How to get
Blade Flurry can be obtained through Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward. Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Blade Flurry can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. at the end of each Ranked The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. season The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. .
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Blade Flurry||800||100|
A card that can be used to take out many minions at once, it`s super effective at clearing the board and stopping your opponent`s momentum (or starting your own), if used correctly. For example, a Rogue with an unused 1/2 dagger can use Deadly Poison, attack for 3 damage, and then use Blade Flurry to deal 3 damage to everything on the opponent`s side of the board, all in one turn. The combination is even more powerful in conjunction with Assassin`s Blade.
Blade Flurry`s damage is increased by spell damage.
|Captain Greenskin||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||Pirate||5||5||4||Battlecry: Give your weapon +1/+1.|
|Deadly Poison||Free||Rogue||Spell||General||1||Give your weapon +2 Attack.|
|Spiteful Smith||Common||Neutral||Minion||General||5||4||6||Enrage: Your weapon has +2 attack.|
|Goblin Auto-Barber||Common||Rogue||Minion||Mech||2||3||2||Battlecry: Give your weapon +1 Attack.|
Destroy your weapon and deal its damage to all enemy minions.
"Look, it`s not just about waving daggers around really fast. It`s a lot more complicated than that." - Shan, Rogue Trainer
See this card on Hearthpwn
Blade Flurry is a rare Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There rogue Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 4.1 Unique mechanics 5 Strategy 5.1 Countering a rogue 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Weapons 8.1 Uncollectible 9 Leveling rewards 9.1 spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the card, from the Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set.
Blade Flurry is an area of effect Area of effect (AoE) is the term for an effect which affects all characters of the specified type. Common targets for AoEs include all enemy minions, all minions, and all characters. AoE is defined in attack with variable output depending on the rogue`s current weapon. The high cost of the spell and the destruction of the equipped weapon mean it is often an inefficient play without the right conditions.
Because this spell destroys the weapon, if the weapon has more than 1 Durability remaining, the rogue should almost always attack first, before using Blade Flurry. With Deadly Poison Deadly Poison Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Rogue Cost: 1 Tags: Weapon-related Give your weapon +2 Attack.Rogues guard the secrets to poison-making carefully, lest magi start incorporating poison into their spells. Poisonbolt? Rain of Poison? on a Wicked Knife Wicked Knife Set: Basic Type: Weapon Class: Rogue Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Durability: 2 See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Wicked Knife is an uncollectible rogue weapon, equipped through the rogue Hero Power Dagger , this allows the rogue to deal 6 damage to a single minion, and 3 to all other enemy minions.
Following its nerf in Patch 126.96.36.19974 Blade Flurry is generally considered a very poor card. Although still capable of being effective under the right circumstances, its high cost and lack of hero damage means it is not currently seen in the competitive meta "The metagame is the mix of different decks that players bring onto the ladder, that you can expect to see. If you know what decks players are bringing, your deck can be especially good against . Better alternatives include Fan of Knives Fan of Knives Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Rogue Cost: 3 Abilities: Deal damage, Draw cards Tags: Area of effect Deal 1 damage to all enemy minions. Draw a card.I wouldn t say I LOVE knives, (especially in combination with Bloodmage Thalnos Bloodmage Thalnos Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 2 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Deathrattle, Draw cards, Spell Damage Spell Damage +1. Deathrattle: Draw a card.He s in charge of the Annual Scarlet Monastery Blood ) and Dark Iron Skulker Dark Iron Skulker Set: Blackrock Mountain Type: Minion Class: Rogue Rarity: Rare Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry, Deal damage Tags: Area of effect, Damaged-related Battlecry: Deal 2 damage to all undamaged enemy .
- This spell has two steps:
- First, it marks your weapon as pending destroy Destroying a minion or weapon removes it from play. Only minions currently on the battlefield and weapons that are currently equipped can be destroyed. Discarding a card removes it directly from the player s hand and ;
- Then, it deals its area of effect Area of effect (AoE) is the term for an effect which affects all characters of the specified type. Common targets for AoEs include all enemy minions, all minions, and all characters. AoE is defined in damage Damage in Hearthstone is a particular infliction of harm upon heroes or minions, measured by a number which is deducted from their Health and/or Armor (if they have any). If a character s Health is reduced to all enemy minions, queuing and resolving triggers in order of play.
- This spell`s damage is increased by bonuses from Spell Damage A Wrath of Air Totem, with purple sparkles to signal its Spell Damage bonus Spell Damage is an ability which boosts the overall damage of spells by the listed amount. Spell Damage does not increase and Prophet Velen Prophet Velen Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Priest Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 7 Health: 7 Abilities: Modify Hero Power Tags: Damage-related, Healing-related, Hero Power-related, Ongoing effect Double the damage and healing of your spells .
- This spell can be used if your weapon has 0 Attack, usually dealing no damage unless you have some Spell Damage bonus.
- Since this spell`s damage is based on the weapon and not the hero, it is increased by effects that increase weapon Attack, such as Spiteful Smith Spiteful Smith Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 6 Abilities: Enrage Tags: Weapon-related Enrage: Your weapon has +2 Attack.She ll craft you a sword, but you ll need to bring her 5 , but not by effects that increase hero Attack, such as Heroic Strike Heroic Strike Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Warrior Cost: 2 Give your hero +4 Attack this turn.Really, if you re a hero, this is every strike.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Heroic Strike is a .