Alchemist is a team of two beings, the Keen Keen Associated with Heroes Clockwerk Tinker Sniper Gyrocopter Techies Timbersaw Alchemist Kunkka Races SmallkeenOglodiTrolls Factions Darkbrew Family Places KnollenViolet PlateauViolet ArchivesAugury Bay Other Lore ChymistryAlchemy The Keen or Keen Folk are a race of small Razzil Darkbrew, and his ogre Ogre may refer to: Ogre Magi Ogre Bruiser or Ogre Frostmage from the Ogre Camp. Ogres, a race in Dota 2 lore. Play “One divided against its Self cannot stand.” This disambiguation page lists articles with accomplice. Razzil is member of the Darkbrew Family Darkbrew Family Associated with Heroes Alchemist Races Keen Cosmetics Darkbrew Enforcer Other Lore ChymistryAlchemy The Darkbrew Family is a line of Keen specializing in the sacred science of chymistry. Its most prominent member is the , known for their interest in chymistry Chymistry Associated with Heroes Alchemist Races Keen Factions Darkbrew Family Other Lore Alchemy Chymistry is a sacred science, practiced as a tradition by the Darkbrew Family. 1] Alchemy is a branch of chymistry. References edit] . Forever on the search for materials to use in alchemy Alchemy Associated with Heroes Alchemist Templar Assassin Nyx Assassin Races KeenZealot Scarabs Factions Darkbrew Family Gods Nyx Other Lore Chymistry Alchemy is a form of science, primarily associated with the Keen race. Humans like Lanaya , the pair extracts ingredients from the corpses of their foes. Although pacified by Razzil`s makeshift potion, the ogre nonetheless seems tired of carrying his partner around, and longs for new shoes, a back brace, and less walking.
Despite Razzil`s estrangement from his family, he still sometimes serve as their enforcer.
Tinker believes that alchemy is an illegitimate science, and thinks Razzil is a loon for practicing it.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Alchemist
- Play Play r So you met in jail, huh? I was stuck in solitary.
- Play Play r Listen Ogre, some financial advice? If that little man stiffs you out of any of your money, beat him to death.
- Play r So they say your alchemy blew up an entire mountain? How`d you do it?
- Play r Jockey.
- Play u Jockey.
Enemies killing Alchemist
- Play Your free ride is over.
- Play Ride no more, smallkeen!
- Play Smallkeens should be scoured from the land!
- Play Two bounties for one!
- Play A small-Keen and his ogre meet their deaths.
- Play Sagan has been eyeing your mount all day.
- Play Play r Look on the bright side Alchemist: you can make yourself a potion to forget this fight.
- Play Play r Alchemist, you could be riding that frost dragon and I`d still end you.
- Play The ogre and his parasite are no more.
- Play Sorry, I was aiming for the little guy. Me too.
- Play Shame about the ogre. True dat.
- Play You`re free! Naw, I think he`s dead.
- Play Chirp!
- Play I do all me own dirty work, Al.
- Play You ride no more.
- Play Quit hogging all the good chems!
- Play What sort of loon believes in Alchemy?
- Play Ride your ogre to hell, small-keen.
- Play Ogre, you had a growth on your neck. I cut it off.
- Play I knocked that chip off your shoulder.
- Play Play You must be this tall to die.
- Play Keep your filthy Alchemy away from these waters!
- Play Play Money grubbing Alchemist, I gave you that one free of charge.
Enemies dying to Alchemist