Battlecry is an ability A selection of minions, each with its own ability. From left to right: Divine Shield, Deathrattle, a triggered effect, and Spell Damage. Abilities are special effects, powers, or behaviors found on cards. For spell cards, where a particular effect activates when the card with the Battlecry is played directly from the hand. Although mostly limited to minions Bloodfen Raptor, a simple minion card. A Beast-type minion, it has 3 Attack, 2 Health and a mana cost of 2. Minions are persistent creatures on the battlefield that will fight for their hero. Minion , some weapons Garrosh Hellscream ready to attack using an equipped Fiery War Axe For the equip ability, see Equip Weapons are special cards which can be equipped by heroes. Each weapon has an Attack value and a also have Battlecries.
Activation of Battlecries are indicated by a flash of light from beneath the minion or weapon.
Battlecries are and long have been the most common type of ability in Hearthstone, representing the simplest way for a minion to bring an additional effect into play, and featuring a large variety of different effects.
- It is a common strategy for players to use return effects A return to hand or return effect is a card effect whereby a minion, or more rarely a weapon or spell, is returned to the controlling player s hand. The target returns to its original card (effects that return a minion to its owner`s hand) on their own Battlecry minions in order to benefit from the effect again. The minions Ancient Brewmaster Ancient Brewmaster Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Attack: 5 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Return to hand Battlecry: Return a friendly minion from the battlefield to your hand.Most pandaren say his brew tastes , Youthful Brewmaster Youthful Brewmaster Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry, Return to hand Battlecry: Return a friendly minion from the battlefield to your hand.His youthful enthusiasm doesn’t always equal and Kidnapper Kidnapper Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Rogue Rarity: Epic Cost: 6 Attack: 5 Health: 3 Abilities: Combo, Return to hand Combo: Return a minion to its owner s hand.He just wants people to see his vacation , as well as spells such as Shadowstep Shadowstep Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Rogue Rarity: Common Cost: 0 Abilities: Modify cost, Return to hand Return a friendly minion to your hand. It costs (2) less.Rogue dance troops will sometimes Shadowstep away at and Dream Dream Set: Classic Type: Spell Cost: 0 Abilities: Return to hand Return a minion to its owner s hand.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Dream is an uncollectible spell card, generated by Ysera s triggered effect. , and hostile actions such as Sap Sap Set: Basic Type: Spell Class: Rogue Cost: 2 Abilities: Return to hand Return an enemy minion to your opponent s hand.Rogues love sappy movies.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Sap is a rogue spell , can all be used for this purpose. This type of play is most effective when combined with minions with powerful Battlecries.
- Brann Bronzebeard Brann Bronzebeard Set: The League of Explorers Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 4 Tags: Battlecry-related, Ongoing effect Your Battlecries trigger twice.Contains 75% more fiber than his brother Magni!See this card on is the strongest Battlecry-specific synergy in the game, with the ability to activate any Battlecry twice. Note that in some cases this produces no significant extra effect, while in Pit Lord Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Rarity: Epic Cost: 4 Attack: 5 Health: 6 Abilities: Battlecry, Deal damage Battlecry: Deal 5 damage to your hero.Mannoroth, Magtheridon, and Brutallus may be dead, others Doomguard Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Rarity: Rare Cost: 5 Attack: 5 Health: 7 Abilities: Battlecry, Charge, Discard Tags: Random Charge. Battlecry: Discard two random cards.Summoning a doomguard is risky. Someone is the result can be quite undesirable.
- Battlecry minions are often good targets for cost-related transform Transform is an ability which irreversibly transforms a minion into something else. This removes all card text, abilities and enchantments, and does not trigger any Deathrattles. Transformation is not an enchantment but rather a permanent effects like Evolve Evolve Set: Whispers of the Old Gods Type: Spell Class: Shaman Rarity: Rare Cost: 1 Abilities: Transform Tags: Area of effect, Cost-related, Random Transform your minions into random minions that cost (1) more.So you say and Recombobulator Recombobulator Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 2 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry, Transform Tags: Cost-related, Random Battlecry: Transform a friendly minion into a random minion with the same Cost.For when . This is because a positive Battlecry accounts for some of the minion`s value, meaning that once the Battlecry has been activated, the remaining minion is often below par for its cost (although this is often untrue for minions with self-buffing Battlecries). Because of this transforming a Battlecry minion has a good chance of producing a stronger or more valuable minion.
- Battlecries do not activate if the card is brought into play by another card. For instance, Alarm-o-Bot, Faceless Manipulator Faceless Manipulator Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 5 Attack: 3 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry, Copy, Transform Battlecry: Choose a minion and become a copy of it.The Faceless Ones are servants of Yogg-Saron, and and Mirror Entity Mirror Entity Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Abilities: Copy, Secret, Summon Tags: Summoning-related, Triggered effect Secret: After your opponent plays a minion, summon a copy of it."You go first." - all place minions onto the board, but any Battlecries will not be activated.
- Battlecries generally occur once, when the card is brought into play. Unlike some other buffs, these effects do not therefore rely on the casting minion staying alive, and cannot be removed by destroying it. For instance, destroying Stormwind Champion Stormwind Champion Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 7 Attack: 6 Health: 6 Tags: Area of effect, Ongoing effect Your other minions have +1/+1.When Deathwing assaulted the capital, this soldier was the only member of his will remove its bonus effect from any affected minions, whereas Shattered Sun Cleric Shattered Sun Cleric Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry Battlecry: Give a friendly minion +1/+1.They always have a spare flask of Sunwell Energy Drink™!See this card on Hearthpwn data `s Battlecry, once granted, will not be removed by killing the Cleric. This means Battlecry minions are generally some of the less valuable minions once they have been played, since much of their point value lies in their Battlecry.
- Order of play can be important. For instance, if no other Murlocs are in play, playing Coldlight Seer Coldlight Seer Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Murloc Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry Tags: Area of effect, Murloc-related Battlecry: Give your other Murlocs +2 Health.The Coldlight murlocs reside in the , followed by Bluegill Warrior Bluegill Warrior Set: Basic Type: Minion Subtype: Murloc Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 1 Abilities: Charge ChargeHe just wants a hug. A sloppy... slimy... hug.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Bluegill Warrior is a , will waste the Seer`s Battlecry; while playing the Warrior first will allow it to benefit from the Seer`s Battlecry.
- Battlecries take place each time the minion is played by the player. Cards such as Ancient Brewmaster Ancient Brewmaster Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Attack: 5 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Return to hand Battlecry: Return a friendly minion from the battlefield to your hand.Most pandaren say his brew tastes , which return A return to hand or return effect is a card effect whereby a minion, or more rarely a weapon or spell, is returned to the controlling player s hand. The target returns to its original card a minion to your hand, can be used to benefit from a minion`s Battlecry effect more than once.
- If a Battlecry requires a specific target, that target must be selected immediately after playing the minion. Many Battlecries require a specific type of target, such as a friendly minion or Beast Beasts are a type of minion especially associated with hunters, and to a lesser extent druids. Hunters have a variety of class-specific Beast minions as well as specific ability cards which benefit Beasts. Beasts are , and cannot be targeted at other targets.
- If a suitable target exists, the player must manually select it, even if there is no alternative target.
- If no suitable target is available, the Battlecry simply will not occur.
- While many Battlecries affect the Battlecry minion itself, targeted Battlecries cannot choose to target the possessing minion.
- An appropriate target must be selected, if possible. In some cases, this means granting an advantageous buff to an enemy minion, or inconveniencing a friendly minion. This can be circumvented by careful assessment and control of the minions on the board, but is otherwise unavoidable. If no valid target exists, the Battlecry will not take effect, although any visual-audio effects will still be triggered.
- While choosing a target, the player can choose to cancel the Battlecry. Doing so will actually reverse the summoning of the minion (which process has not actually occurred at that point, despite the display), something which is not normally possible. Note that if the Battlecry is unable to find a suitable target it will not activate, meaning the player will not get the chance to reverse the summoning.
Order of play
- Battlecries occur after the minion enters play, and after `whenever you play` triggered effects The lightning bolt icon, explicitly indicating a triggered effect Triggered effects are effects that activate in response to specific events. Triggered effects may belong to minions, weapons or spells (in the form of Secrets), as such as those of Illidan Stormrage Illidan Stormrage Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 7 Health: 5 Abilities: Summon Tags: Elemental-generating, Triggered effect Whenever you play a card, summon a 2/1 Flame of Azzinoth.Illidan s brother, Malfurion, and Hobgoblin Hobgoblin Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 3 Tags: Summoning-related, Triggered effect Whenever you play a 1-Attack minion, give it +2/+2.Hobgoblins are meeting next week to discuss union . Battlecries occur before Secrets such as Mirror Entity Mirror Entity Set: Classic Type: Spell Class: Mage Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Abilities: Copy, Secret, Summon Tags: Summoning-related, Triggered effect Secret: After your opponent plays a minion, summon a copy of it."You go first." - , as well as Knife Juggler Knife Juggler Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Random, Summoning-related, Triggered effect After you summon a minion, deal 1 damage to a random enemy.Ambitious Knife `s `after you summon` effect. Be that as it may, `whenever you summon` effects vary depending on the card:
- Battlecries occur after Cobalt Guardian Cobalt Guardian Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Class: Paladin Rarity: Rare Cost: 5 Attack: 6 Health: 3 Abilities: Divine Shield Tags: Mech-related, Summoning-related, Triggered effect Whenever you summon a Mech, gain Divine , Murloc Tidecaller Murloc Tidecaller Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Murloc Rarity: Rare Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 2 Tags: Murloc-related, Summoning-related, Triggered effect Whenever you summon a Murloc, gain +1 Attack.This guy gets crazy strong at family , Starving Buzzard Starving Buzzard Set: Basic Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Hunter Cost: 5 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Draw cards Tags: Beast-related, Summoning-related, Triggered effect Whenever you summon a Beast, draw a card.If you feed him, , One-eyed Cheat, and Undertaker Undertaker Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Attack: 1 Health: 2 Tags: Deathrattle-related, Summoning-related, Triggered effect Whenever you summon a minion with Deathrattle, gain +1 Attack.In a world where you can run to .
- Battlecries occur before Ship`s Cannon Ship s Cannon Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 2 Health: 3 Abilities: Deal damage Tags: Pirate-related, Random, Summoning-related, Triggered effect After you summon a Pirate, deal 2 damage to a and Sword of Justice Sword of Justice Set: Classic Type: Weapon Class: Paladin Rarity: Epic Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Durability: 5 Tags: Durability-related, Summoning-related, Triggered effect After you summon a minion, give it +1/+1 and this loses 1 Durability.I .
- For references and a comprehensive description of the summoning process, see that section of the Advanced rulebook.
Cards with Battlecry
- For Wild format Wild format or Wild is one of Hearthstone s two game formats, the other being Standard format. Wild format appears in game modes in which players are allowed to play decks without the deck restrictions of listings, see Battlecry/Wild format This page lists all cards with or related to Battlecry that are available in Wild format. For information on the Battlecry ability itself, and card lists for Standard format, see Battlecry. Cards with Battlecry edit
The list of cards with Battlecry is quite extensive, and so is not listed visually, but can be explored through the table below.
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Type||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
|Carnassa`s Brood Carnassa s Brood Set: Journey to Un Goro Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Hunter Cost: 1 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry, Draw cards Battlecry: Draw a card.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Carnassa s Brood is||None||Minion||Beast||Hunter||1||3||2||Battlecry: Draw a card.|
|Houndmaster Houndmaster Set: Basic Type: Minion Class: Hunter Cost: 4 Attack: 4 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry Tags: Beast-related, Taunt-granting Battlecry: Give a friendly Beast +2/+2 and Taunt."Who let the dogs out?" he asks. It s rhetorical.See this||Free||Minion||Hunter||4||4||3||Battlecry: Give a friendly Beast +2/+2 and Taunt."Who let the dogs out?" he asks. It`s rhetorical.|
|Nightblade Nightblade Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Deal damage Battlecry: Deal 3 damage to the enemy hero.Your face is the place you d probably least like a dagger, and where||Free||Minion||Any||5||4||4||Battlecry: Deal 3 damage to the enemy hero.Your face is the place you`d probably least like a dagger, and where rogues are most likely to deliver them.|
|Novice Engineer Novice Engineer Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 2 Attack: 1 Health: 1 Abilities: Battlecry, Draw cards Battlecry: Draw a card."Half of this class will not graduate… since they ll have been turned to chickens." - Tinkmaster||Free||Minion||Any||2||1||1||Battlecry: Draw a card."Half of this class will not graduate… since they`ll have been turned to chickens." - Tinkmaster Overspark, teaching Gizmos 101.|
|Succubus Succubus Set: Basic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Cost: 2 Attack: 4 Health: 3 Abilities: Battlecry, Discard Tags: Random Battlecry: Discard a random card.Warlocks have it pretty good.See this card on Hearthpwn data page]||Free||Minion||Demon||Warlock||2||4||3||Battlecry: Discard a random card.Warlocks have it pretty good.|
|Voodoo Doctor Voodoo Doctor Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 1 Attack: 2 Health: 1 Abilities: Battlecry, Restore Health Battlecry: Restore 2 Health.Voodoo is an oft-misunderstood art. But it is art.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Voodoo||Free||Minion||Any||1||2||1||Battlecry: Restore 2 Health.Voodoo is an oft-misunderstood art. But it is art.|
|Abusive Sergeant||Common||Minion||Any||1||1||1||Battlecry: Give a minion +2 Attack this turn.ADD ME TO YOUR DECK, MAGGOT!|
|Abyssal Enforcer||Common||Minion||Demon||Warlock||7||6||6||Battlecry: Deal 3 damage to all other characters.The Kabal print this on every package of illicit Mana Crystals: WARNING - DO NOT PUT WITHIN REACH OF ABYSSALS. THIS IS NOT APPROVED FOR USE BY FLAMING DEMONS OF ANY KIND.|
|Acidic Swamp Ooze||Common||Minion||Any||2||3||2||Battlecry: Destroy your opponent`s weapon.Oozes love Flamenco. Don`t ask.|
|Alleycat||Common||Minion||Beast||Hunter||1||1||1||Battlecry: Summon a 1/1 Cat.To be a cool cat in Gadgetzan, you gotta have bling.|
|Ancient Brewmaster Ancient Brewmaster Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 4 Attack: 5 Health: 4 Abilities: Battlecry, Return to hand Battlecry: Return a friendly minion from the battlefield to your hand.Most pandaren say his brew tastes||Common||Minion||Any||4||5||4||Battlecry: Return a friendly minion from the battlefield to your hand.Most pandaren say his brew tastes like yak. But apparently that`s a compliment.|
|Arathi Weaponsmith||Common||Minion||Warrior||4||3||3||Battlecry: Equip a 2/2 weapon.50% off fist weapons, limited time only!|
|Arcanologist||Common||Minion||Mage||2||2||3||Battlecry: Draw a Secret from your deck.What did you draw? Shhhh… it’s a secret.|
|Arcanosmith||Common||Minion||Any||4||3||2||Battlecry: Summon a 0/5 minion with Taunt.He’s really just a Blacksmith, but he thought the fancy title would bring in more business.|
|Argent Protector||Common||Minion||Paladin||2||2||2||Battlecry: Give a friendly minion Divine Shield."I`m not saying you can dodge fireballs. I`m saying with this shield, you won`t have to."|
|Beckoner of Evil||Common||Minion||Any||2||2||3||Battlecry: Give your C`Thun +2/+2 (wherever it is).Here, Evil! C`mon boy!|
|Bilefin Tidehunter||Common||Minion||Murloc||Any||2||2||1||Battlecry: Summon a 1/1 Ooze with Taunt.Bile actually makes for surprisingly sturdy fins.|
|Bloodsail Raider||Common||Minion||Pirate||Any||2||2||3||Battlecry: Gain Attack equal to the Attack of your weapon."I only plunder on days that end in `y`."|
|Blowgill Sniper||Common||Minion||Murloc||Any||2||2||1||Battlecry: Deal 1 damage.Imagine how much further his darts would go if he had lungs instead of gills!|
|C`Thun`s Chosen||Common||Minion||Any||4||4||2||Divine Shield. Battlecry: Give your C`Thun +2/+2 (wherever it is).He gave her a promise ring and everything.|
|Cruel Taskmaster||Common||Minion||Warrior||2||2||2||Battlecry: Deal 1 damage to a minion and give it +2 Attack."I`m going to need you to come in on Sunday." - Cruel Taskmaster|
|Cryomancer||Common||Minion||Mage||5||5||5||Battlecry: Gain +2/+2 if an enemy is Frozen.She loves Frozen. I mean who doesn`t?|
|Crystalweaver||Common||Minion||Warlock||4||5||4||Battlecry: Give your Demons +1/+1.The trick is soaking the crystals in warm milk to soften them up.|
|Cult Apothecary||Common||Minion||Any||5||4||4||Battlecry: For each enemy minion, restore 2 Health to your hero.Cults need pharmacists too.|
Battlecry: Give your C`Thun +3/+3 (wherever it is).There`s a whole gradient of Arakkoa! This one is on the darker side.
|Dark Iron Dwarf||Common||Minion||Any||4||4||4||Battlecry: Give a minion +2 Attack this turn.Guardians of Dark Iron Ore. Perhaps the most annoying ore, given where you have to forge it.|
|Darkscale Healer||Common||Minion||Any||5||4||5||Battlecry: Restore 2 Health to all friendly characters.Healing is just something she does in her free time. It`s more of a hobby really.|
|Dragonling Mechanic||Common||Minion||Any||4||2||4||Battlecry: Summon a 2/1 Mechanical Dragonling.She is still working on installing the rocket launcher add-on for Mr. Bitey.|
|Dread Infernal||Common||Minion||Demon||Warlock||6||6||6||Battlecry: Deal 1 damage to ALL other characters."INFERNOOOOOOOOOO!" - Jaraxxus, Eredar Lord of the Burning Legion|
|Earthen Ring Farseer||Common||Minion||Any||3||3||3||Battlecry: Restore 3 Health.He can see really far, and he doesn`t use a telescope like those filthy pirates.|
|Elder Longneck||Common||Minion||Beast||Druid||3||5||1||Battlecry: If you`re holding a minion with 5 or more Attack, Adapt.And so the bartender says, “Why the long neck?”|
|Elven Archer||Common||Minion||Any||1||1||1||Battlecry: Deal 1 damage.Don`t bother asking her out on a date. She`ll shoot you down.|
|Emerald Reaver||Common||Minion||Beast||Any||1||2||1||Battlecry: Deal 1 damage to each hero.Not to be confused with clubbing enthusiast Emerald Raver.|
|Faceless Summoner||Common||Minion||Mage||6||5||5||Battlecry: Summon a random 3-Cost minion.They never get the recognition they deserve.|
|Fire Elemental||Common||Minion||Elemental||Shaman||6||6||5||Battlecry: Deal 3 damage.He can never take a bath. Ewww.|
|Fire Fly||Common||Minion||Elemental||Any||1||1||2||Battlecry: Add a 1/2 Elemental to your hand.Arch nemeses: small children with glass jars.|
|Fire Plume Phoenix||Common||Minion||Elemental||Any||4||3||3||Battlecry: Deal 2 damage.This is what happens when you use a volcano as a bird bath.|
|Flame Imp||Common||Minion||Demon||Warlock||1||3||2||Battlecry: Deal 3 damage to your hero.Imps like being on fire. They just do.|
|Frost Elemental||Common||Minion||Elemental||Any||6||5||5||Battlecry: Freeze a character.When a Water elemental and an Ice elemental love each other VERY much...|
|Frostwolf Warlord||Common||Minion||Any||5||4||4||Battlecry: Gain +1/+1 for each other friendly minion on the battlefield.The Frostwolves are locked in combat with the Stormpike Expedition over control of Alterac Valley. Every attempt at peace-talks has ended with Captain Galvangar killing the mediator.|
|Gnomish Inventor||Common||Minion||Any||4||2||4||Battlecry: Draw a card.She`s never quite sure what she`s making, she just knows it`s AWESOME!|
|Grimestreet Outfitter||Common||Minion||Paladin||2||1||1||Battlecry: Give all minions in your hand +1/+1.If you bargain hard, he`ll throw in the hat.|
|Grimestreet Smuggler||Common||Minion||Hunter, Paladin, Warrior||3||2||4||Battlecry: Give a random minion in your hand +1/+1She`s got anything you want. Need the latest derpinger? No problem!|
|Grimscale Chum||Common||Minion||Murloc||Paladin||1||2||1||Battlecry: Give a random Murloc in your hand +1/+1.Listen, see? We`ll take `em to the docks, see? And throw `em in the sea, see?|
|Guardian of Kings||Common||Minion||Paladin||7||5||6||Battlecry: Restore 6 Health to your hero.Holy beings from the beyond are so clich⃩!|
|Hot Spring Guardian||Common||Minion||Elemental||Shaman||3||2||4||Taunt|
3 Health.NONE SHALL PASS until at least an hour after eating.
|Hozen Healer||Common||Minion||Any||4||2||6||Battlecry: Restore a minion to full Health.He didn`t go to school for healing, but we keep losing all the good healers to Ratchet, so I guess we`ll take him.|
|Hydrologist||Common||Minion||Murloc||Paladin||2||2||2||Battlecry: Discover a Secret.Murloc hydrologists are pretty rare. Most murloc undergrads pick computer science.|
|Ironbeak Owl||Common||Minion||Beast||Any||3||2||1||Battlecry: Silence a minion.Their wings are silent but their screech is... whatever the opposite of silent is.|
|Ironforge Rifleman||Common||Minion||Any||3||2||2||Battlecry: Deal 1 damage."Ready! Aim! Drink!"|
Battlecry: Summon a Jade Golem.I think we should talk about the jade elephant in the room.
|Jade Chieftain||Common||Minion||Shaman||7||5||5||Battlecry: Summon a Jade Golem. Give it Taunt.Seeing his Jade Golem grow up into the tall, handsome 6/6 standing before him was the proudest moment of his life.|
|Jeweled Macaw||Common||Minion||Beast||Hunter||1||1||1||Battlecry: Add a random Beast to your hand.It’s not LITERALLY jeweled. The goblins were terribly disappointed.|
|Kabal Chemist||Common||Minion||Mage, Priest, Warlock||4||3||3||Battlecry: Add a random Potion to your hand.Sure you could have that Polymorph potion, but wouldn`t you rather have this mystery potion? It could be anything. Even a Polymorph potion!|
|Kabal Lackey||Common||Minion||Mage||1||2||1||Battlecry: The next Secret you play this turn costs (0).I`ll tell you one thing he doesn`t lack: GUMPTION.|
|Kabal Songstealer||Common||Minion||Priest||5||5||5||Battlecry: Silence a minion.Gadgetzan Writer’s Award goes to the player who writes the most compelling fanfic about why this Arrakoa has a golden frog in his hand!|
|Kooky Chemist||Common||Minion||Any||4||4||4||Battlecry: Swap the Attack and Health of a minion.#abs|
Battlecry: Discard two random cards.Guaranteed to track tar all over your carpet.
|Mad Bomber||Common||Minion||Any||2||3||2||Battlecry: Deal 3 damage randomly split between all other characters.He`s not really all that crazy, he is just not as careful with explosives as he should be.|
|Medivh`s Valet||Common||Minion||Mage||2||2||3||Battlecry: If you control a Secret, deal 3 damage."Magus Medivh sir, I`ve brought the flaming balloons, as you requested."|
|Menagerie Magician||Common||Minion||Any||5||4||4||Battlecry: Give a random Beast, Dragon and Murloc +2/+2.Just between us, if things get tight the Menagerie Magician position will probably be the first to go.|
|Menagerie Warden||Common||Minion||Druid||6||5||5||Battlecry: Choose a friendly Beast. Summon a copy of it.Please? Can I keep him? I promise to clean his cage every day.|
|Murloc Tidehunter||Common||Minion||Murloc||Any||2||2||1||Battlecry: Summon a 1/1 Murloc Scout."Death will rise, from the tides!"|
|N`Zoth`s First Mate||Common||Minion||Pirate||Warrior||1||1||1||Battlecry: Equip a 1/3 Rusty Hook.Hates when N`Zoth yells "Ahoy Matey!!", but there`s not really much he can do about it.|
|Naga Corsair||Common||Minion||Pirate||Any||4||5||4||Battlecry: Give your weapon +1 Attack.Hook-tails are nice and all but she keeps getting stuck on things.|
|Nesting Roc||Common||Minion||Beast||Any||5||4||7||Battlecry: If you control at least 2 other minions, gain Taunt.Roc eggs are great in omelettes, sandwiches, and as bait to turn poachers into bird food.|
|Netherspite Historian||Common||Minion||Any||2||1||3||Battlecry: If you`re holding a Dragon, Discover a Dragon.She can tell you all about the history of people not STANDING IN THE GREEN BEAM!|
|Nightbane Templar||Common||Minion||Paladin||3||2||3||Battlecry: If you`re holding a Dragon, summon two 1/1 Whelps.Originally joined to be Arcanagos’ Templar, but has to admit that ordering pizza has become waaaay easier.|
Battlecry: Adapt."It`s an herbivore. How dangerous can it be?" - Famous last words
|Pantry Spider||Common||Minion||Beast||Any||3||1||3||Battlecry: Summon a 1/3 Spider.You have to admit, they make a cute couple.|
|Priestess of Elune||Common||Minion||Any||6||5||4||Battlecry: Restore 4 Health to your hero.If she threatens to "moon" you, it`s not what you think.|
|Primalfin Lookout||Common||Minion||Murloc||Any||3||3||2||Battlecry: If you control another Murloc, Discover a Murloc.Lookout is a self-appointed title that`s mostly an excuse to beat things up.|
|Pterrordax Hatchling||Common||Minion||Beast||Any||3||2||2||Battlecry: Adapt.Aww. So cute. Want to feed him another finger?|
|Ravaging Ghoul||Common||Minion||Warrior||3||3||3||Battlecry: Deal 1 damage to all other minions.But goes by "Ravishing Ghoul" when he hits the club.|
|Ravasaur Runt||Common||Minion||Beast||Any||2||2||2||Battlecry: If you control at least 2 other minions, Adapt.Doesn`t like to adapt unless others are watching. Some minions are such show-offs.|
|Ravenous Pterrordax||Common||Minion||Beast||Warlock||4||4||4||Battlecry: Destroy a friendly minion to Adapt twice.For better results, feed your pterrordax low-fat, high-fiber minions.|
|Razorfen Hunter||Common||Minion||Any||3||2||3||Battlecry: Summon a 1/1 Boar.Someone did mess with Tuskerr once. ONCE.|
|Razorpetal Lasher||Common||Minion||Rogue||2||2||2||Battlecry: Add a Razorpetal to your hand that deals 1 damage.The reason why there are no zombies in Un`goro.|
|Rockpool Hunter||Common||Minion||Murloc||Any||2||2||3||Battlecry: Give a friendly Murloc +1/+1.Loves crab meat. Fears crabs.|
|Shattered Sun Cleric Shattered Sun Cleric Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 3 Attack: 3 Health: 2 Abilities: Battlecry Battlecry: Give a friendly minion +1/+1.They always have a spare flask of Sunwell Energy Drink™!See this card on Hearthpwn data||Common||Minion||Any||3||3||2||Battlecry: Give a friendly minion +1/+1.They always have a spare flask of Sunwell Energy Drink™!|
|Silver Hand Knight||Common||Minion||Any||5||4||4||Battlecry: Summon a 2/2 Squire.It`s good to be a knight. Less so to be one`s squire.|
|Spellbreaker||Common||Minion||Any||4||4||3||Battlecry: Silence a minion.Spellbreakers can rip enchantments from magic-wielders. The process is painless and can be performed on an outpatient basis.|
|Stormpike Commando||Common||Minion||Any||5||4||2||Battlecry: Deal 2 damage.The Stormpike Commandos are demolition experts. They also bake a mean cupcake.|