- The damage is directly added to the warrior`s attack damage.
- Deals up to 12/18/24 damage per hit ( before reductions There are several ways to affect the final value of a damage instance. Damage can be manipulated on both ends, from the dealing unit (outgoing damage) and the receiving unit (incoming damage). Armor and magic ).
- The damage is directly added to the warrior`s attack damage, so it can lifesteal Lifesteal allows the attacking unit to gain health when damaging an enemy, which includes any attack modifier with attack damage. The lifesteal ability can be gained via items, passive abilities or the auras of other off of it. Be that as it may, it still cannot crit Critical strike is a passive ability that gives a chance to deal bonus damage on a successful attack. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Stacking 3 Interaction with other passive abilities 4 Sources of chance-based critical strike or cleave Cleave causes a melee unit s attacks to deal a portion of its damage in an area in front of it. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Sources of cleave 3 Splash 4 Sources of splash 5 See .
- The damage can be reduced with e.g. Enfeeble, but it cannot be amplified with e.g. Empower.
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.
- Does not affect allied units, so it can be denied “ Play Denied! Click to listen— Juggernaut ” Denying is the act of preventing enemy heroes from getting the last hit on a friendly unit by last hitting the unit oneself. Enemies earn reduced experience if the without taking damage.
- The distance between the Necronomicon Warrrior and the killing unit does not matter.
- Does not affect wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against and buildings Buildings are special units that are immune to most spells, use structure armor, and are immobile. Destroying a building rewards you with a bounty, similar to most creeps or heroes. Destroying towers rewards the entire .
- Available for level 3 Necronomicon Warriors only.
- The True Sight Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear is provided within the whole area, regardless of the warrior`s actual vision. It is fully unobstructed.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura Auras are passive abilities that grant a buff or debuff to units in an area of effect around the holder, or in some cases, over a short period at a targeted point or unit. By which affects enemies. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Cannot detect units under the effect of Shadow Dance, Smoke of Deceit Item Changelogs Smoke of DeceitB The charlatan wizard Myrddin s only true contribution to the arcane arts. Cost50 Bought FromConsumables Active Smoke of Deceit Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? Yes Recipe and Techies Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Techies 17 + 2.3 14 + 1.3 22 + 2.9 Level Base ` mines under the effect of an Aghanim`s Scepter Item Upgraded Abilities Old Abilities Lore Changelogs Aghanim s Scepter The scepter of a wizard with demigod-like powers. Cost4200 Bought FromCaster Passive Ultimate Upgrade Bonus +10 Strength+10 Agility+10 Intelligence+175 upgraded Minefield Sign.
Necronomicon is a caster item that can be bought from the Home Shop. Can be upgraded by purchasing the recipe again, up to a Level 3 Necronomicon at maximum. Upgrading the Necronomicon improves the stats it provides as well as the strength of its summoned units.
1400 / 800
1500 / 800
1400 / 800
1500 / 800
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|