- Meepo belongs to an unnamed race of beings, and comes from a large family.
- Meepo has been known to dig graves.
- Meepo knows Gondar "Bounty" redirects here. For the reward earned from last-hits, see Gold. Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs , and tells him that he took care of a "thing" for him.
- Meepo eats fish.
- Meepo has a gold tooth.
- Meepo likes redheads, which he declares to Lina Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Lina 18 + 1.8 16 + 1.5 27 + 3.2 Level Base , Lyralei Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Windranger 15 + 2.8 17 + 1.4 22 + , and Aiushtha Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Enchantress 16 + 1.3 19 + 1.8 21 + 3.1 Level Base .
- Meepo frequently uses improvised weapons, including his trusty shovel, a bundle of crystals, a torch, a lantern pole, an oversized key, a hammer, and a frying pan tied to a stick.
- Meepo covets Rubick Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Spell Steal Interactions Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Rubick, the Grand Magus Any `s magical gems, asking to buy them from him. He also offers to sell Rubick more gems.
- Meepo has been known to dig up Radiant Ore See the mineral in Dota 2 lore. For the HUD skin, see Radiant Ore. Radiant Ore Associated with Heroes Meepo Factions Radiant Places Mad Moon Characters Abzidian Items Demon Edge Cosmetics Radiant .
- Meepo spent years digging in Singer`s Gulch Singer s Gulch Associated with Heroes Meepo Cosmetics Colossal Crystal Chorus Singer s Gulch is a valley, known for its giant resonating crystals. It was probably named such because of the sound the crystals make. Meepo has , where he dug up a giant resonating crystal.
- Meepo knows how to play a square lute, which he calls a "pluckin` fiddle". He sometimes plays in an ensemble with his clones.
- In addition to selling trinkets, Meepo also makes a living telling stories about the Riftshadow Ruins Riftshadow Ruins Associated with Heroes Meepo Artifacts Riftshadow Crystals The Riftshadow Ruins is the site of a former civilization. It is valued for its historical sculptures and artifacts. A large palace once stood on the , and guiding travelers through its wastes. Those who wish to know the ruins` deepest secrets must tip Meepo generously, and keep their mouths shut about anything they see.
The Bone Ruins
Meepo once explored the Bone Ruins Bone Ruins Associated with Heroes Meepo Cosmetics Spoils of the Bone Ruins Set The Bone Ruins is an excavation site. A large triumphal arch used to stand at the entrance to the ruins, but was , where he obtained the key to the entrance arch, badly damaged by explosives. Inside, he found bandits, which he evicted, and took one of their bandanas as a souvenir. He also found the skull of a large bird-like creature, which he now uses to protect his right shoulder.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Meepo
- Play Play You`re underrated Meepo.
- Play Play Guys like us gotta stick together, Meepo.
- Play That is a nice⃢₀⅚ digger you have there Meepo.
Enemies meeting Meepo
Enemies killing Meepo
- Play I`ve collected all five bounties!
- Play Hold still, Geomancer!
- Play Play It`ll take more than 5 of you!
- Play What would a tunnel rat want with such power, hmm?
- Play Not so tough without your friends, are you?
- Play How many were there? Maybe I`ve had one too many blows to the head!