt by Cursed! will trigger Hallazeal the Ascended Hallazeal the Ascended Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Class: Shaman Rarity: Legendary Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 6 Abilities: Restore Health Tags: Damage-related, Spell-related, Triggered effect Whenever your spells deal damage, restore , meaning you will take 2 damage and then heal for 2 Health.
- Playing Cursed! will have no effect other than removing it from the hand: be that as it may, it still counts as a spell played and triggers effects accordingly (for instance, it will trigger an opponent`s Counterspell Counterspell Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Abilities: Counter, Secret Tags: Spell-related, Triggered effect Secret: When your opponent casts a spell, Counter it.What s the difference between a mage playing with Counterspell ).
- Curse of Rafaam will no longer be offered for selection in Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It , since the 15th of Sep. 2016. Be that as it may, it is still obtainable in Arena matches through random effects, such as Spellslinger Spellslinger Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Class: Mage Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Generate Tags: Random, Spell-generating Battlecry: Add a random spell to each player s hand.Does he sling spells, .
Curse of Rafaam is a Warlock Spell from the League of Explorers set.