- As a neutral unit:
- The hellbear only casts this spell when 3 or more enemy units within the radius and when it is attacking.
- This means it won`t cast it when there are 3 invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing units, however it will when it is aggroed.
- All 3 units must be valid targets for the spell. Units which aren`t affected by the spells don`t count.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by Doom Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Doom 26 + 3.5 11 + 0.9 13 + 2.1 Level Base (acquired through Devour).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by Rubick Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Spell Steal Interactions Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Rubick 19 + 1.8 14 (acquired through casting Spell Steal on Doom).
- Fully stacks with other attack speed The frequency with which units attack is measured in attack speed. A unit s attack speed can be modified by items, agility, abilities, and auras. Contents 1 Base attack time 2 Attack speed representation 3 Attack increasing effects.
Hellbear Smasher is a neutral creep Neutral creeps are a type of creep not controlled by any player. They are aligned to neither of the teams, and offer an alternative source of gold and experience. Neutral creeps appear in small camps found in:
- Reduced gold bounty from 76-88 to 61-70.
- Reduced experience bounty from 119 to 95.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Centaur Conqueror Centaur Conqueror Jungle Creep Level 5 Health 1100 Health regeneration 1 Mana 200 Mana regeneration 1 Armor 4 Magic resistance 0% Attack damage 49‒55 Acquisition range 500 Attack range 100 Base attack time 1.5 Attack `s Swiftness Aura has been moved to Hellbear Smasher
- Attack Time increased from 1.35 to 1.55
- HPTechnology company reduced from 1100 to 950
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Changed the Furbolg`s Stomp to a Clap
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Increased the cooldown on the neutral creeps` Warstomp.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|