- "The Captain left treasure for EVERYONE, but mostly for you! Each turn, open a chest of three random cards and choose one to put in your hand!"
Captain Blackheart`s Treasure is a Tavern Brawl The Tavern Brawl interface Tavern Brawl is one of Hearthstone s lighter game modes. A weekly event, a new Tavern Brawl begins each Wednesday (Thursday in Asian regions), ending the following Monday. Outside of these times, . It debuted on Nov. 18, 2015. For exact times, see the schedule.
With each deck consisting solely of 30 x Pirate, the mulligan The mulligan stage The mulligan or card selection stage occurs at the very start of each match. Each player is shown their randomly selected starting hand, and given the option to redraw as many of serves no purpose in this Brawl, and should be skipped immediately.
You have to make the most use of the one that you choose from the three cards; it is useful to pretend it is like the Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It , except you can instantly play the card. It is usually preferable to choose an excellent card for next turn rather than a bad play this turn, although arguably there could be a minor tempo Tempo is an unofficial term that describes which way the "momentum" of a match is going, as well as a label for decks which aim to keep tempo on their side. It is one of loss it sets up for a better play next turn. Choosing cards based on synergies with other cards or card types you don`t yet have is a risky strategy, and it`s usually best to pick cards which have value in themselves, or in combination with others already in your hand.
As the classes with the best Pirate-synergy, this Brawl`s predominance of Pirates Pirate Set: Tavern Brawl Type: Minion Subtype: Pirate Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 3 See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Pirate is a Tavern Brawl card, for use in specific Tavern Brawls. Contents 1 offers a slight advantage to the rogue Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 4.1 Unique mechanics 5 Strategy 5.1 Countering a rogue 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Weapons 8.1 Uncollectible 9 Leveling rewards 9.1 and warrior The Warrior is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Garrosh Hellscream and Magni Bronzebeard. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 5 Strategy and gameplay 6 classes. For rogues, Shady Dealer Shady Dealer Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Class: Rogue Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 4 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry Tags: Pirate-related Battlecry: If you have a Pirate, gain +1/+1.I have great deal for you... offers excellent stats for its cost, while One-Eyed Cheat can provide good face See more: Hero The face is a slang term for a player s hero as the target for damaging attacks and effects, as opposed to minions. "Going face" or "attacking the face" refer to focusing one s damage or desirable trades A trade is the loss of one or more cards in exchange for the elimination of one or more enemy cards. Most often, trading refers to minions dying in combat, but the term may be . For warriors, Bloodsail Cultist Bloodsail Cultist Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Minion Subtype: Pirate Class: Warrior Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry Tags: Durability-related, Pirate-related, Weapon-related Battlecry: If you control another Pirate, give has good stats with a free Upgrade! Upgrade! Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Warrior Rarity: Rare Cost: 1 Abilities: Equip Tags: Durability-related, Weapon-generating, Weapon-related If you have a weapon, give it +1/+1. Otherwise equip a 1/3 weapon.Easily worth 50 DKP.See this card , although you will need to find and equip a weapon beforehand. In both cases the minion can be triggered through playing the Pirates Pirate Set: Tavern Brawl Type: Minion Subtype: Pirate Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 3 See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Pirate is a Tavern Brawl card, for use in specific Tavern Brawls. Contents 1 provided at the start of the deck and by all subsequent card draw.
The value of card draw For the game conclusion where neither player wins, see Draw Card draw is a term used to refer the process or mechanic of drawing additional cards from the top of the deck, and adding them is obviously strongly altered by this Brawl. It can be an effective way of obtaining cheap minions, or Piratesfor related synergies, but in general its value is heavily reduced.
Spell Damage A Wrath of Air Totem, with purple sparkles to signal its Spell Damage bonus Spell Damage is an ability which boosts the overall damage of spells by the listed amount. Spell Damage does not increase effects are valued slightly higher because of the guarantee that a spell is always offered at the start of every turn.
With each player`s deck consisting of identical Pirate minions, within this Brawl Joust A Joust in progress Joust is an ability that causes a minion to be revealed at random from the deck of each player. If the player who initiated the Joust has the higher mana cost effects are guaranteed to fail. The only exception is when a shuffle into deck Shuffle into deck effects place cards into a player s deck, with its placement randomly determined. While not stated in card text, the randomness of the card s placement is achieved through subsequently shuffling the entire deck. effect has placed a different card into the player`s deck, although even then this is very unlikely to be the card drawn in the Joust. Because of this, most Joust minions are relatively poor choices, since their special effects are almost certain not to trigger.
Hunter is not a good choice since many of the cards are specifically Beast Beasts are a type of minion especially associated with hunters, and to a lesser extent druids. Hunters have a variety of class-specific Beast minions as well as specific ability cards which benefit Beasts. Beasts are -related, and it is not likely you will discover two playable Beasts in a row. Warlocks are also not a good choice since the only card they can draw with their Hero Power is a Pirate.
|23||Nov. 18, 2015||Nov. 23, 2015|
|32||Jan. 20, 2016||Jan. 25, 2016|
|63||Aug. 24, 2016||Aug. 29, 2016|
|72||Oct. 26, 2016||Oct. 31, 2016|
This Brawl was originally planned for releaseAnnounce as the 20th Tavern Brawl on Oct. 28, 2015, debuting the Discover mechanic ahead of the launch of The League of Explorers "We ve traversed the tombs of Naxxramas; we ve climbed every cliff on Blackrock. Now, the world cries out for heroes, as a new evil rises. There will be danger! There will be doom! There will be , but technical difficulties caused it to be replaced after a short interval by a reprise of Spiders, Spiders, EVERYWHERE! The subject of this article is part of the Tavern Brawl game mode. "Spiders have overrun everything, including your deck! Whatever class you play, your deck will be TEEMING with Webspinners." Spiders, Spiders, EVERYWHERE! is .
This Brawl sees players doing battle using classes Class is the primary determinant of a hero s powers and abilities, and the strongest factor in deck selection. While each hero represents a unique character with their own personality, portrait and sounds, their class determines of their choosing. Be that as it may, regardless of class, both players` decks consist of 30 copies of Pirate. This Pirate is sometimes mistaken for Bloodsail Raider Bloodsail Raider Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Pirate Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry Tags: Weapon-related Battlecry: Gain Attack equal to the Attack of your weapon."I only plunder on days that as they have the same art and stats, however the Pirate does not have Bloodsail Raider`s Battlecry Battlecry is an ability where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions, some weapons also have Battlecries. Activation of Battlecries are .
While the mulligan The mulligan stage The mulligan or card selection stage occurs at the very start of each match. Each player is shown their randomly selected starting hand, and given the option to redraw as many of functions normally, at the start of each turn, instead of drawing a card from their deck, the player Discovers Discover in action Discover is an ability that allows the player to choose from three different pseudo-randomly selected cards, with the chosen option generated and added to their hand. Some Discover effects offer random Hero a new card. This provides the player with a choice of three random Yogg-Saron, arguably the most random card ever released Random effects are effects which include some degree of randomness or RNG (random number generation). Random effects introduce an element of chance into Hearthstone. They can be cards, with their chosen option added to their hand. The three choices offered do not function like regular Discover effects. The first choice (on the left) is always a spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the from the player`s class, and the remaining two choices are always minions Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion which may be neutral or from the player`s class. Like regular Discover effects, class minions have a significantly higher chance to be offered, however weapons Garrosh Hellscream ready to attack using an equipped Fiery War Axe For the equip ability, see Equip Weapons are special cards which can be equipped by heroes. Each weapon has an Attack value and a are not offered in this Brawl. Sometimes the two minions offered are the same minion due to a bug.
The order of the three Discover options for the opponent are randomly displayed, so it is not possible to deduce if the opponent chose a spell or minion based on which card they picked.
- Since players Discover new cards each turn instead of drawing them, the player only draws from their deck during the initial mulligan The mulligan stage The mulligan or card selection stage occurs at the very start of each match. Each player is shown their randomly selected starting hand, and given the option to redraw as many of , and in response to card draw For the game conclusion where neither player wins, see Draw Card draw is a term used to refer the process or mechanic of drawing additional cards from the top of the deck, and adding them effects.
- The "Discover" effect at the start of turn is not a true Discover effect. Instead, the game inserts 2 random minions followed by a random spell at the top of the player`s deck, then uses a Tracking Tracking Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Hunter Cost: 1 Abilities: Draw cards Look at the top three cards of your deck. Draw one and discard the others.For the person who just cannot decide what card -like effect to draw these three cards for the player to choose.
- Since the deck has a size limit of 60 cards, this means that if the player has a 60, 59 or 58 card deck, some or all of these card insertions at the start of turn may fail. The three cards that are offered to the player are then the cards that get successfully inserted, plus 3, 2 or 1 cards from the top of the deck respectively.
- If the player`s hero is replaced by Ragnaros Majordomo Executus Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 9 Attack: 9 Health: 7 Abilities: Deathrattle, Replace, Replace Hero Power Tags: Hero Power-related Deathrattle: Replace your hero with Ragnaros, the Firelord.You thought Executus turned , the player`s hero class is considered neutral. Since there are no neutral collectible spells, the third card is not inserted. This results in first two choices offered being random neutral minions while the third choice (on the right) is a random card from the player`s remaining undrawn deck. If the deck is empty while you are Ragnaros, the Brawl will only offer two card choices at the start of each turn.
- Presented cards from the deck are always removed from the deck regardless of the player`s choice, much like how the Tracking Tracking Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Hunter Cost: 1 Abilities: Draw cards Look at the top three cards of your deck. Draw one and discard the others.For the person who just cannot decide what card spell works.
- This Brawl was originally planned to release in Oct. 2015, in order to debut the Discover mechanic. Be that as it may, technical problems prevented this, and the keyword was instead announced at BlizzCon 2015 with its accompanying adventure, The League of Explorers.
- The version of Discover featured in this Brawl is actually the precursor to the version found in normal play. This appears to be because the development of the Brawl was involved in the creation of the keyword itself. Asked whether the Brawl had inspired the keyword, or if the Brawl had been created as a testing ground for Discover`s development, Yong Woo Yong Woo Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 5 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Your other minions have +3 Attack and Charge.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Yong Woo is a Blizzard employee, member of Team replied, "little bit of both!"