- During the effect delay, the Familiar is rooted Root (formerly known as Ensnare and Entangle) is a status effect that prevents affected units from moving, and from casting some mobility spells. Contents 1 Mechanics 2 Rooting abilities 3 Self-rooting abilities 4 Disabled by and disarmed Play “ Play Render you harmless! Click to listen— Pugna ” Disarm is a type of status effect that prevents the afflicted unit from attacking, although they can still cast spells. If a disarmed unit is ordered , being prevented from moving or attacking.
- After the effect delay, the Familiar`s health regeneration is heavily boosted, it is turned invulnerable Default buff iconPlay Error soundInvulnerability is a status effect that renders the target completely immune to all status effects and damage, except for most damage flagged as @@@#@@@HP(hp.com)###@### Removal. Most friendly effects, such as healing and it gets disabled Disables (also called crowd control, or CC) refer to any abilities or status effects that prevent, impede, or otherwise inhibit a Hero from acting. Disables come in many different varieties, and most Heroes have access .
- The area stun and damage are applied right after the effect delay as well.
- The stun and damage location is determined upon landing, not upon cast.
- When a Familiar dies during the effect delay, the area damage and stun are not applied, but the visual effects still appear.
- The Stone Form`s duration is indicated by a yellow number above the Familiar. This number is visible to Visage only.
Visage, the Bound Form of Necro`lic
|Support Nuker Durable Disabler Pusher|
Perched atop the entrance to the Narrow Maze sit the looming shapes of sneering gargoyles, the paths into the hereafter forever in their gaze. Beasts and birds, men and monsters, all creatures that die and choose to travel beyond must someday pass beneath their sight. For an untethered spirit, the decision to journey through the veil of death is irrevocable. When chance comes, and by craft or cunning some restless soul escapes their hells and heavens, it is the dreaded gargoyle Visage, the bound form of the eternal spirit Necro`lic, who is dispatched to reclaim them. Ruthless and efficient, unhindered by the principles of death and fatigue, Visage stalks its prey without mercy or end, willingly destroying all which may give shelter to the fugitive essence. That which flaunts the laws of the afterlife may never rest, for while it is true that the dead may be revived, it is only a matter of time before Visage finds and returns them to their proper place.
|+120 Familiars Movement Speed||25||+20% Spell Amplification|
|-40s Respawn Time||20||+300 Health|
|+100 Cast Range||15||+50 Damage|
|+30% XP Gain||10||+90 Gold/Min|
550 with talent