How to get
Arcane Missiles x 2 are automatically included in all players` collections.
Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Arcane Missiles is a reward for raising a mage Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 5 Strategy and gameplay 5.1 Common deck types 5.2 Counters 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Leveling rewards 8.1 Starting cards 8.2 to levels Each hero s level is displayed on the bottom-left of their portrait. The coloured bar shows their current experience. A video explaining levels in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. A level is a 32 and 34.
Arcane Missiles is uncraftable The uncraftable quality Uncraftable (previously called soulbound) is a card quality found on certain cards. Uncraftable cards cannot be crafted or disenchanted. Uncraftable quality is mostly determined by card set, and in some cases differs and cannot be crafted Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust or disenchanted.
This card is considered unreliable removal; it has the potential to remove one or more low health Minions from the opponent`s board, however as each point of damage is random the card can have greater or lesser effectiveness varying based on the number of minions on the board. Due to this, it is considered a poor card later on in the game as the damage has a higher chance of being applied to undesirable targets. However, in early turns it is considered playable as minions have lower health, and there is more chance of hitting the desired target as there are often fewer minions on the board.
It is notable that this card synergises with minions such as Gadgetzan Auctioneer, Mana Wyrm, and Archmage Antonidas as it triggers their effects with a low Mana cost attached. This can be beneficial in certain circumstances, depending on the effect in question that Arcane Missiles is triggering.
Deal 3 damage randomly split among all enemies.
You`d think you`d be able to control your missiles a little better since you`re a powerful mage and all.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Arcane Missiles is a mage Contents 1 Heroes 2 Overview 3 Background 4 Hero Power 5 Strategy and gameplay 5.1 Common deck types 5.2 Counters 6 Spells 6.1 Uncollectible 7 Minions 7.1 Uncollectible 8 Leveling rewards 8.1 Starting cards 8.2 spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the card, from the Basic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set.
As with any random Yogg-Saron, arguably the most random card ever released Random effects are effects which include some degree of randomness or RNG (random number generation). Random effects introduce an element of chance into Hearthstone. They can be effect, this spell`s usefulness is significantly determined by chance. Under the right conditions this spell is capable of destroying 3 separate characters (more with spell damage).
As a non-targeted effect, this spell is capable of hitting Stealthed A minion in Stealth Stealth is a minion ability which prevents that minion from being the target of enemy attacks, spells and effects until they attack or deal damage. They can, be that as it may, be the target targets. This makes this a very useful card against targets like Blood Imp Blood Imp Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Demon Class: Warlock Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Attack: 0 Health: 1 Abilities: Stealth Tags: Triggered effect Stealth. At the end of your turn, give another random friendly minion .
Inexperienced mage players often use this spell on the first turn against enemy hero. This is a very bad choice and a waste of the card. The main strength of this spell lies in its randomness and ability to hit several minions. It can be used to remove three 1 Health minions for only 1 mana (more with Spell Damage A Wrath of Air Totem, with purple sparkles to signal its Spell Damage bonus Spell Damage is an ability which boosts the overall damage of spells by the listed amount. Spell Damage does not increase ), or be used against a single target with a good chance of striking it at least once.
Together with the Hero Power Anduin Wrynn with the basic priest Hero Power Lesser Heal A Hero Power is a special ability displayed to the right of each hero s portrait. Usually Hero Powers can be used once per turn and Fireblast Fireblast Type: Hero Power Class: Mage Cost: 2 Abilities: Deal damage Hero Power Deal 1 damage.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Fireblast is the mage s basic Hero Power. Contents 1 Notes 2 Strategy 3 , this card allows the mage to split damage between several enemies in the most efficient way, and set the stage for further clearing with their minions. It may also be used against a single high Health creature in order to soften it, if no controlled direct damage spells are available.
Note that each point of damage is dealt individually, making it a bad idea to play this with enemy minions such as Gurubashi Berserker Gurubashi Berserker Set: Basic Type: Minion Cost: 5 Attack: 2 Health: 7 Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Whenever this minion takes damage, gain +3 Attack.No Pain, No Gain.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] Gurubashi Berserker or Frothing Berserker Frothing Berserker Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Warrior Rarity: Rare Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 4 Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Whenever a minion takes damage, gain +1 Attack.He used to work as an accountant before on the board.
As an RNG "I think it’s important for there to be some kind of randomness in the game. I think it creates great stories and I don’t think you want a game that is entirely no RNG. Heck, -heavy card, Arcane Missiles often provides either great satisfaction or great frustration. With the right luck, it can send each missile to exactly the right target, becoming a very effective and very cheap card; with the wrong luck, it can send every missile to exactly the wrong target, foiling the mage`s plans or even leading to their defeat. This is part of playing the card, and is generally impossible to avoid entirely.
As well as being collected in decks, this card can also be created by the following cards.
This spell shoots 3 missiles, each one dealing 1 damage Damage in Hearthstone is a particular infliction of harm upon heroes or minions, measured by a number which is deducted from their Health and/or Armor (if they have any). If a character s Health is reduced to a randomly selected enemy character:
- Each missile is resolved (queuing and resolving triggered effects The lightning bolt icon, explicitly indicating a triggered effect Triggered effects are effects that activate in response to specific events. Triggered effects may belong to minions, weapons or spells (in the form of Secrets), as , such as that of Acolyte of Pain Acolyte of Pain Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 1 Health: 3 Abilities: Draw cards Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Whenever this minion takes damage, draw a card.He trained when he was younger ) before the next one is shot.
- As with all random effects Yogg-Saron, arguably the most random card ever released Random effects are effects which include some degree of randomness or RNG (random number generation). Random effects introduce an element of chance into Hearthstone. They can be , the missiles can hit any enemy, including Immune The immune effect from Bestial Wrath Immune is an ability that prevents a character from receiving damage from any source, and prevents the opponent from targeting it. Be that as it may, Immune does not prevent destroy, healing or targets (which will however suffer no damage), Stealthed A minion in Stealth Stealth is a minion ability which prevents that minion from being the target of enemy attacks, spells and effects until they attack or deal damage. They can, be that as it may, be the target minions and the enemy hero.
- Characters which have been mortally wounded by earlier missiles or destroyed by triggered effects like Acidmaw Acidmaw Set: The Grand Tournament Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Hunter Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 4 Health: 2 Abilities: Destroy Tags: Damage-related, Triggered effect Whenever another minion takes damage, destroy it.With the help of will not be selected as targets for subsequent missiles (thus preventing missiles from dealing `overkill` damage to targets that have already been destroyed by earlier missiles).
- Bonuses from Spell Damage A Wrath of Air Totem, with purple sparkles to signal its Spell Damage bonus Spell Damage is an ability which boosts the overall damage of spells by the listed amount. Spell Damage does not increase and Prophet Velen Prophet Velen Set: Classic Type: Minion Class: Priest Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 7 Health: 7 Abilities: Modify Hero Power Tags: Damage-related, Healing-related, Hero Power-related, Ongoing effect Double the damage and healing of your spells will increase the total damage of this spell, not the damage dealt by each missile: for instance, with Spell Damage +2 this spell will shoot 2 extra missiles, each one still dealing just 1 damage.
The target of each missile is determined at random from all available enemy targets, including the enemy hero. Note that as a non-targeted effect, this can include Stealthed A minion in Stealth Stealth is a minion ability which prevents that minion from being the target of enemy attacks, spells and effects until they attack or deal damage. They can, be that as it may, be the target targets.
- The chance of each missile hitting a given target is equal to (1 / number of targets)
- With 2 targets, each missile has a 50% chance of hitting a given target
- With 3 targets, each missile has a 33% chance of hitting a given target
- With 5 targets, each missile has a 20% chance of hitting a given target
If a target is destroyed, that target will no longer be a valid target for the next missile, affecting future probabilities.
- If your opponent controls only 3 minions, all at 1 Health, you have a 25% chance to kill them all.
- If your opponent controls 2 minions, one with 1 Health and the other with high Health, you have a 70% chance to kill the 1-Health minion.
- If your opponent controls only a 1-Health minion, you have a 87.5% chance to kill it.
- If your opponent controls only a 2-Health minion, you have a 50% chance to kill it.
- If your opponent controls only a 3-Health minion, you have a 12.5% chance to kill it.