- The aura Auras are passive abilities that grant a buff or debuff to units in an area of effect around the holder, or in some cases, over a short period at a targeted point or unit. By `s buff lingers for 3 seconds.
- Restores in the form of regeneration, so it restores 0.4% of max health and 1.4 + 0.4% of max mana in 0.1 second intervals.
- Fully stacks with other sources of regeneration. The bonuses are not considered by percentage regeneration increases.
- Can fully heal units in 25 seconds. Mana restores faster because of the flat portion, so the smaller the mana pool, the faster it fills.
- The aura also causes Bottle Item Changelogs BottleBL An old bottle that survived the ages, the contents placed inside become enchanted. Cost650 Bought FromConsumables Active Regenerate Charges 3 / 1 Passive Store Rune Disassemble? No Alert s to refill and provides the team`s courier Couriers may refer to: Animal Courier Flying Courier Custom Courier Play “One divided against its Self cannot stand.” This disambiguation page lists articles with a similar title or acronym. If an internal link led you here, invulnerability.
- Due to the aura lingering for 3 seconds, Bottles keep on refilling even when already outside of its range, until the buff is gone.
- Affects invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as HPTechnology company Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing , but not hidden Hiding (also referred to as banishing) a unit causes it to temporarily disappear. It renders the unit unable to move, attack, cast spells and use items. All hiding spells also turn the affected unit invulnerable. units.
- The True Sight Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear is provided within the whole area, regardless of the buildings actual vision. It is fully unobstructed.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura Auras are passive abilities that grant a buff or debuff to units in an area of effect around the holder, or in some cases, over a short period at a targeted point or unit. By which affects enemies. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Cannot detect units under the effect of Shadow Dance, Smoke of Deceit Item Changelogs Smoke of DeceitB The charlatan wizard Myrddin s only true contribution to the arcane arts. Cost50 Bought FromConsumables Active Smoke of Deceit Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? Yes Recipe and Techies Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Techies 17 + 2.3 14 + 1.3 22 + 2.9 Level Base ` mines under the effect of an Aghanim`s Scepter Item Upgraded Abilities Old Abilities Lore Changelogs Aghanim s Scepter The scepter of a wizard with demigod-like powers. Cost4200 Bought FromCaster Passive Ultimate Upgrade Bonus +10 Strength+10 Agility+10 Intelligence+175 upgraded Minefield Sign.
The main line of base defense, towers are the primary buildings that can attack. Both the Radiant and the Dire have three lanes which are guarded by three towers each. Their Ancient is guarded by two neighboring towers. Towers are a higher tier depending on how far they are in the lane. Every tower, except for Tier 1 towers, are invulnerable until the lower tier tower in front of it is destroyed. The two Tier 4 towers defending a team`s Ancient become vulnerable if any Tier 3 tower is destroyed. Barracks do not have to be destroyed to make these towers vulnerable. Both Tier 4 towers must be destroyed in order to remove the Ancient`s invulnerability.
Towers can be denied, just like creeps, once they have 10% health or less. This means that tier 1 towers (1400 total HP) can be denied at 140 health or lower, and tier 2-4 towers (1600 total HP) can be denied at 160 health or lower. Tier 4 towers regen 3 HP/sec.
All towers have a sight range of 1900 / 800, a True Sight range of 700, an attack range of 700, and grant an armor aura to nearby heroes. They also gain 2 armor for each enemy hero within 1200 distance. All Towers deal Siege Damage.
Towers have a specific targeting priority that determines which enemy it will attack. Listed from highest priority to lowest.
- Closest enemy unit or hero attacking a friendly hero with auto attack
- Closest enemy unit or hero attacking the tower itself with auto attack
- Closest enemy unit or hero attacking any friendly unit with auto attack
- Closest enemy unit
- Closest enemy hero
- Closest enemy catapult
Towers do not attack neutral units.
The tower will only switch targets under three circumstances:
- If the targeted enemy unit or hero dies (target is removed)
- If an enemy unit or hero targets a friendly hero within 500 range of the tower (priority 1)
- If an enemy hero being attacked by the tower manually attacks a friendly unit or hero (this is a strategy known as removing tower aggression, or "tower aggro" to get a tower to stop attacking you, forcing it to switch targets)
|Tier||Bounty||Denied Bounty||Last Hit Bonus||Average Total||Denied Total|
|1||120 reliable Gold||80 reliable Gold||150-250 unreliable Gold||1520 Gold||500 Gold|
|2||200 reliable Gold||100 reliable Gold||150-250 unreliable Gold||1760 Gold||600 Gold|
|3||240 reliable Gold||120 reliable Gold||150-250 unreliable Gold||1990 Gold||700 Gold|
|4||280 reliable Gold||140 reliable Gold||150-250 unreliable Gold||2225 Gold||800 Gold|
|Tier||Health||Damage||Armor||Base Attack Time||Armor Aura||HP Regen|
All buildings except for Tier 1 towers and the Fountain have backdoor protection, which regenerates structures by 90 hp per second until they are at their previous health amount, and provides 75% damage resistance against illusions and 25% damage resistance against all other units. This means backdoor protection can resist up to 240 dps, any higher dps will be able to eventually destroy the building. Backdoor protection activates when there are no attacking allied creeps within a 900 radius of the enemy tower. If there are allied creeps nearby, backdoor protection is disabled and the tower remains vulnerable for 15 seconds after the last creep dies. Backdoor protection will not regenerate damage dealt by friendly units.
It should be noted that Tier 2 towers each have their own separate backdoor protection. Disabling the backdoor protection of one Tier 2 tower will not disable the others. For the base area (which encompasses all Tier 3 and 4 towers, Barracks, Pillars, and the Ancient) all buildings will share backdoor protection within that area. This means disabling one base building`s backdoor protection will disable it for the entire base. Keep in mind however that Tier 4 towers are still invulnerable until at least one Tier 3 tower is destroyed, and the Ancient is invulnerable until both Tier 4 towers are destroyed.
Barracks are buildings which spawn Lane Creeps and are defended by Tier 3 towers. There are two barracks for each lane. The Melee Barracks is always to the right and the Ranged Barracks is always to the left, no matter which faction`s side of the map you are on. Destroying an enemy Barracks grants your team`s corresponding lane super creeps. For example, if you destroy the middle lane`s Melee Barracks, your middle lane will now spawn Super Melee creeps.
Destroying all of the enemy base`s barracks will cause an announcement to sound, alerting both teams that you are now spawning mega creeps. This upgrades Super creeps to Mega Creeps, making them even more powerful. See Lane Creeps for more details.
Creeps will always spawn, regardless of whether there is a barracks or not. Barracks are invulnerable until the corresponding tower that guards them is destroyed.
The Melee Barracks has 1500 HP, 15 Armor and 5 HP regen.
The Ranged Barracks has 1200 HP, 10 Armor and 0 HP regen.
Barracks have a last hit bonus of 100-150 gold, and give each player on the enemy team 275 (Melee) / 225 (Ranged) gold when destroyed. The team gold is given even if the barracks are denied.
Barracks have 900 / 600 sight range, and do not have True Sight.
Ancients (also known as Thrones) are massive structures and the main objective. To win, your team must destroy the enemy Ancient. Ancients have no offensive abilities, but are guarded by towers and powerful team of five heroes. The Ancient is invincible until both Tier 4 towers are destroyed.
Ancients have 4250 hp, regenerate 3 hp per second, 15 armor, and backdoor protection.
They also have 2600 / 2600 sight range, and a True Sight radius of 900.
The fountain is a structure located in the respawn area of each base, and provides a healing and mana regeneration aura to all allied units near it.
The Fountain Rejuvenation aura provides 4% of maximum HP and Mana per second + 14 Mana per second.
Fountains are permanently invulnerable, have 1800 / 1800 sight range, a True Sight radius of 1200, and an attack range of 1200. Deals 190-199 damage per attack.
Bottles are automatically refilled when you are near the fountain. Using bottles while near the fountain speeds up the rate of regeneration.
The Home Shop is located at the fountain.
Shrines are regenerative structures in the base and on the map. Each team has 5 Shrines inside the base, and 2 Shrines on the map near each team`s Secret Shop and Ancient Camp locations. They can be directly teleported to just like all other team buildings. Shrines become vulnerable whenever any Tier 3 tower falls for the respective team.
Shrines have 1500 HP and 20 Armor. Shrines provide a 150 gold bounty for each player on the team when killed or denied. Shrines do not grant vision.
Pillars or Effigies are smaller structures that act as buffers within a base, making creeps take longer to reach actual towers and give the base`s defenders more time to act.