How to get
Blessing of Wisdom can be obtained through Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward. Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Blessing of Wisdom can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. at the end of each Ranked The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. season The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. .
|Blessing of Wisdom||40||5|
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Blessing of Wisdom||400||50|
Choosing a strong minion is a good target for this card, as you will most likely be able to use this effect many times.
If a minion that you`ve cast Blessing of Wisdom on gets targeted by an opponent Priest`s Mind Control so that the minion falls under your opponent`s control, you are still the one who gets the card when your opponent uses your minion to attack you.
If cast on an opponent`s minion, Blessing of Wisdom still allows you to draw a card when that minion attacks. This can give you a much-needed card draw between turns and in some cases can dissuade an opponent from attacking entirely.
|Windfury||Free||Shaman||Spell||General||2||Give a minion Windfury.|
|Hand of Protection||Free||Paladin||Spell||General||1||Give a minion Divine Shield.|
Choose a minion. Whenever it attacks, draw a card.
Apparently with wisdom comes the knowledge that you should probably be attacking every turn.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Blessing of Wisdom is a common Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There paladin The Paladin is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Uther Lightbringer and Lady Liadrin. Heroes edit | edit source] Uther Lightbringer is the standard hero for paladins. Players who spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the card, from the Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set.
Blessing of Wisdom is a simple card with multiple uses. It can be used on tough minions for high uptime, on the few neutral minions with Windfury A minion with Windfury A hero with Windfury For the card of the same name, see Windfury (card) Windfury is an ability which allows a character to attack twice per turn. Windfury is most commonly for multiple cards in one turn, or on enemy creatures to force bad trades (while the opponent tries to get rid of it). On a side note, this card can be used twice on a minion and if it attacks, you will draw 2 cards.
If you`re going to cast it on one of your own minions, it`s best to be able to attack with the minion that turn, so you will at least break even in terms of cards. If you use it to flush excess mana on a minion that`s exhausted Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion , you can bet your opponent will remove it if at all possible.
While more obviously used upon one of your own minions, this spell can also be used upon enemy minions to great effect. This can be used defensively to make an opponent think twice about attacking with a dangerous minion, or can force them to draw cards for you in order to make use of their minion. This buff will make them more likely to sacrifice that minion in preference of another, but can also be removed with a Silence For the card of the same name, see Silence (card). Silence is an ability which removes all current card text, enchantments, and abilities from the targeted minion. It does not remove damage or minion type. .
A quirk of this spell is that if your opponent uses a Faceless Manipulator Faceless Manipulator Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 5 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy, Transform Battlecry: Choose a minion and become a copy of it.The Faceless Ones are servants of Yogg-Saron, and to copy your minion with this buff, the copied minion`s attacks will still grant you cards, and not your opponent. The card draw recipient is set at time of casting, and isn`t simply the current owner of the minion. This is also important when considering taking control of a minion buffed with Blessing of Wisdom using a mind control effect Mind control effects or control effects are effects which allow a player to seize control of an enemy minion. Controlled minions are treated as belonging to the controlling player for all purposes, can be directed such as Mind Control Mind Control Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Priest Cost: 10 Abilities: Take control Take control of an enemy minion.Nominated as "Spell Most Likely to Make Your Opponent Punch the Wall."See this card on Hearthpwn data .
- Blessing of Wisdom creates an enchantment An enchantment, or buff or debuff, is a special effect gained by a minion. Enchantments may be generated by spells, minion texts or abilities such as Battlecries, or other sources, may be temporary or permanent, attached to the target minion, working the same way Power Word: Glory does.
- Multiple copies of the Blessing of Wisdom enchantment can be applied to a single minion, with each activating separately whenever the minion attacks.
- Even if the other player takes control of the minion Blessing of Wisdom was cast on, and whether you cast it on your minion or an opponent`s minion, Blessing of Wisdom will always draw cards for the original caster. (This is contrast to generated Deathrattles A Loot Hoarder displaying the Deathrattle icon Deathrattle is an ability where the stated effect occurs when the minion or weapon is destroyed. Cards with Deathrattle appear with a skull and crossbones when in play. such as Ancestral Spirit Ancestral Spirit Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Shaman Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Abilities: Copy, Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Resurrection effect Give a minion "Deathrattle: Resummon this minion."It was just a flesh wound.See this card on Hearthpwn or Explorer`s Hat Explorer s Hat Set: The League of Explorers Type: Spell Class: Hunter Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Abilities: Deathrattle, Generate Tags: Spell-generating Give a minion +1/+1 and "Deathrattle: Add an Explorer s Hat to your hand."Harrison Jones was , which resolve their effects for the current controller of the minion.)
- If copied Copy effects produce copies of existing cards. When copying living minions, this includes copying all damage and enchantments. Be that as it may, when copying a minion that has been destroyed, only the basic minion is copied. Copy effects by Faceless Manipulator Faceless Manipulator Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 5 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy, Transform Battlecry: Choose a minion and become a copy of it.The Faceless Ones are servants of Yogg-Saron, and and Echoing Ooze Echoing Ooze Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 2 Attack: 1 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy, Summon Tags: Triggered effect Battlecry: Summon an exact copy of this minion at the end of the turn.OOZE... , copies of the enchantment will still draw cards for the original caster, and not the player who copied it.
- Blessing of Wisdom will always trigger after Freezing Trap Freezing Trap Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Hunter Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Abilities: Modify cost, Return to hand, Secret Tags: Combat-related, Triggered effect Secret: When an enemy minion attacks, return it to its owner s hand , meaning that you will not draw a card if attacking into this Secret A Secret is a spell card that is cast normally but has a delayed, hidden effect, which only takes place when a specific event occurs. When a Secret is played, a Secret icon appears on . Be that as it may, if the minion is mortally wounded (0 or less Health) or pending destroy (hit by a Destroy Destroying a minion or weapon removes it from play. Only minions currently on the battlefield and weapons that are currently equipped can be destroyed. Discarding a card removes it directly from the player s hand and effect), the minion is considered still in play and Blessing of Wisdom may trigger. This means that attacking into Vaporize Vaporize Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Abilities: Destroy, Secret Tags: Combat-related, Triggered effect Secret: When a minion attacks your hero, destroy it.Rumor has it that Deathwing brought about the Cataclysm or Explosive Trap Explosive Trap Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Hunter Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Abilities: Deal damage, Secret Tags: Area of effect, Combat-related, Triggered effect Secret: When your hero is attacked, deal 2 damage to all enemies.It will still draw you a card.
- This card has the same effect trigger and mana cost as the priest`s Power Word: Glory, the difference being Power Word: Glory restores the casting hero`s Health instead of drawing cards.