How to get
Ancestral Spirit can be obtained through Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not card packs Card pack concept art Card packs are items that players can open to acquire cards for filling a player s collection. Only card packs for the current Standard format sets are available for purchase in the , through crafting Crafting mode, in Standard format mode The crafting system is an element of Hearthstone that allows players to directly create new cards. It can be accessed through the My Collection screen. Crafting consumes Arcane Dust , or as an Arena A video explaining the Arena in Hearthstone made by the Curse Gamepedia @@@#@@@YouTube(youtube.com)###@### Channel. The Arena is a game mode where players compete against each other using specially constructed decks to earn substantial rewards. It reward. Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Ancestral Spirit can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. at the end of each Ranked The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. season The 25 numbered ranks in Ranked play. Ranked (also known as Ranked Play) is the serious side of Play mode, with players able to earn special ranks to reflect their prowess in battle this season. .
|Golden Golden cards often add movement and visual effects, like with this golden Piloted Shredder "Golden" redirects here. For information on golden heroes, see Golden heroes. Golden cards are special, rarer versions of cards. Each card Ancestral Spirit||800||100|
The effect of this card can bring back stronger minions to allow them to pack more of a punch and to not be useless after they have died.
|Kel`Thuzad||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||Naxxramas||8||6||8||At the end of each turn summon all friendly minions that died this turn.|
|Sylvanas Windrunner||Legendary||Neutral||Minion||General||6||5||5||Deathrattle: Take control of a random enemy minion.|
|Reincarnate||Common||Shaman||Spell||Naxxramas||2||Destroy a minion, then return it to life with full Health.|
Give a minion "Deathrattle: Resummon this minion."
It was just a flesh wound.
See this card on Hearthpwn
Ancestral Spirit is a rare Rarity is a rough measure of the quality and scarcity of a card. Cards of higher rarity are typically more powerful and more useful, but are harder to find and more expensive to craft. There shaman The Shaman is one of the nine classes in Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, represented by Thrall and Morgl the Oracle. Contents 1 Heroes 2 Background 3 Hero Power 4 Strategy and gameplay 4.1 Counters 5 spell Fireball, a simple mage spell. It costs 4 mana, dealing 6 damage to a chosen target. Spell cards are cards that can be played to trigger a one time effect or ability, described in the card, from the Classic The card set interface Card sets are categories into which collectible cards are divided, reflecting how they can be obtained, and determining whether they are eligible for use in Standard format. Card set does not set.
Ancestral Spirit is a very versatile shaman card. It can be used on a minion with Deathrattle A Loot Hoarder displaying the Deathrattle icon Deathrattle is an ability where the stated effect occurs when the minion or weapon is destroyed. Cards with Deathrattle appear with a skull and crossbones when in play. , such as Cairne Bloodhoof Cairne Bloodhoof Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Legendary Cost: 6 Attack: 4 Health: 5 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Deathrattle: Summon a 4/5 Baine Bloodhoof.Cairne was killed by Garrosh, so... don t put this guy in a Warrior , to both make use of the Deathrattle and bring the minion back, so that the Deathrattle might be used again. It can also be used for keeping important Taunt The shield-like Taunt visual effect Taunt is a minion ability which forces the opposing player to direct any melee attacks toward enemy targets with this ability. Minions with Taunt (commonly referred to as Taunts) serve minions in play to keep protections up, or to keep your heavy hitters from going down too easily, such as Dust Devil Dust Devil Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Elemental Class: Shaman Rarity: Common Cost: 1 Attack: 3 Health: 1 Abilities: Overload, Windfury Windfury. Overload: (2)Westfall is full of dust devils. And buzzards. And crazed golems. And .
Keep in mind that Ancestral Spirit works by granting the target a Deathrattle, so the minion you play it on is still vulnerable to Silence For the card of the same name, see Silence (card). Silence is an ability which removes all current card text, enchantments, and abilities from the targeted minion. It does not remove damage or minion type. or transform Transform is an ability which irreversibly transforms a minion into something else. This removes all card text, abilities and enchantments, and does not trigger any Deathrattles. Transformation is not an enchantment but rather a permanent effects. Because of this, the card is best used just before the minion dies, either through trading A trade is the loss of one or more cards in exchange for the elimination of one or more enemy cards. Most often, trading refers to minions dying in combat, but the term may be with the opponent`s board or through combos such as Reincarnate Reincarnate Set: Naxxramas Type: Spell Class: Shaman Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Abilities: Copy, Destroy, Summon Tags: Resurrection effect Destroy a minion, then return it to life with full Health.It s like birth, except you re an adult .
- The Deathrattle granted by this spell summons a fresh copy of the original minion following its death. Any damage, enchantments An enchantment, or buff or debuff, is a special effect gained by a minion. Enchantments may be generated by spells, minion texts or abilities such as Battlecries, or other sources, may be temporary or permanent, or silences affecting it before its destruction will not carry over to the new copy.
- Control of the the minion is not affected by Ancestral Spirit - the spell does not grant control of the resurrected minion to the casting player.
- The Deathrattle granted by this spell activates immediately after any Deathrattles the minion already had before Ancestral Spirit was cast. Consequently:
- The copy of the minion will not receive any damage that may be caused by the Deathrattles a minion like Abomination Abomination Set: Classic Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 5 Attack: 4 Health: 4 Abilities: Deal damage, Deathrattle, Taunt Tags: Area of effect Taunt. Deathrattle: Deal 2 damage to ALL characters.Abominations enjoy Fresh Meat and long already had.
- If the minion already had a Deathrattle like Haunted Creeper Haunted Creeper Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Rarity: Common Cost: 2 Attack: 1 Health: 2 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Deathrattle: Summon two 1/1 Spectral Spiders.Arachnofauxbia: Fear of fake spiders.See this card on Hearthpwn data page] `s that summons one or more minions, and they fill up the board to 7 friendly minions, then Ancestral Spirit`s Deathrattle will be wasted and no copy of the minion will be summoned.
- If a Deathrattle which was put into play before Ancestral Spirit places the minion into the player`s hand or deck, the Ancestral Spirit Deathrattle will not trigger. Currently the only example of this is Malorne Malorne Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Druid Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 9 Health: 7 Abilities: Deathrattle, Shuffle into deck Deathrattle: Shuffle this minion into your deck.When Malorne isn t mauling hordes ; an Ancestral Spirit will never trigger on a Malorne Malorne Set: Goblins vs Gnomes Type: Minion Subtype: Beast Class: Druid Rarity: Legendary Cost: 7 Attack: 9 Health: 7 Abilities: Deathrattle, Shuffle into deck Deathrattle: Shuffle this minion into your deck.When Malorne isn t mauling hordes , since its innate Deathrattle will shuffle it into the deck, removing Ancestral Spirit before it can activate.
- The copy of the minion will be summoned at the location where the minion died, just as with Deathrattles like Harvest Golem Harvest Golem Set: Classic Type: Minion Subtype: Mech Rarity: Common Cost: 3 Attack: 2 Health: 3 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon Tags: Mech-generating Deathrattle: Summon a 2/1 Damaged Golem."Overheat threshold exceeded. System failure. Wheat clog in port `s and Sludge Belcher Sludge Belcher Set: Naxxramas Type: Minion Rarity: Rare Cost: 5 Attack: 3 Health: 5 Abilities: Deathrattle, Summon, Taunt Tags: Taunt-generating Taunt. Deathrattle: Summon a 1/2 Slime with Taunt.DO NOT GIVE HIM A ROOT BEER.See this `s.
- If the minion already had a Deathrattle that summoned one or more minions at its location, the Ancestral Spirit copy of the minion will be summoned to the immediate left of those earlier Deathrattle-summoned minions.
- This card`s flavor text is a reference to the Black Knight in the 1975 comedy film Monty Python and the Holy Grail.